The ice fishing Montana boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Dailey Lake  (Read 1444 times)

Offline icebugler

• Team IceShanty Regular
Dailey Lake
« on: Jan 20, 2008, 06:30 PM »
Just postin about todays catch, only 5 perch all solid keepers, 4 of which were caught by my gf............she had the camera..........anyway not much action lots of small groups of decent would come and go. was fishin between 16-21 feet. fish were likin the jiggin, not when it was stil. Not much wind made fora nice day on the ice. Lets try to get some more posts on how the fishin was this weekend. GO PACK GO
good fishin

Offline pioneer MT

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Dailey Lake
« Reply #1 on: Jan 21, 2008, 09:13 PM »
Are there fish n that lake. I thought it was just weeds and grumpy old men.

Offline icebugler

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Dailey Lake
« Reply #2 on: Jan 24, 2008, 04:29 PM »
WOW!!!  :D the funny thing is before i posted that report i didnt read about the incident with pioneer and "bud". i finally read the 3 pg post about EVERYTHING that has been happening and boy did i get a laugh out of the replies to this post. and then my post on chubby darters, once again being out of the loop of what has been happening. anyways that was my first time on dailey and cuz its somewhat close to bozeman i plan on going again. and its VERY obvious that pioneers posts on dailey didnt cause a huge bunch of people to go there because when i went on sunday, mind you a WEEKEND there was maybe 8-10 shacks or groups out there. i was surprised, i thought that there would be WAY more just cuz of the day of the week. soooo im pretty sure "buds" secret spot will be secret fora while considering the percent of montanans on IS compared to the # if fisherman in the state is very small AND we (IS members) are all so spread out that the chances that a huge mass of people are gona make the trek across the state for some perch fishing is pretty minimal......... funny stuff well i forgot to mention saw a walleye on the cam when i went. was pretty excited considering that was the first live one i've seen in person. cant wait to try the secret and infamous chubby darters in the secret dailey lake   ;). good fishing

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.