The Iceshanty Ice Auger Board is sponsored by
Nils Master Authorized Sharpening Service

Author Topic: F.O.E.A.O. Eskimo Auger owners Unite !  (Read 363789 times)

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
  • Inventor of Minnow Magic American Patriot
Re: F.O.E.A.O. Eskimo Auger owners Unite !
« Reply #780 on: Oct 16, 2011, 01:26 PM »
NOW what have you done?!!! :woot: I can't take a couple weeks off without mass mayhem and skullduggery afoot!! Looks like we're growing stronger all the time!!! Welcome to our new members...we have the input to answer almost any of your 'Mo questions, from our highly skilled members!!! Remember, "Don't even go without a "Mo!"
Post pics of your 'Mo, if possible. We especially like to see those older models, which the slightly unstable but well-meaning Surflizard is cornering the market on... :whistle:
“The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation”  Thoreau

surflizard

« Reply #781 on: Oct 16, 2011, 01:35 PM »
Sorry Reb, But the bingo hall queens called and wanted to watch WWE Wrastling and I couldn't very well send em back home, things were going along just fine till esmerelda threw a chokehold on Beatrice and flipped her out of her wheel chair ! Things got a little fuzzy after I took a walker to the head and got knocked out ?? Most of the damage has been repaired and the girls said they would make it up to ya the next time they see ya, so don't be too hard on em, they were just having fun and they said they was sorry !

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #782 on: Oct 16, 2011, 01:38 PM »
 :wacko: Why me??!

surflizard

« Reply #783 on: Oct 16, 2011, 01:49 PM »
You sly old dog you, you didn't tell me they were that much fun !! I got a new table coming, should be here this week. Gladys was Hollerin at the Mexican midgits during their match with the Olerry Leprechaun's and she spit out her dentures and Wanda slipped on em and the next thing we knew there was a loud crash and there was Wanda sprawled out on top of what was left of the table ??

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #784 on: Oct 16, 2011, 01:58 PM »
And here, everyone, is our duly elected S.A.A.,  a fine example of upstanding, honorable, helpful, F.O.E.A.O. brotherhood-in-arms demeanor!!!  :wacko: Tom is in the weeds just observing...I can feel him..... ::)
Oh, Surf, I blame myself for the past 2 years of not explaining to you the meaning of the 'Brotherhood-in-arms" loyalty oath we both took....I recently found out you were blathering to another IS member about the "Brothel with Arms" that I allegedly promised to take you to... :woot: I can only cover my eyes and ears so as to "See no evil, hear no evil".....  >:D
New members, please cover your eyes and ears.  ::)

Offline Idahogator

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Muckeltonian Society
« Reply #785 on: Oct 16, 2011, 02:05 PM »
I'm in the weeds in full camo and much stealth and afraid to show myself, fearin' I can't keep up with the Tomfollery.    :roflmao:

surflizard

« Reply #786 on: Oct 16, 2011, 02:15 PM »
Well its not my fault buddy, what was I supposed to do, say sorry ladies, Rebs not here, hit the bricks ! Not gonna happen, I may not be able to Tantalize and Titillate All of these women like you do my friend, but they weren't gonna be able to tell anyone that the rest of guys at the F.O.E.A.O. SHACK didn't wanna show em a good time like our fearless leader does !!

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #787 on: Oct 16, 2011, 02:23 PM »
Hmmm...."Fearless leader"...I think I'll change my title from Grand Poobah to that....''Natasha, get moose and squirrel!!"

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

surflizard

« Reply #788 on: Oct 16, 2011, 02:37 PM »
Pssst Hey Gator, were you able to find Long Legs Lenores Hearing aid, she said she thought that she left it on the back of the commode when she was cleaning up after the coleslaw wrastling ?

Offline Idahogator

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Muckeltonian Society
« Reply #789 on: Oct 16, 2011, 02:41 PM »
Oh geez, I thought it was a roach and squished it.
But as my wits come to me I now realize, she doesn't even smoke. :woot: :roflmao: :roflmao:

surflizard

« Reply #790 on: Oct 16, 2011, 02:45 PM »
Uh Oh !! I know, I'll grab one of the spares that Wanda keeps stashed in Rebs tackle box, she alway so busy chasing Reb around she won't even notice it's gone, Ya that will work !  :thumbsup:

Offline fordkisskrazy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #791 on: Oct 19, 2011, 04:37 PM »
Oh,oh oh ,oh oh. Ordered my new Mo today from Glenn's.the new  Z71 will come home to me as soon as they get em stock! Said they should be getting them tomorrow so sometime next week hopefully! The old Barracuda has been great but always wanted one of these bad boys. Can't wait! next week will be.......... well I foresee alot of beer and two stroke gas fumes. Gonna break her in just like you say Reba. Then try in figure out how to make me some ice to drill! Lol. Am gettie, like a school boy on his first date, damn that was along time ago! And don't you worry surfy, porkrinds  will be there through out the hole process. Lmao! Will let you all know how it goes and will give full report once we get some ice. Action shots to!! I'll be like a pitbull! grab me by my ears, point me at the ice, shake my head and stand back!! I'll be on it like white on rice!

surflizard

« Reply #792 on: Oct 19, 2011, 06:49 PM »
Ahhh, There is nothing like the Savage Joy and Exuberance of a New MO owner, even when he's already a MO owner !!  :roflmao: I'm curious FKK, are the handles aluminum on the Z models now ?

Offline justfine

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • NOW THIS IS FUN!!!
« Reply #793 on: Oct 19, 2011, 07:02 PM »
you will love the Z 71 its worth the heft go mo's
HAPPINESS IS BLOOD ON THE ICE!!!!

Offline fordkisskrazy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #794 on: Oct 19, 2011, 10:31 PM »
Yes sir they are! called eskimo and made sure and then called Glenn's and asked if they are getting the new one's and they said yes. I'll tell ya what, if I get one with plastic handles its going back, Thats one of the reasons I never got one. Have the same feelings as you, don't like the plastic. Guess thats why I still drive a 1978 Bronco, NO plastic there!

surflizard

« Reply #795 on: Oct 20, 2011, 05:06 AM »
Eskimo must be doing something right, the new Frabill and Rapala ice augers sure do like a lot like Mako's and Stingrays with different paint ! :whistle: ;)2 :roflmao:

Offline hoghammer

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #796 on: Oct 20, 2011, 11:19 AM »
Got to love the MO mentom, I think the Mos are the best bang for your buck. Up here there are a lot more people picking up the Mos than anything else. Its a sea of red on the ice.

surflizard

« Reply #797 on: Oct 20, 2011, 11:30 AM »
MOs are the only auger company to not suffer major engine issues when they switched from the old Tecumseh motors to the new Viper motors ! That right there speaks volumes for the R&D program and all the testing they put into their equipment ! Oldest Auger company out there, made in Cumberland Wisconsin since 1960 !! :thumbsup:

Offline hoghammer

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #798 on: Oct 20, 2011, 11:36 AM »
I know that my cousin seems to have to get his carb rebuilt every 2 yrs on his jiffy, could be the crappy gas up here

surflizard

« Reply #799 on: Oct 20, 2011, 11:44 AM »
Same thing here, between the lawn mowers, chainsaws, weed trimmers, snowblowers and ice augers, Carbs and Carb rebuilds  amounts to 90 % of my buddies small engine repair shops business ! Great for him, Not so great for the guys handing him the cash !

Offline DasRottweiler

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • RIP- DR`s AwesomeAustin 9/10/09
« Reply #800 on: Oct 20, 2011, 01:12 PM »
Got to love the MO mentom, I think the Mos are the best bang for your buck. Up here there are a lot more people picking up the Mos than anything else. Its a sea of red on the ice.

A new MO-Worthy word! OH MY!! Let it be known that he known as Hoghammer has coined a new word for the Eskimo Fraternity. 
Let it also be know that MO-Mentom is to be entered into the Eskimo Dictionary of Ice Terminology.
Now lets hear it properly used in a MO-Worthy sentence, shall we?

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #801 on: Oct 20, 2011, 01:40 PM »

"Ida fell on my face after all the beer, but my MO mentom kept me upright"    :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

"Don't even go without a 'MO!!!!!"

surflizard

« Reply #802 on: Oct 20, 2011, 01:42 PM »
As the Humongous Walleye rushed up at Hog Hammers Slammo chubby darter, he quickly set the hook and added it to the fishes MO mentom and it flew out of the hole with such force that it whacked him right between the runnin lights and Knocked him off his bucket !

Offline hoghammer

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #803 on: Oct 20, 2011, 01:51 PM »
While driving across the lake in the dark I hit a 3 ft drift and got stuck. I waited a Mo ment and backed up 50 yrds and floored it and with the Mo mentom of the truck I was able to bust threw that drift and continue on to my honey hole.

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #804 on: Oct 20, 2011, 02:05 PM »
All the hot air rushing out of Surflizard's mouth gave enough MO mentum to tip him over in his chair like a turtle!!!    :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

NOW look what you've started, Das!!!!   ;D ;D

surflizard

« Reply #805 on: Oct 20, 2011, 02:22 PM »
The mad rush of the Drunkin bingo hall queens, who were so glad to see their chunky hunky Reb, were carried by the MO mentom of the Gargantuant quivering mass of cellulite so far out of control that they trampled the poor little fella under a MO untain of sweat caked bodies !

Offline Grumpyoldman

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #806 on: Oct 20, 2011, 03:25 PM »
I own an Eskimo auger. Is this what happens to you if you own one? Should I be concerned?

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #807 on: Oct 20, 2011, 03:34 PM »
Dear Grumpyoldman:
As Grand Poobah of this totally nefarious site, I can safely advise you that as long as you remain upright and are able to ask entirely sensible questions as you have just done, you need fear not. Some of our esteemed members have slipped beyond the boundaries of earth, and are experiencing personal revelations, over which we have no control.  :whistle: However, if you begin to experience separation anxiety from your 'Mo after inhaling those Sweet, sweet, 2 cycle fumes, you upper lip begins to twitch, or you tell your wife or girlfriend that you "have to go meet someone', then sneak off to the garage to be with your beloved 'Mo, you may want to contact us IMMEDIATLY so as to begin our Three Step program, of which we will not discuss at this time, as it is a very personal matter, and the medical HIPPA laws apply.
Just enjoy all your time with your 'Mo, and don't worry.   :roflmao: :roflmao: :woot:

G.P. Reb

Offline Idahogator

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Muckeltonian Society
« Reply #808 on: Oct 20, 2011, 03:56 PM »
Holy MOly
Are we from beyond the ozone layer or just breathin' some off brand 2cycle fume?      :woot: :roflmao: :roflmao:

surflizard

« Reply #809 on: Oct 20, 2011, 04:09 PM »
I own an Eskimo auger. Is this what happens to you if you own one? Should I be concerned?
Naaa GOM, you'll be fine ! We just do this to keep our fearless leader guessing, it helps him to keep his Facilities razor sharp, that way his Exaultedness will be prepaired if the Bingo gaming Behavioral Commission should ever show up and want delicate type questions answered !  ;)2 :thumbsup:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.