The Iceshanty Ice Auger Board is sponsored by
Nils Master Authorized Sharpening Service

Author Topic: F.O.E.A.O. Eskimo Auger owners Unite !  (Read 363777 times)

Offline richstick

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • I drill holes - lots of holes
Re: F.O.E.A.O. Eskimo Auger owners Unite !
« Reply #270 on: Jan 01, 2011, 10:35 AM »
say, you guys aren't planning on invading the Strikemaster compound are you?  I'm just a little concerned over this gathering of Eskimo guys, you know...  Drink a few beers, get to talking, next thing you know, you are sneaking up on a rival Strikemaster gang and it gets ugly....   ;)

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
  • Inventor of Minnow Magic American Patriot
« Reply #271 on: Jan 01, 2011, 10:56 AM »
We operate recon missions under cover of darkness....we send out our point man to S & I (search and identify) possible Strikemaster activities within our perimeter...then we set up an LZ and come in hot, doing an insert of Eskimo augers in the place of Strikemasters....HAHAH A! :roflmao: :roflmao: We be here for a good time, info, and just plain fun!  ;D Some of us got tired of the "brand bashing" and just wanted to discuss without arguing points all the time.  All in all, my opinion is whatever works for ya...almost all those augers work well and get the job done. Just like the ol' Ford vs Chevy vs Dodge thing.... :whistle: We'll bring the chips if you bring the beer!!! :woot:
Oh yeah, Happy New Year's day!!!!

Rockin' Rebel
“The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation”  Thoreau

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #272 on: Jan 01, 2011, 01:01 PM »
Hey all. "richstack" and "Rocker R"
Hey Reb .. did he just  call us Ugly??  ... or just you??   Ha ha ha ha.

Hope you don't stick your tongue on that cold auger shaft...... :roflmao: :roflmao:

Offline fordkisskrazy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #273 on: Jan 01, 2011, 05:17 PM »
Well I'm finally hittin the ice tomorrow!!!! Taken  the old Barracuda out to see how she'll do, gotta take the wife out to so hopefully we find some fish. Lol. will try n get a picture of the old girl in action n post it for ya all. Hope she does good!!

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #274 on: Jan 01, 2011, 06:02 PM »
fordkisskrazy....You aren't calling the wife an old Barracuda, are ya??!!  :o  You WILL be sleeping with that auger!!!! :roflmao: :roflmao:

Offline nypike

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • ALL THROUGH THE ICE!!!
« Reply #275 on: Jan 01, 2011, 06:16 PM »
here is Maggie in action at sunrise.

and a nice pike too
If you consider it a sport to gather your food by drilling through 36 inches of ice and sitting there all day hoping that the food will swim by, you might live in northern New York

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/camofish/IceShantyStuff/walleye22013_zpsbe2b0c13.png

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #276 on: Jan 01, 2011, 06:27 PM »
Ohhhh.....That be one plump water wolf, nypike!!! That's what I go for...and we've got soooo much snow right now, the ice has melted to about 4" thick under it, so my buddy told me today....who went out yesterday!! :%$#!: :%$#!: What'd ya catch that rascal on?

surflizard

« Reply #277 on: Jan 01, 2011, 07:03 PM »
Nice Wolf there nypike, Way to go ! Thanks for sharing your photos with us !  :thumbsup:

This Thread is always welcoming new Arrivals, whatever they run, I'll admit it, Mo Owners are entitled to a Free round at the Pork Rind Buffet though ! Anyone on the Shanty is always more than welcome to stop by and say Howdy !

I'm sad to say it guys, But Big Bertha Has been diagnosed with a Ruptured Fuel line due to the affects of Ethanochittygastronito us !! It was touch and go there for her for awhile, But thanks to My Cantankerous old buddy Frank, the Chainsaw Doctor, She will be undergoing a Complete Fuel Storage/ Fuel delivery System Replacement !  ;)2 So, instead of Moping around the house like a Sad Sack, I went out with LLT and we met a buddy and his family at a Local Lake Trout Haunt and Low and behold,  After a few Pointers from my little budette, Sly old Surf Outwitted an old Snaggle Tooth Trout and Managed to bring home dinner !   :roflmao: :icefish:

BURP, BELCH, It's good to be the Lizard !  :woot: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Offline nypike

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • ALL THROUGH THE ICE!!!
« Reply #278 on: Jan 01, 2011, 07:30 PM »
Ohhhh.....That be one plump water wolf, nypike!!! That's what I go for...and we've got soooo much snow right now, the ice has melted to about 4" thick under it, so my buddy told me today....who went out yesterday!! :%$#!: :%$#!: What'd ya catch that rascal on?
jumbo shiner, 12 lb mono. I fish mostly for pike also.
If you consider it a sport to gather your food by drilling through 36 inches of ice and sitting there all day hoping that the food will swim by, you might live in northern New York

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/camofish/IceShantyStuff/walleye22013_zpsbe2b0c13.png

Offline richstick

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • I drill holes - lots of holes
« Reply #279 on: Jan 01, 2011, 08:06 PM »
LOL - you guys are hilarious!  ;D  I agree - let's all have fun and not worry about brand x vs. brand y - you boyz have the right idea here!  Since I don't own an Eskimo, I promise not to post again  ;)  But, I will probably lurk this thread!

FWIW - I didn't ACTUALLY call anyone ugly...  At least, nobody specifically.  As far as you know, that is..... ;D

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #280 on: Jan 01, 2011, 08:46 PM »
LOL - you guys are hilarious!  ;D  I agree - let's all have fun and not worry about brand x vs. brand y - you boyz have the right idea here!  Since I don't own an Eskimo, I promise not to post again  ;)  But, I will probably lurk this thread!

FWIW - I didn't ACTUALLY call anyone ugly...  At least, nobody specifically.  As far as you know, that is..... ;D

That be exactly what we're aiming for, richstick!!!! :thumbsup: You can post all you want!!!!! Heck, we'll even make you a "secret" member...and we won't tell your Strikemaster buddies!  ;)2  We're all here for FISH....doesn't really matter what makes the holes, does it?
And as far as I DO know, we are all good-lookin' stud-muffins....well, there's one.... :whistle:

Offline fordkisskrazy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #281 on: Jan 01, 2011, 11:19 PM »
Rebelss, na I call the wife the hag! And no I wont be sleeping with the auger, I got my own bed!

Offline BOOBSS

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #282 on: Jan 02, 2011, 09:23 AM »
Finaly we're all coming out of the closet. Owned eskamo all my life. [well not quite ain't dead yet]. My wifes ugly i'm ugly but my MO-NA  Z-71 she beautiful. She sleeps between us. Oh those curves. lol. Saw that picture of her sister in that mans bed thought she was cheating on me. Love this thread keep em coming and let the pork rinds fly.
                                          Long live the MO's

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #283 on: Jan 02, 2011, 10:07 AM »
Hey, welcome, BOOBSS!!!!!!! I like your name!!!  >:D MO-NA.....that's great!!! We all love our 'Mo's!!!! Glad to see you're a long time owner. You're at the right place for some good ol' plain 'Mo fun and info. Believe me, somethin's always flyin' on this thread....and not always pork rinds!!! You may need to grab a pair of waders BEFORE you enter the thread.... :roflmao: Speaking of pork rinds, I saw on the news that a couple of trucks full of them had disappeared from the snack factory. The empty trucks were discovered, empty, in a remote area of New Hampshire...  :whistle:

surflizard

« Reply #284 on: Jan 02, 2011, 11:34 AM »
Welcome BOOBS, Glad to have a another Lifer on board ! Nice handle, IT SINGS !!  :thumbsup:

P.S. Just for the Record, I Emphatically and Categorically Deny having any Knowledge of any So called disappearance of Said Missing Pork Rind Delivery Trucks ! Any Pork Rinds in My Possesion Were Lawfully gained as Compensation for Being on the Judges panel at the MISS PORK RIND OF THE WORLD  PAGENT that was just recently held in WHEREDAFUGAREWE, the current Capital of tiny nation of WERELOSTSURINTHANSHEET !  :whistle: IN Honor of those Immortal Words of Sargent Schultz, I SEE NUTING, I KNOW NUTING !!!!

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #285 on: Jan 02, 2011, 02:16 PM »
Welcome BOOBS, Glad to have a another Lifer on board ! Nice handle, IT SINGS !!  :thumbsup:

, I SEE NUTING, I KNOW NUTING !!!!

OK, Surfy. That deep trail in the snow, pork rind droppings, and the empty Old Squaw longneck doesn't point your way... :whistle:

Time to get back to business...we should all be out with those 'mo's , just drilling those holes. (You thought I was gonna say "Ho", didn't ya) :clap:

Offline AltaIce

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • S.W. Calgary , Alberta
« Reply #286 on: Jan 02, 2011, 04:14 PM »
OK, Surfy. That deep trail in the snow, pork rind droppings, and the empty Old Squaw longneck doesn't point your way... :whistle:

Time to get back to business...we should all be out with those 'mo's , just drilling those holes. (You thought I was gonna say "Ho", didn't ya) :clap:

Hey Rebelss
Leave my " Momma' out of this... Ha ha ha ha. Ho

On a side bar Reb, We had her ( my Z71) out last night and she work so well. Do you remember when you and Surf were telling me about the clutch on the new augers ( at break in time) and how when they were doing there break in.. the clutch may slip.
  Well on the second trip, half way through the holes of the day. I thought I could feel the clutch slipping.
I do believe it is now beginning to get its grip together... as last night it felt way better as far as not slipping.. it just did its thing and drilled the hole , nice n steady.

Thanks again for your great advice and helping me deal with and break in my new Auger proper.
     @)
  " I Don't Fail …  I Succeed In Finding What Does Not Work "

Offline AltaIce

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • S.W. Calgary , Alberta
« Reply #287 on: Jan 02, 2011, 04:28 PM »
P.S. Just for the Record, I Emphatically and Categorically Deny having any Knowledge of any So called disappearance of Said Missing Pork Rind Delivery Trucks ! Any Pork Rinds in My Possesion Were Lawfully gained as Compensation for Being on the Judges panel at the MISS PORK RIND OF THE WORLD  PAGENT that was just recently held in WHEREDAFUGAREWE, the current Capital of tiny nation of WERELOSTSURINTHANSHEET !  :whistle: IN Honor of those Immortal Words of Sargent Schultz, I SEE NUTING, I KNOW NUTING !!!!

And you call that reasonable explanation of why the Pork Rind Delivery Truck was in your drive way? ... Surf ...
When they finally find the driver... he might have a little bit of a different Explanation. Do Ya think??

Oh Ya and by the way Surf... was that not the best " Miss Pork Rind Pageant " they have held as of yet?

Surf, we are all sad to hear about " Bertha". But it sounds like she is Lucky to have you around caring for her. But you should know by now , " You can't keep sticking pork rinds in her fuel tank... He he he (That makes you run ... not her... not good for her.)
Glad to hear she is going to make a full recovery. Just let us know when she starts to purr again eh!
      @)

Offline BOOBSS

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #288 on: Jan 02, 2011, 04:32 PM »
New Hampshere wow thats close to Maine where I live I think. I didnt do it honest I didn't.Two reasons . 1. Would have waited until the truck was in Maine would have felt better about not paying taxes after I stole em. 2. Would have kept the truck and made a mobile shanty out of it. ;D
          Man I ain't had this much fun since my cross-eyed Aunt give me an enama :o :o :o

Offline AltaIce

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • S.W. Calgary , Alberta
« Reply #289 on: Jan 02, 2011, 04:33 PM »
Hey LIZARD !!!

I had a case of Ethanochittygastronito us once.... had to change my depends three times a day for two weeks straight!!!!

Wild!!   ;D

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #290 on: Jan 02, 2011, 04:47 PM »
Hey Rebelss
On a side bar Reb, We had her ( my Z71) out last night and she work so well. Do you remember when you and Surf were telling me about the clutch on the new augers ( at break in time) and how when they were doing there break in.. the clutch may slip.
  Well on the second trip, half way through the holes of the day. I thought I could feel the clutch slipping.
I do believe it is now beginning to get its grip together... as last night it felt way better as far as not slipping.. it just did its thing and drilled the hole , nice n steady.

Thanks again for your great advice and helping me deal with and break in my new Auger proper.
     @)

Alta:

You're welcome!!!  :) We know where the bear...er, we know our stuff!!! That's what we're here for!!! Told ya to leave that idle alone and all would be well...people just don't give their engines the proper break-in they should, and then wonder why they never work "right".

And BOOBSS (Man, you better change that name...Surf just LOVES sayin' that) Around Mr. Lizard, more pork rinds get eaten than a red headed step-child gets beaten. Oh yeah, don't mention cross-eyed around him...his first girlfriend, who was cross-eyed (four eyes Flora) fell in love 'cause she thought there was TWO of him... :roflmao: :roflmao:

surflizard

« Reply #291 on: Jan 02, 2011, 05:45 PM »
BRAAHAHAHAHA, WHAT A BUNCH OF MANIACS !!Oops, sorry Boobs, no offence meant, Dam son, I like that handle !!  :thumbsup: :roflmao:

Alta, you have to strain the ethanol thru a couple of slices of bread first, then your liver won't quiver ! Saves on the Depends bill too !  :roflmao:

And Reb, I'll have you know this, I still Miss Flora, But my aim has really gotten a lot better ever since I switched from the S&W 357 wheel gun to the Sawed off Greener 12 gauge that's tosses out them Rodesion Jungle loads like a Steel curtain !!   :woot: >:D :roflmao:

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #292 on: Jan 02, 2011, 05:53 PM »
And I came up off my sick bed to make you a batch of wine-braised herring with onions rolled in butter softened pork rinds...*sigh*  :'(

Offline BOOBSS

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #293 on: Jan 02, 2011, 06:28 PM »
Just wanna thank all of you fellas for welcoming me to the Brotherhood. Not many Mo owners around here. Used to get a kick out of the guys telling me jiffy was better back in the day when I had the mo with bicycle handle bars but the same 3 hp tecumsah they had on their jiffy so blind they couldn't see it. Still cracks up. :)

surflizard

« Reply #294 on: Jan 02, 2011, 06:29 PM »
AWE, Poor Wittle Webel, That'll teach ya to go runnin to the store in your Flannel Nighty every time !  :roflmao:

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #295 on: Jan 02, 2011, 06:43 PM »
I'll have you know I DO NOT wear a flannel nightie!!!! It's Japanese silk.... :whistle:

You're very welcome, BOOBSS!!! Actually, the old Jiffy's are really pretty decent...my good buddy Surf has one...scroll back and check out our pics. So you had the old Eskimo with the bike bars? The old white one with black letters, or the red with white? Just where in Maine do you live??? I had a girl friend some years back that was discussing moving to Maine with me...but we ended up going our separate ways. I've always wanted to, and still do, visit Maine...maybe someday... ::)

surflizard

« Reply #296 on: Jan 02, 2011, 06:52 PM »
Quote : Just wanna thank all of you fellas for welcoming me to the Brotherhood.

Careful what you wish for with this Comical Crew here BOOBSS, Ya never know what they're gonna do next !!   :woot: :roflmao:

What ever you do, Don't get Reb started about  Wanderin Warty Wanda the Laundry Mat Glamour Queen !! It gives me the Heeby Geebies every time he goes off on us, Extolling her wonderful Virtues ! The hair on my arms is standing on end just typing this !  :woot: :pinch: :unsure:

surflizard

« Reply #297 on: Jan 02, 2011, 06:55 PM »
See what I mean BOOBSS !  ;D  :roflmao:

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #298 on: Jan 02, 2011, 06:57 PM »
And with that folks, someone likes us...we just hit 4000 views!!! :clap: :thumbsup:

Offline BOOBSS

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #299 on: Jan 02, 2011, 07:29 PM »
Had both reb. And jiffy did have a very good auger. I live in Medford pop. 200 sallutte. Little better than half way up the state. Had some relatives out your way once Viking decendent every damn one us last name Boobar hence the handle BOOBSS.

Surf maybe you shoudn't use them words Hairy Arms he's warming up

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.