The Iceshanty Ice Auger Board is sponsored by
Nils Master Authorized Sharpening Service

Author Topic: F.O.E.A.O. Eskimo Auger owners Unite !  (Read 363768 times)

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
  • Inventor of Minnow Magic American Patriot
Re: F.O.E.A.O. Eskimo Auger owners Unite !
« Reply #510 on: Jan 30, 2011, 08:20 PM »
Steve..if it's the 49cc, it's about 2 hp. I know the TC 111 is 2.2 HP...wish they'd drop this dopey CC crap and "Torque Rating and go back to good ol' HP...but overstating the HP was what got the fed's to institute the actual torque rating instead of HP.... :%$#!:  Leave it to the "gubmint".... :whistle:
“The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation”  Thoreau

surflizard

« Reply #511 on: Jan 30, 2011, 08:21 PM »
The thought of a Nils bit on a MO is right out there Fish, I like the way you think !!  :woot: :thumbsup:
Nope, sorry Reb second dry run so far this year !  :'( I really Hope your Mission comes together for ya Brother, Your overdue !!

Excuse me Alta, but are you gonna finish them there Pork Rinds, if not I'd be more then glad to take them off your hands for Ya !! mmm, Burp !!   :roflmao:

Offline AltaIce

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • S.W. Calgary , Alberta
« Reply #512 on: Jan 30, 2011, 08:25 PM »
Welcome Fish56  to F.O.E.A.O.

Please , we ask of all...  to reframe from leaving bags of Pork Rinds just laying around.

I'll take care of them for Ya!

Other than that... enjoy.. LOL ...

@)
  " I Don't Fail …  I Succeed In Finding What Does Not Work "

Offline steven girard

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #513 on: Jan 30, 2011, 08:33 PM »
Thanks Rebelss... in the .pdf they said.. TCII = 1,6 HP and TCIII= 2 HP..but maybe it's not always the same depend of manufacturing years...
I was going to break a world record when the clock rang.....

Offline AltaIce

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • S.W. Calgary , Alberta
« Reply #514 on: Jan 30, 2011, 08:35 PM »
Hey Surf, Reb.

Reb, brah, I hope you get out this time. My fingers are crossed for Ya.. Hope the whether is nice this time.

Yes... Sir Surf.... I do intend to eat those Pork Rinds.... What ... What happened to the four bags of Pork Rinds you walked in with???  HugH !!

AltaIce
    @)

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #515 on: Jan 30, 2011, 08:36 PM »
Surf: Boy, that's an understatement!!!! Hope ya like thos pics from ice dawg....oh, my achin'..... :whistle:
Welcome, pfscott!!! You're at the right place for good info, good friends, and good tomfoolery!!!!  ;D
Break that pup in right and you'll have a lil' screamer!!!!  :woot:

Alta, may I quietly remind you that I do NOT run from hole to hole...you know I have channeled the exhaust on my Stingray to enable my 'Mo to become a VTOL airborne weapon...however, as Grand Poobah, you know I have a large and far-seeing sense of compassion and intelligence, and I realize that you are under great duress lately, since you have not had your 'Mo out in the last week, and you are most probably consumed with guilt. I will over look your statement, and to help console you, I will send you an autographed picture of me in flight, heading from hole to hole. It's the least I can do for a true F.O.E.A.O. brother.  ;)

Offline pfscott

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #516 on: Jan 30, 2011, 08:39 PM »
Thanks for the welcome. Going with my first Eskimo years back was a no brainer. They are only a half hour from home.

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #517 on: Jan 30, 2011, 08:41 PM »
Thanks Rebelss... in the .pdf they said.. TCII = 1,6 HP and TCIII= 2 HP..but maybe it's not always the same depend of manufacturing years...

Steve...nothing's the same anymore!!!!! My actual manual lists the TC111 at 2.2 HP..so much for THAT.
Say, you DO know what those "PDF's stand for? "Partially Disabled Facts"... :roflmao: :roflmao:

surflizard

« Reply #518 on: Jan 30, 2011, 08:44 PM »
Emergency Notification :
Any Pork Rinds found left lying around on the F.O.E.A.O site will be Confiscated Immediately upon discovery and Said Perpetrator will be investigated for Possible Pork Rink Abuse and Neglect !

F.O.E.A.O.  Acting Sargent at Arms
                               Surflizard

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #519 on: Jan 30, 2011, 08:44 PM »
Thanks for the welcome. Going with my first Eskimo years back was a no brainer. They are only a half hour from home.
Ooohhhh...a Cheesehead!! ;D Sorry!!! HAD to do that!!! I get enough crap from my friends who are Packers fans...'cause I'm a BUC's fan!

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #520 on: Jan 30, 2011, 08:46 PM »
Emergency Notification :
 Possible Pork Rink Abuse and Neglect !

F.O.E.A.O.  Acting Sargent at Arms
                               Surflizard

Too many Old Squaws? What's a "Pork Rink"? An ice rink for pigs?!  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :clap:

Offline AltaIce

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • S.W. Calgary , Alberta
« Reply #521 on: Jan 30, 2011, 08:56 PM »
Oh Reb... Our dear  great and articulate Grand Poobah!

Alas, I must point out to you and the fellow court of F.O.E.A.O. brother's, that just before Surf passed out from eating way too many pork rinds... The last sight he remembers seeing out those young but very very wise eye's. Was the sight of you... our dear friend and grand poobah.. was the sight of you....  ( pointing at the Grand poobah) If it please thy fellow brothers... i must point out that if you look closely at Reb... you can see the cut marks on Reb's forehead, shoulder blades and upper back  from sliding over the frozen water... Just take a closer look under the RED cape he forgot to take off before walking into this inquiry..... LOL ...

Yes... yes... I can not disagree with your bold and some what very intelligent and yet very obvious statement and remark of being under a great duress as of late... for it is true. if it please the court i would like to bring forward... item # Z71... please if you all look closely ... I being the owner of this beautiful piece of equipment is under pressure to get better whether to take her out on the ice... but.... but.. look closely into her eyes.

As you can see.. she is very content  and getting a welcome rest until she can leave the house and cut another 100 holes... LOL ... fingers crossed Eh!

As you can see.. she is very content  and getting a welcome rest until she can leave the house and cut another 100 holes... LOL ...

..........  Item # Z71 .......
I rest my case.... now Pass the pork Rinds please!!

AltaIce
    @)

Offline AltaIce

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • S.W. Calgary , Alberta
« Reply #522 on: Jan 30, 2011, 09:01 PM »

... LOL .... LOL .. REB .. You saying that PIGS can't Skate???

Offline AltaIce

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • S.W. Calgary , Alberta
« Reply #523 on: Jan 30, 2011, 09:04 PM »
Too many Old Squaws? What's a "Pork Rink"? An ice rink for pigs?!  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :clap:

and ... and ... Now showing.... The new Sequel to that fantastic movie.. " Pigs In Space "

It is Miss Piggy and Kermit the frog in.... " Pigs Can Skate !! "

@)

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #524 on: Jan 30, 2011, 09:08 PM »
or, "Porcine Porkers Perambulating on Precarious Patches of Ice"....a Hambone Production.  :roflmao: :roflmao:

Offline mjmeyer

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #525 on: Jan 30, 2011, 09:09 PM »
Thanks for the Welcome! I'll stock up on Pork Rinds!
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the ice looking like an idiot.

Offline AltaIce

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • S.W. Calgary , Alberta
« Reply #526 on: Jan 30, 2011, 09:16 PM »
or, "Porcine Porkers Perambulating on Precarious Patches of Ice"....a Hambone Production.  :roflmao: :roflmao:

Your right.. that is a great title for this class AAA film... and as we all know that the now world famous Hambone Production company does it best work out of the Rhumb-Roast studios.. on the other side of L.A.

@)

Offline AltaIce

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • S.W. Calgary , Alberta
« Reply #527 on: Jan 30, 2011, 09:19 PM »

... Hey Surf!!!

What do Ya mean... acting.. you have been acting all this time??  To General Pork Rind... Hip hip

surflizard

« Reply #528 on: Jan 30, 2011, 09:29 PM »
In the excitement of trying to prevent any more Pork Rind abuse, I made the mistake of not hitting spell check !  :-[ :roflmao: By the way Reb old buddy, if Pigs can ride barstools and swill Barley sodas, why can't they have a place to practice their Pirouettes too ? Next thing you'll tell me, Is that they can't fly !!  

Way to Go MJ, Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance !  :thumbsup: :roflmao:

I wear many hats here on the F.O.E.A.O. Site Alta, my brother from the Great White North ! I had to replace the crash helmet I had, when Rebel Ram Jet misfired the Frikken Virtol MO and almost took my head with it !  I realize it was a mistake Buddy, But did I or did I not tell you to read the instructions before you tried to impress Wandering Wanda with the Loopty Loop trick ??

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #529 on: Jan 30, 2011, 09:59 PM »
Sorry Surfy, but when I saw Wanda in that short ice-skating skirt, I had visions of pigs skating in tutu's and swooned, thereby, causing intermittent eruptions from by VTOL 'Mo, causing me to do loop the loops across the ice, resulting in my crash into the stand of balsam firs. I am currently trying to locate you an another Scooby-doo
helmet, but the best I can come up with is a Yogi and Boo-Boo helmet, which I like and feel may score me some points with the ladies, when I ask them if they want to see "my Boo-Boo".  :whistle:
It's time for me to hit the hay so I can be strong for that new crown that is going to be pounded into my jaw tomorrow.... :pinch:

surflizard

« Reply #530 on: Jan 31, 2011, 04:32 AM »
Sorry you have to go thru that Reb, I wouldn't wish that on anyone, well maybe the ex just a couple of times ! ;D  I hope you feel better and I'll commune with the Fickle Fish Gods, so they may grant you a Fish Filled Pack Basket, during your up coming weekend fishing mission ! Ohmmm :bow: Ohmmmm  :bow: Ohmmmmmmm  :pinch: I'm sensing Fat Perches surrounding a Shiny Gold Swedish Pimple, so confusing, all I sense is Mine, Mine, Mine, Mine, Mine !!  :icefish: ;)2 :roflmao:

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #531 on: Jan 31, 2011, 12:34 PM »
Wow!!! I FEEL the power!!!!!!!  :o  Wait...oh, darn, it was just a gas bubble... :woot:

Offline BigNiv

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #532 on: Feb 01, 2011, 06:51 AM »
Made the jump from my old jiffy model 30 to the z71 shark 10"!!! And couldn't be happier no more holding on for dear life when it was ready to break thru....

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #533 on: Feb 01, 2011, 10:28 AM »
Welcome, BigNiv!! Those Sharks are one NICE unit...lotsa Shark owners on here!!!! You're gonna like that beast.... ;D

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #534 on: Feb 01, 2011, 12:11 PM »
Well, Thurfy, I got thwoo the tooth thtuff  :pinch: My fathe is thtill numb and funny feeling, but that thood wear off thoon, I hope. Packing for the upcoming  expedition...again. Waitin' to fire up that 'ray and rip a few. Hope you don't get frozen/blown/ off the map with the lastest "Weather Moron Special".  ;D

surflizard

« Reply #535 on: Feb 01, 2011, 01:21 PM »
Glad ya made it back from the sawbones mostly intact Reb, Whether it be Hook or by crook or come hell or high water, I wanna see a photo of you standing on Some Ice Somewhere Mister !  >:D :roflmao: Good luck out there Brother and keep a sharp look out for a
FLAAAAGGGGG !! :tipup: :roflmao:

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #536 on: Feb 01, 2011, 05:15 PM »
Yeth, you will, Thurf. I'll have thom good picth. Jutht got back from the Dentitht again....had to do a different cap... I'm thpittin' and talkin jutht like friggin Sylvester the cat.... cuth I CANT FEEL MY FATHE!!!!! :%$#!: :%$#!:

surflizard

« Reply #537 on: Feb 01, 2011, 05:59 PM »
Can't feel my FLATHE ,Your killin me Bro !!  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Gasp, I'm sorry, Flathe Jeez Reb !!  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #538 on: Feb 01, 2011, 06:37 PM »
Anyone elth wanna laugh?!!! I can thtill kick ur ath!!!!!! Wherth my beerth?! :%$#!: :pinch:

surflizard

« Reply #539 on: Feb 01, 2011, 08:01 PM »
I'm not laughin at ya buddy, I'm laughin with Ya !!  :roflmao: :roflmao:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.