Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Ice Fishing Transportation

Tricking trailers?!

(1/5) > >>

perchnut:
Just picked up a new enclosed trailer for my sled and ‘stuff’.  What do you put on the floor? Thompson’s? Garage paint?  Lights? Storage? Fish cleaning area in the v nose? Let’s see some pics!! I got a 7x16 V nose so I’ve got a little room in there. Hang a hammock? 

JaminWI:
I picked up a new enclosed trailer a couple of months ago and after doing some research I settled on this stuff.
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Rust-Oleum-EpoxyShield-120-oz-Gray-High-Gloss-Low-VOC-One-Car-Garage-Floor-Kit-301371/206495768

I painted all walls and floor. I did the walls first and then mixed in a bag of anti-skid compound before doing the floor and ramp door. Figured it would give me some grip after the ATV drags in snow and ice.

Overall happy with it but the result is only as good as the quality of the original OSB or plywood. My OSB walls were "flaking" a bit and once I started to roll this stuff on it pulled some of that up more than I would have preferred.

After that dried for a couple of days I then hung some e-track in the front V to hang a small basket, hooks, etc for tie-downs and wet clothing for the drive home.

Arctic Addict:
Any updated pics?  I just took delivery of a new trailer and looking for ideas for the inside.

Skywagon:

--- Quote from: Arctic Addict on Jan 10, 2021, 06:33 PM ---Any updated pics?  I just took delivery of a new trailer and looking for ideas for the inside.

--- End quote ---

Show us a picture of the inside of your trailer so we know what you have to work with.

jethro:
I put nothing on the floor of my trailers other than my snowmachine and flip shanty. It's meant to get beat on. I have however decked out the inside with E-track and shelves. Need to get some pics of the inside, not sure I have taken any. This is the outside anyway!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version