Utah > Ice Fishing Utah

Phone Apps for lake contours

<< < (3/3)

5wtrod:
Yep, $54…….damn

HardH20Fishin:
Looks like I did get lucky with a glitch...I got an email today telling me my subscription had expired and needed to renew. I contacted them indicating that I had already renewed it and the app was showing good until 2025. I got a response back indicating that they had undercharged me to do a "script error" and said I had to pay the balance. So I told them I would not renew and they could refund my $22....5 mins later they responded and said they would honor the previous $22 payment and confirmed I was good until 2025. Looks like this will be my last season using it as I won't pay $54 to renew next year.

dubob:

--- Quote from: HardH20Fishin on Feb 02, 2024, 07:37 PM ---Looks like this will be my last season using it as I won't pay $54 to renew next year.
--- End quote ---

Ronnie D:
gpsnauticalcharts.com
Any lake w/ public launch = free

dubob:

--- Quote from: Ronnie D on Feb 03, 2024, 07:04 AM ---gpsnauticalcharts.com
Any lake w/ public launch = free
--- End quote ---
Looking at the link you provided shows a USA version for Android/iPhone phones costing $21.99 $17.99.  Can't tell on the computer that a 'Any lake w/ public launch' app exists.  Can you provide any further information on what the free app is and/or a complete URL link to it?

Also, when I Google 'Best phone apps for boating/fishing', GPS Nautical Charts never shows up in any of the lists I looked at.   The app itself downloaded for free on my android phone.  It allows the download of one grid section for free.  After that, you have to pay for any further downloads.  I'm going to stick with using my Elite 7 Ti mounted on the 'Dog' for navigating to & from my honey holes.   :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version