IceShanty Main > General Ice Fishing Chit Chat

Flip N Fish

<< < (2/7) > >>

Corndog:

--- Quote from: DR.SPECKLER on Jul 20, 2021, 07:59 PM ---Im interested in seeing a pic of a black frabill ice shuttle.i have 2 yellow ones.never seen a black one before unless its the newer model.

--- End quote ---
No problem Dr.. I will snap a few pics in the morning and post them. I think that one was like 20 or 30 bucks. I only use one, the worst of the three, just because I have the room in my loft. And I too had never seen one in that color. Not prior to buying or since.

Corndog:

--- Quote from: mr.clean on Jul 20, 2021, 08:50 PM --- Corndog very nice score on the Flip-N-Fish shelter the Hyfax runners on the sled look lightly used good additional shelter to have when out with younger children. think I would get claustrophobic in a shelter that narrow.
 Steve

--- End quote ---
Thanks Steve..yeah, it is tight. And I'm not a short fella..but, I figure one of my buddies who is kinda small would fit in it fine, or..as mentioned..a kid. Pretty sure it could also be set up as a windbreak.

Corndog:
Oh, forgot to mention it weighs in at 11lbs!

Corndog:

--- Quote from: DR.SPECKLER on Jul 20, 2021, 07:59 PM ---Im interested in seeing a pic of a black frabill ice shuttle.

--- End quote ---
Hey Dr, here ya go!

DR.SPECKLER:
Nice.never knew frabill made a ice shuttle in black,better looking than the yellow ones.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version