The Iceshanty Ice Auger Board is sponsored by
Nils Master Authorized Sharpening Service

Author Topic: F.O.E.A.O. Eskimo Auger owners Unite !  (Read 363765 times)

Offline steven girard

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: F.O.E.A.O. Eskimo Auger owners Unite !
« Reply #240 on: Dec 28, 2010, 10:06 PM »
If you want to look like Arnold Schwarzenegger but just one arm.get a Jiffy! ;D
I was going to break a world record when the clock rang.....

surflizard

« Reply #241 on: Dec 29, 2010, 02:36 AM »
 AARNOLD, You guys are Killin me !!  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
  • Inventor of Minnow Magic American Patriot
« Reply #242 on: Dec 29, 2010, 12:30 PM »
UPDATE: Had a talk with Brett from Ardisam/Eskimo this morning, concerning the little deal I have "cooking" with them...they did check out IS.com and the F.O.E.A.O. thread...and liked what they saw. "There's a lot of good stuff out there that we liked"...The "Big Cheese" is on vacation and will return next Tuesday, and I'll have our answer then. Sounds promising...  :thumbsup:

Rebel
“The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation”  Thoreau

surflizard

« Reply #243 on: Dec 29, 2010, 03:18 PM »
3 Cheers for the Hardest Working Man on the F.O.E.A.O. Thread ! Hip, Hip, Hurrah, Hip, Hip, Hurrah, Hip, Hip, Hurrah !!  :thumbsup: Sometimes I just can't help myself Reb !!   :roflmao: :roflmao:

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #244 on: Dec 29, 2010, 04:01 PM »
There, there, Surfy....drink some Old Squaw Longnecks and eat a bag or two of pork rinds, and call me in the morning.... you KNOW the number!!!!! :roflmao: :roflmao:

Offline adam_mcd

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #245 on: Dec 29, 2010, 04:06 PM »
Now we have to wait thru the weekend.  Come on Rebel. 
Really thanks for whatever you got cooking I'm sure it will be cool.

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #246 on: Dec 29, 2010, 04:10 PM »
Don't thank me until Eskimo agrees to the terms.....and I sure hope they do!!! Been workin' on this one for the past couple of weeks with them. I think they'll run with it...if not, at least I tried!  :)

Offline AltaIce

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • S.W. Calgary , Alberta
« Reply #247 on: Dec 29, 2010, 08:05 PM »
Don't thank me until Eskimo agrees to the terms.....and I sure hope they do!!! Been workin' on this one for the past couple of weeks with them. I think they'll run with it...if not, at least I tried!  :)
.................................................................................................
Hi " Rebelss "
We know and understand you have put your heart into this and we all wish you the very best with it, and we all appreciate your time put in. You know we all have our fingers crossed for Ya.... Even the ones that have there hands full of Pork Rinds... Toes work as well when crossed.

All the best and thank you very much in advance.
    8)

Hey  " Surf ", how you and the family doing with your storm. We have seen some wild news cast's of the weather that is hitting all through the states. We hope all are well. Hang in there.

8)
  " I Don't Fail …  I Succeed In Finding What Does Not Work "

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #248 on: Dec 29, 2010, 09:32 PM »
Thanks, Alta!!!! Sure, Surfy gets a little bit of fluff out there, and it's "Katie, bar the door" !!  ;D Piffle!!! I drove down to the liquor store during our -15 below blizzard last week to get my back medicine,  stopped at the laundromat to pick up "Wanton Wanda", and put that fire-breathin' black F-150 into 4wd and screamed all the way home!! (Or maybe that WAS Wanda)  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: You can't whup a Minnesota boy, can you Surfy?! :o  That's what Jesse Ventura said..... ;)2

surflizard

« Reply #249 on: Dec 30, 2010, 04:38 AM »
Howdy Alta, Rebs right, the weatherMorons really got their panties in a twist over the Blizzard of 2010 ! I spent 2 years up in the Northern Minnesota boundary waters area, I had fun with this " Blizzard " ;D Did a little Plowin, did a little Ridin, a little more Plowin and a little more Ridin !  :roflmao: Good Lord Gerty, Will ya look at that Crazy Character, out there  playin around in the Storm !!  :woot: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Offline AltaIce

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • S.W. Calgary , Alberta
« Reply #250 on: Dec 30, 2010, 05:20 AM »
Hey " Surf "

Good to hear that the snow and weather has not got you down.  Heck!! i wish I had some of your toys... Wow!

it looks like, Brother you have this winter thing under control ...  LOL ... I have to fly , wish i could write more.

Good to hear that you and others are making the best of the  weather in this situation.

But !!! Before I fly.. The one reason I am a little slow getting ready for work I saw some pics of the idea that you and Reb told me about.  Do you remember the mounting bracket i made for my Eskimo Ice Auger???

Well Bro. Please check out where " Boardstbullie" put his Eskimo Ice Auger.  It is lower ... Just like you mentioned. I think that is so cool.    http://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=136832.new#new

Got to fly all.

Be Safe  and enjoy your day and all those around you..

8)

(( LOL .. I have to laugh... if you and Reb were my neighbors...  I could only imagtion what kinda of Winter toys i would have.... LMAO !!!!)
    Later !!
      8)

Offline AltaIce

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • S.W. Calgary , Alberta
« Reply #251 on: Dec 30, 2010, 05:23 AM »
Hey Surf!!

Real fast.. Than I got to go... This week started out as a " Oh wo is me" kinda week. Then i pulled my head out of my... then yesterday someone at work did a nice thing for me and I went home last night after work and I was feeling so good i got all  dressed up for the cold and went out and I ( Hand) shoveled FIVE driveways for all our nieghbors.. LOL ... Now I can tell who old bnes can feel it this morn.  LOL... I love your blade on the Atv!..

Later, Be Safe.... and warm ....

8)

surflizard

« Reply #252 on: Dec 30, 2010, 05:47 AM »
Way to go Alta, it's amazing what a good deed can do for your daily outlook, Good job buddy !  :thumbsup:

Thanks Alta, It ain't easy, but sometimes even a Surflizard has to buckle down and get it done ! :roflmao: I had a really Bad Bike wreck 10 years ago and I lost Everything, Job, Girl, Home, Freedom and almost my Life ! It was a long hard haul to come back from it, It wasn't easy, but it was most definitely Worth it ! I have a home and the love of a Fantastic Woman , Life is really wonderful, I took it all for granted before, Now I greet each day with a grin and try to get as much as I can out every single Day ! LLT( My better half ) thought it was a good idea to let the machines do the work due to the after affects of the wreck and I'm in no position to argue with her or even want to ! ;D I put my nose to the grindstone from April to October this year, 6,7 days a week to get the machines, I took a beating physically for it, but it has made our lives a heck of a lot easier also !  :thumbsup: Have a Great day Alta and I'll catch ya on the Flipside ! 
                                                                                                                                                                                        Surf

Offline adam_mcd

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #253 on: Dec 30, 2010, 10:30 AM »
Damn Surf you make me want to go out and crash a motorcycle.  Seriously I have always tried to enjoy life for what it is.  If it's raining you find a way to enjoy it.  Now I got a 3 year old and it is so fun to watch her enjoy life.  Its raining "lets go jump in a puddle".  I get wrapped up in work as much as the next guy but when I punch out that is where I leave it.  I've been elk hunting in 20 below and ice fishing when the wind was blowing 50 and enjoyed every minute of it.  Except when its time to leave.  You see things that you'll never see when you go out no matter what the weather. 
Have a great New Year everyone and go jump in a puddle.

surflizard

« Reply #254 on: Dec 30, 2010, 03:55 PM »
I Highly Recommend the Puddle Jumpin over the Bike Wreckin Adam, Trust me on this ! Having a Halo Restraint Device Screwed to your Skull in 4 places and Torqued to 24 pounds for 11 months is an Experience that No One should have to Endure ! :pinch: I had a Snap On 3/8 drive Socket set, that I gave to one of my riding buddies, because whenever I'd grab it after the wreck, All I could remember was the Neurologist using one on me !  :pinch:  :roflmao:

Offline oletimer

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #255 on: Dec 30, 2010, 04:13 PM »
I'm really glad your here to enjoy this world with us Surf!!
You definitely put it in perspective. I've had a really sucky year in 2010, but I'm still fairly healthy and able to do most things I can afford to.
Hope you enjoy the new toys, and they get you out with lots of fish!!
God bless Surf!!

surflizard

« Reply #256 on: Dec 30, 2010, 04:20 PM »
Thanks oletimer, I really Appreciate that ! I really hope 2011 treats you and yours much better than the last one did ! God Bless you and yours in the coming New Year !!

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #257 on: Dec 30, 2010, 04:44 PM »
I Highly Recommend the Puddle Jumpin over the Bike Wreckin Adam, Trust me on this ! Having a Halo Restraint Device Screwed to your Skull in 4 places and Torqued to 24 pounds for 11 months is an Experience that No One should have to Endure !

So THAT'S why your coconut is slightly askew!! :roflmao: :roflmao: I rank that right up there with pulling 133 steel staples out of your shoulder without anesthetic after the rebuild.... :sick: :wacko:

surflizard

« Reply #258 on: Dec 30, 2010, 05:37 PM »
Come on Reb, Pain don't Hurt, it just make you realize you're ALIVE !!  Just be glad the Saw Bones didn't use a Hammer Stapler !  :pinch: :roflmao:

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #259 on: Dec 30, 2010, 06:34 PM »
Boy, do I know I'm alive!!!! After the 3rd spinal surgery, "You want me to TRY TO STAND??!!!" "OOPS!" "Someone just made a mess, Ms. Nursie!!"  :sick:  :roflmao: Hey!!! Enough of that tomfoolery!!! How's everyone's weather lookin'? 40 degrees and light rain here.....just makin' a mess of that 3 feet of snow....anyone doing any FISHING out there?!  ??? Running those 'Mo's wide open to the sweet, sweet, smell of two-cycle exhaust!! :icefish:

Offline adam_mcd

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #260 on: Dec 30, 2010, 07:34 PM »
We go six inches of new snow last night, but it is supposed to -15 tonight.  Making ice baby.  I missed out on fishing last weekend(flu).  This weekend I'm all over it.

Offline nypike

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • ALL THROUGH THE ICE!!!
« Reply #261 on: Dec 30, 2010, 07:52 PM »
been fishing here amd going again tomorrow before the rain starts "maggie" has about 50 holes under her belt. Will post pics of tomorrows adventure.
If you consider it a sport to gather your food by drilling through 36 inches of ice and sitting there all day hoping that the food will swim by, you might live in northern New York

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/camofish/IceShantyStuff/walleye22013_zpsbe2b0c13.png

Offline fordkisskrazy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #262 on: Dec 31, 2010, 12:07 AM »
We are finally having a little winter weather out here!!! Got about 4" of snow today and only gonna be in the teens tomorrow. Should be cold for the next few days!!! might get some ice in town!!! Maybe I might get to go fishing!
  Boy guys we are some broken up Eskimo owners, I had two back surgery's, one in the 80's one in the 90's and just broke my back in October of this year. And that's just the back pains, I could fill up a whole page with all my injury's, and broken bones and such. LOL. Man to be young, ten foot tall n bullet proof again.

surflizard

« Reply #263 on: Dec 31, 2010, 03:53 AM »
Way to go nypike, Maggie and the Quickfish are looking Good ! Thanks for sharing the photos !  :thumbsup:

Ain't that the Truth fordkisskrazy ! I hope your New Year is kinder to you and yours and that you will be feeling Better ! It been a tough start for a lot of guys, Hopefully Mother Nature will get her act together and get Everyone here on the Ice Quickly !

I would like to take the time to Wish all the Ice Fishing Bretheren and their Familys a Happy, Safe, Fish Filled, New Year !
                                                                                                                                                                       Surf

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #264 on: Dec 31, 2010, 08:55 AM »
 Boy guys we are some broken up Eskimo owners, I had two back surgery's, one in the 80's one in the 90's and just broke my back in October of this year. And that's just the back pains, I could fill up a whole page with all my injury's, and broken bones and such. LOL. Man to be young, ten foot tall n bullet proof again.

Maybe we should change the meaning of F.O.E.A.O. to "Fractured Old Eskimo Auger Owners''... :roflmao:

To all:
May your New Year be safe and Happy, your lines tight, your fish big, and your beverages cold!!   :icefish: ;D

Offline fordkisskrazy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #265 on: Dec 31, 2010, 12:03 PM »
Maybe we should change the meaning of F.O.E.A.O. to "Fractured Old Eskimo Auger Owners''... :roflmao:
LMAO!!! That's funny! True but funny.
  Thanks Surflizard, and to you and yours and everyone else, Happy New Year!!!! I hope its a safe and pleasent one for all!

Offline AltaIce

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • S.W. Calgary , Alberta
« Reply #266 on: Dec 31, 2010, 01:45 PM »
Thanks Alta, It ain't easy, but sometimes even a Surflizard has to buckle down and get it done ! :roflmao: I had a really Bad Bike wreck 10 years ago and I lost Everything, Job, Girl, Home, Freedom and almost my Life ! It was a long hard haul to come back from it, It wasn't easy, but it was most definitely Worth it ! I have a home and the love of a Fantastic Woman , Life is really wonderful, I took it all for granted before, Now I greet each day with a grin and try to get as much as I can out every single Day ! LLT( My better half ) thought it was a good idea to let the machines do the work due to the after affects of the wreck and I'm in no position to argue with her or even want to ! ;D I put my nose to the grindstone from April to October this year, 6,7 days a week to get the machines, I took a beating physically for it, but it has made our lives a heck of a lot easier also !  :thumbsup: Have a Great day Alta and I'll catch ya on the Flipside !  
                                                                                                                                                                                        Surf
Hey Surf ... Surf? .... Yo !! SURF!!! put down those "PORK RINDS" I'd like to talk to Ya.  (There)
thank you ... now you can hear me. Ha Ha.

First of all, thank you for sharing with us. I truly believe it is good to talk to someone about it and one should never worry what other's think, because when it comes from the heart ... We all can learn from it.

You know that saying?.. you know the one that goes..." what ever does not kill Ya?"
Well I guess that is some what true, but when I also went through those rough times as you have and lets face it, most of us all have at one time or another. ( think about it folks.. at our age , that is a whole lot of living)

I think the rough times also teach us,  like you said  " Appreciate things more... So we don't take things for granted.  To Stop , think, smell the fish guts on your shoes and go on with a life that not only teaches us to smile as we walk and to laugh at the silly jokes and one liners. But to hold those closer to us as well as to give our selves that chance to mess up and to take the whole world in stride,  one Ice Fishing hole at a time.  ( Know what I mean Vern?")

Yours and my life as well as many People in here have taken the same path and are at that point where we can all appreciate life and those around us better.
  But... look we made it and now it is time to deal with what we have left and be kind to all, to enjoy everything, including the fact that you have worked hard to have any toy you and your wife want to have.
I hope you did not think i was judging you when I said " You have all the nice toys!" ... I know that for the most part any thing we have in out lives is a part of hard work and concentration.

As you, I have been there done that, lost it all . but as you I am so lucky and blessed to have a wonderful lady at my side in life.

Ok... Ok.. I'll stop typing.. Just wanted to say one more thing to You, Sir, also Reb and everyone on your thread.

May your New Year be blessed with love, health, abundance, friends, and family. May we all work hard to inspire others, and in turn, be inspired by them. We must be grateful for each lesson and person that we encounter. We must forgive others and ourselves, and leave the past behind. We must be as fresh and full of life and enjoy   all possibilities as if we were a newborn. ( and eat more pork rinds and tang)..

Wishing everyone tight lines and very hard Ice to walk on, now and forever!!
Once again... thanks for sharing " SurfLizzard " ( Your thoughts ... don't worry Idid not mean your Pork Rinds.... LOL ...)

Be Safe all..

AltaIce
        @)

Offline steven girard

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #267 on: Dec 31, 2010, 02:39 PM »
Happy New Year to all.... and a lot of holes for your Eskimo  :icefish:

About my old one... I just remember one time in twelve years of services, something broke in the recoil starter, it's the pawl, it's in nylon, so less hard that metal..

So 1 breack in twelve years... I ordered, last year two of them..i figure out that i'm ok for a 24 years ride! ;D
I was going to break a world record when the clock rang.....

surflizard

« Reply #268 on: Dec 31, 2010, 05:12 PM »
You are welcome to have some of my Pork Rinds Anytime Alta  !!  :thumbsup: :roflmao: I Really look forward to reading your posts Buddy, You crack me up with that Alberta wit Everytime ! May the New Year bring Happiness and Prosperity to you and yours Alta !

Mr Girard, I want to Thank you again for the Mechanical Drawings, those are truly invaluable to us Fellow Eskimo owners ! Merci Bo cu Monami !

Happy New Year to One and All !

Offline AltaIce

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • S.W. Calgary , Alberta
« Reply #269 on: Jan 01, 2011, 07:14 AM »
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

She slept well last night... looks she is already for a great day of ICE FISHING Today.
Going for Burbot this evening, have only ever caught one before. ( Never fished at night before, it should be very interesting)     ... LOL ...

Have a Awesome day everyone and a even better NEW YEAR!!

AltaIce
    @)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.