The Ice Fishing MA is board

Author Topic: Just got back from Holiday Harbor Lodge in North Hero Vermont - PICS  (Read 5710 times)

Offline hesseltine32

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Yelling at the fish on my screen
Look like you had a great trip and caught some nice fish

Offline 7 plus larry

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • IF THEY CALLED IT CATCHING EVERYONE WOULD DO IT!
We had quite a few around 29-33" ...   don't be afraid to set up in the shallow water  (2-4').  We got a lot of them there and as I understand it they are coming in.   Good Luck!
Thanks Tuna much appreciated Ill let you know how we make out.

Offline seayaknh

• Team IceShanty Regular
Great pics.  That is my "home" grounds as I grew up in Burlington.  Dillenbeck Bay is great for pike for the first few weeks, but gets so much fishing pressure its gets fished out.  Fished there last week and caught only one pickerel, no pike.  Slow for everyone that day and those that caught them had small ones.

I killed the yellow perch at St. Annes Shrine in Isle Lamotte. Caught 12 dozen, almost all big ones.   10 ft of water, straight out 300 yards in front of the Shrine.  Water is clear so you can sight fish. Used a Lindy gold minnow tipped with a minnow head.  Ruby reds worked great.  Caught one 5 lb pike at the end of the day.

Still 11" of ice but with the warm weather, the shore line will soften quickly. Here is a link to a video I made using a GoPro camera dropped down the hole
[url]http://gallery.me.com/cfoley0251/100268[url]

Offline macdaddyjb82

• Team IceShanty Regular
Great pics.  That is my "home" grounds as I grew up in Burlington.  Dillenbeck Bay is great for pike for the first few weeks, but gets so much fishing pressure its gets fished out.  Fished there last week and caught only one pickerel, no pike.  Slow for everyone that day and those that caught them had small ones.

I killed the yellow perch at St. Annes Shrine in Isle Lamotte. Caught 12 dozen, almost all big ones.   10 ft of water, straight out 300 yards in front of the Shrine.  Water is clear so you can sight fish. Used a Lindy gold minnow tipped with a minnow head.  Ruby reds worked great.  Caught one 5 lb pike at the end of the day.

Still 11" of ice but with the warm weather, the shore line will soften quickly. Here is a link to a video I made using a GoPro camera dropped down the hole
[url]http://gallery.me.com/cfoley0251/100268[url]

Great video!  What kind of camera is this?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.