Author Topic: Thanks Iceshanty  (Read 481 times)

Offline Wheres Walleye

• Team IceShanty Regular
Thanks Iceshanty
« on: Feb 05, 2024, 06:36 PM »
I wanted to give a shout out and a big Thanks to Iceshanty, Scott and all the behind the scenes people for all the hard work you do to make this such a great and enjoyable resource. The ice conditions for a lot of us, especially here in pa may not have been the greatest this year but the ice shanty always gives me something to look forward too. I've learned a lot and have had a lot of fun on this site over the years and wanted you to know it's appreciated :tipup:

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Thanks Iceshanty
« Reply #1 on: Feb 06, 2024, 11:07 AM »

I'll second that a great site     info resource        meet new people     fish with new friends

Offline RuttNutt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Feb 06, 2024, 01:11 PM »
I wanted to give a shout out and a big Thanks to Iceshanty, Scott and all the behind the scenes people for all the hard work you do to make this such a great and enjoyable resource. The ice conditions for a lot of us, especially here in pa may not have been the greatest this year but the ice shanty always gives me something to look forward too. I've learned a lot and have had a lot of fun on this site over the years and wanted you to know it's appreciated :tipup:

AMEN!  @)
Where's the FISH?!

Offline jerryfishing

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Feb 06, 2024, 05:47 PM »
100% agree! Thank you!!!

Offline WARRIOR_ON_ICE

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Long Live the WARRIOR
« Reply #4 on: Feb 06, 2024, 05:53 PM »
This site has changed so many lives. Thank you for the genius behind this site, especially the choices for emojis  :bow:
The Ultimate Warrior is possessed with great power from the heavens above ! Against the mighty lake trout and pike and schools of crappie, the power of the WARRIOR will always ......... PREVAIL !!!

Offline FishingPhotographer

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Feb 07, 2024, 02:05 AM »
This site has changed so many lives. Thank you for the genius behind this site, especially the choices for emojis  :bow:

And probably saved so many lives. Thank you Scott, et al!
I should’ve chosen Fishin’Mortician as my username… ;-)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.