The Iceshanty Ice Auger Board is sponsored by
Nils Master Authorized Sharpening Service

Author Topic: F.O.E.A.O. Eskimo Auger owners Unite !  (Read 363764 times)

Offline Big Red Shack

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: F.O.E.A.O. Eskimo Auger owners Unite !
« Reply #690 on: Aug 22, 2011, 08:02 AM »
Hey guys, I got an Eskimo Mako 8" last year after going out about 3 times with a hand auger lol.  I absolutely LOVE it.  All the guys on the lake thought it was crazy that a 13 year old kid already bought his own auger.  I was wondering if you could join your group here, it looks pretty cool haha.

Surflizzard is correct, steel handles are much better than plastic, and they really don't weigh that much more.

BTW incase your wondering about why I chose Big Red Shack for my username, it was because I also LOVE my Eskimo Escape 350 3.5 person flip over hehehe. :tipup:

surflizard

« Reply #691 on: Aug 22, 2011, 03:48 PM »
Welcome to the Shanty Big Red Shack, and also welcome to F.O.E.A.O, Glad to have ya aboard ! Good to see a Clever, Hardworking 13 year old ice Man !! :thumbsup: Of course, you are more than welcome to join us us Big Red Shack ! We are Truly a Mixed bag of Merry "Mo" Manipulating Marauder's here ! If you want to add the F.O.E.A.O. Emblem to your signature box, there are a set of installation instructions Provided By the F.O.E.A.O. Computer Technologies Director that goes by the handle of Das Rottweiler. You will find them posted one page back if I remember correctly, but sometimes that is not the case !! :unsure: :wacko: ;)2 :roflmao: Feel free to ask questions and Eskimo Action Photo's are Always encouraged !

Surf

Offline Big Red Shack

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #692 on: Aug 23, 2011, 06:57 AM »
Welcome to the Shanty Big Red Shack, and also welcome to F.O.E.A.O, Glad to have ya aboard ! Good to see a Clever, Hardworking 13 year old ice Man !! :thumbsup: Of course, you are more than welcome to join us us Big Red Shack ! We are Truly a Mixed bag of Merry "Mo" Manipulating Marauder's here ! If you want to add the F.O.E.A.O. Emblem to your signature box, there are a set of installation instructions Provided By the F.O.E.A.O. Computer Technologies Director that goes by the handle of Das Rottweiler. You will find them posted one page back if I remember correctly, but sometimes that is not the case !! :unsure: :wacko: ;)2 :roflmao: Feel free to ask questions and Eskimo Action Photo's are Always encouraged !

Surf

Ok Thank you

But how do I get the logo to become bigger in my sig?

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
  • Inventor of Minnow Magic American Patriot
« Reply #693 on: Aug 23, 2011, 12:10 PM »
May I personally welcome you to the brotherhood, Big Red Shack and Vipercat64!!!!! You'll love it here!!! 'Mo's are our life! Oh, Vipercat63, I personally use a Stingray...light, fast, and cuts like a demon...just like my old girlfriend!! :woot: Glad to see you guys on board!!! Comraderie, among other things, runs rampant around here.... :whistle:
Your F.O.E.A.O. is automatically sized to reduce space usage with our new computer program. The bigger ones you see were "grandfathered" in... I made the mistake of adding an avatar on the day of the new computer program, and was "downsized". :%$#!: So, again, welcome aboard and start having fun!!
PS...How's that nice town of Appleton doing? Been there a few times, way back in the 70's...had a girl there that I met at church camp in Black River Falls, Wisc. Also a couple guys I knew lived  there, too. That camp is still going strong... I was banned years ago... ;D
“The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation”  Thoreau

Offline Idahogator

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Muckeltonian Society
« Reply #694 on: Aug 23, 2011, 01:24 PM »
Ah, Reb, any chance we'll get to hear what got you banned from that camp?

I got banned while playing leapfrog, co ed of course, for not jumpin' high enough.   :woot: :roflmao:

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #695 on: Aug 23, 2011, 01:32 PM »
I think it was the "laying on of hands"...... >:D :roflmao:

Offline Idahogator

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Muckeltonian Society
« Reply #696 on: Aug 23, 2011, 01:42 PM »
And that be a ritual of some religions ~ go figure.  ???

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #697 on: Aug 23, 2011, 02:02 PM »
True... Good thing it wasn't the rattlesnakes-for-faith thing.... :pinch:

Offline Idahogator

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Muckeltonian Society
« Reply #698 on: Aug 23, 2011, 03:59 PM »
Oh ya, for sure. Bad equation here.
 Snattle rakes + faith = Oops, shouldn'ta done that, ouch.   :nono:

Offline DasRottweiler

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • RIP- DR`s AwesomeAustin 9/10/09
« Reply #699 on: Aug 23, 2011, 05:03 PM »
Ok Thank you

But how do I get the logo to become bigger in my sig?

Unfortunately , you cannot-but if ya mouse over it and click it will get larger-it is a new feature to the website- automatically sizes yer sig to small so site can load faster on inferior computers. Some of the others are "grandfathered" in that thier sigs will remain larger as long as they don`t change thier sig. I changed mine , hence the wee lil signiture. All new guys/gals will be affected/infected with this mini sig plague, sorry, not my doing!

Offline DasRottweiler

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #700 on: Aug 23, 2011, 05:05 PM »
Ah, Reb, any chance we'll get to hear what got you banned from that camp?

I got banned while playing leapfrog, co ed of course, for not jumpin' high enough.   :woot: :roflmao:
REPEATEDLY!!!!

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #701 on: Aug 23, 2011, 05:30 PM »
Thanks, Das. I should have referred him to you anyway.  ::)   Das Rott heads up the  F.O.E.A.O. computer/IT/How do I do this stuff department, by popular vote. Good thing somebody knows what they're doing!!! :roflmao: :roflmao:

surflizard

« Reply #702 on: Aug 23, 2011, 06:38 PM »
Ain't that the Truth !!  :bow: :bow:

Offline DasRottweiler

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #703 on: Aug 23, 2011, 06:40 PM »
I wing it alot! :o        Click on my custom Mo` sig below and check it out . Check out the NHTeam Desktop on the left. Click on that to enlarge , then rite click on it to save it to yer PC. Once saved , rite click and choose " Set as Desktop- Tada Welcome to Team NH here at the Shanty!

surflizard

« Reply #704 on: Aug 23, 2011, 06:57 PM »
Nice Rott, how do you get the name and model into the banner ??

Offline justfine

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • NOW THIS IS FUN!!!
« Reply #705 on: Aug 23, 2011, 07:04 PM »
wow 36 pages two read im in

love her going on 3 now cuts great she rocks so ill call her ROXIE

with her back up
HAPPINESS IS BLOOD ON THE ICE!!!!

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #706 on: Aug 23, 2011, 07:20 PM »
Heya, welcome justfine!!!!! Glad you're in!!!! I think we're on our way to be the biggest, baddest group of 'mo owners on the planet!!! :thumbsup:  :flex:
Oh, I DO love the Sharks!!!! RRRRRRRRRRRR....it gives me funbumps!!!!! Just a whiff of that 2 stroke exhaust makes me swoon....kinda like Surflizard with his chipotle pork chops....  :woot:  Hey Surfy, I think we need to appoint someone to go through and count how many members we're up to.... :whistle:

surflizard

« Reply #707 on: Aug 23, 2011, 07:33 PM »
Piece of Cake your Exaultedness, Somewhere between 30 and an 1000 !  :thumbsup: Welcome Justfine, the more the merrier ! If you want to fly the Mo banner in your Sig box, there is a set of download instructions posted by Das a couple of pages back !

Offline DasRottweiler

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #708 on: Aug 23, 2011, 07:44 PM »
Nice Rott, how do you get the name and model into the banner ??
Nuttin fancy Surf, Windows Paint-select add text-navigate text box where ya want and type away-upload to Photobucket as before etc. etc.

surflizard

« Reply #709 on: Aug 23, 2011, 07:47 PM »
Thanks man, I appreciate it !! Hey I saw some suckers stacked up in the river mouth tonight, its comin !!  :thumbsup:

Offline hoghammer

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #710 on: Aug 24, 2011, 08:46 AM »
After yesterdays record breaking heat up here i am contemplating buying a few blocks of ice and pulling out the mo to punch a couple holes and just sit back with a couple cold ones.

Offline Big Red Shack

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #711 on: Aug 25, 2011, 09:11 AM »
Unfortunately , you cannot-but if ya mouse over it and click it will get larger-it is a new feature to the website- automatically sizes yer sig to small so site can load faster on inferior computers. Some of the others are "grandfathered" in that thier sigs will remain larger as long as they don`t change thier sig. I changed mine , hence the wee lil signiture. All new guys/gals will be affected/infected with this mini sig plague, sorry, not my doing!

Alright

surflizard

« Reply #712 on: Aug 27, 2011, 06:45 AM »
After yesterdays record breaking heat up here i am contemplating buying a few blocks of ice and pulling out the mo to punch a couple holes and just sit back with a couple cold ones.
That is just another one of the reasons why this Thread is So Cool, We have members here that are willing to go to any Extreme to Quench the Rabid Hunger that we all have for the Hardwater !!  :thumbsup:   :roflmao:

P.S. I hope the heat breaks for ya soon HH !

Offline hoghammer

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #713 on: Aug 27, 2011, 11:51 AM »
this summer sucks, no rain for a month and a half, no back country travel, no campfires. At least i always can have a fire on the hardwater.

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #714 on: Aug 27, 2011, 11:54 AM »
Reminds me of that oil Shell had in the early 80's, "Fire & Ice"...anyone remember that?

Offline hoghammer

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #715 on: Aug 31, 2011, 11:09 AM »
I saw on another thread Iceassin  has a honey do list this fall.  Heres mine
Honey do you have money for my new flasher
Honey do you want to stop and get me a case of frozen shinners from (        ) they are the only ones who sell the ones with the blue stripe down the side
Honey do you want to go pick up the tackle I ordered it just came in
Honey do you think you will miss me when I take 5 weeks vacation off this winter to fish
Honey do you think I should still retire at the end of the year or work into January so I can get another 6 weeks vacation and 2 weeks sick time so i can pretty well take off the entire winter so I can ice fish
Honey do you still love me, I need some gas money

surflizard

« Reply #716 on: Aug 31, 2011, 03:57 PM »
So many choices and So little time !!  :woot: :roflmao:

Offline Idahogator

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Muckeltonian Society
« Reply #717 on: Aug 31, 2011, 06:37 PM »
  Hey Surfy, I think we need to appoint someone to go through and count how many members we're up to.... :whistle:

This just in!
  While traipsing through the annals of The F.O.E.A.O., early on, my waders over flowed and required a complete cleansing. With the rankness subsiding  with the aid of a nosegay, I began a recount of The Owners of Eskimos united herein for a common cause and purpose which escapes me at the moment, as my focus, for a number of hours, was mainly the member count with one eye on keeping certain delicate parts that were irritated at the carwash from again becoming contaminated from yet another wader failure. Marginal success is the only description that fits the count.
    The count is in the proximity of the sixty one marks on the tally sheet and I must decline any affirmation as to factuality for reasons that may be used to have me spend the remaining summer in an institution.
                                                                                                                                                        Yr obs'vt s'v't,
                                                                                                                                                                                  Tom

Sign-off in memory of R. Ruark

surflizard

« Reply #718 on: Aug 31, 2011, 07:12 PM »
Definitely a well executed exercise in futility my friend ! I will not inquire as to the circumstances of said certain tender parts or why they were indeed exposed at said carwash ! Instead I would recommend upgrading to a new set of 5mm Neoprene waders to prevent another unfortunate and exceedingly embarrassing episode in the future at said carwash !! Numbers are not really important at this junction in time, what is truly important is that if someone questions the Validity of said Eskimo Owner Audit, we can fall back on the everpresent Plausible Deniability Clause as drafted into the F.O.E.A.O. Bylaws that  were adopted during the Slightly Illegal and Highly irregular secret meeting that was held last year when we began to Endeavor to Persevere as the Fraternal Order of Eskimo Auger Owners !!

In conclusion: If someone accuses us of Owner numbers fabrication or outright stretching of the Truth, it is no Big Deal, we just Deny everything and we all swear to it !  ;)2 :thumbsup: :roflmao:

Offline Idahogator

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Muckeltonian Society
« Reply #719 on: Aug 31, 2011, 07:18 PM »
I take that as a not guilty.   
  I needed the cleansing.     :bow:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.