Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1613811 times)

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #16770 on: Aug 25, 2019, 06:30 AM »
53* this morning.
Eddie, I also enjoyed the LLWS games on Sat. Todays game should be a good one.
The garage sale wasn't too HOT yesterday. Lots of lookers but no takers. I want "takers" as in, take what you want. She took in a total of $17.00.

WW, thanks for sharing the pictures and the good bike riding has to be in the cooler weather.

Ice-45 glad you are able to get up and about some. Just take it easy.
Have a good day...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16771 on: Aug 25, 2019, 07:43 AM »
Good Morning ER's hope the post surgery group are healing up well. I'll try to check back later. The weather has been real nice lately.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16772 on: Aug 25, 2019, 08:01 AM »
Morning all,

Another nice day on tap, lots of sun and temps in the low 70s 😉

Taking a bike ride to check out the traveling Vietnam Memorial Wall which is in Sackett’s Harbor this weekend.

Have a good day whatever’s on the agenda. Stay safe.

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16773 on: Aug 25, 2019, 08:19 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, Nice out this morning. Was able to look out the window and see the bird feeder. We seem to have fussy birds and not so fussy squirrels. My wife got the downstairs neighbors clock home. She said it was a tight fit in the car. She’ll probably be going down to hang it today. She really is a good woman. I am very lucky. She’s hoping we get a positive outcome on the workers comp case. She would like to see me get another truck so I can get around town once i’m Cleared to drive. I told her we have to pay cash as our credit has been destroyed.

Hunts2long, i’m sorry there weren’t more takers at the yard sale. Will there be room for the boat in the garage? Are you selling today as well?

Raquettedacker, Years ago when I was young I worked for a florist as a driver and greenhouse help. I hated the holidays because of selling so many pointsettas and holiday plants.

Mason Eddie, You are a great son spending time with your mom. I don’t think honey do lists ever go away. Sounds like the pups will be in good hands while your away. Still having leg pain. Seeing the surgeon Thursday for my follow up. Compression socks have been working with the swelling.

Whopper Stopper, I hope you don’t have to spend to much time at the laundromat.

I want to thank everyone for their prayers and support thru our rough time. They really have helped. I hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #16774 on: Aug 25, 2019, 08:36 AM »
Good morning another nice day according to the weather guessers sunshine a few clouds and winds between 10-15 mph . Welcome after the periods of high temperatures and high humidity at times this Summer.
Eddie thank you for the link  believe I had to register with state of NJ to legally fish marine waters things may have changed but did not need to buy a fishing license. (last trip July of 2017 to Ocean City) Think the federal government established the registry to help keep track of fish populations and catches besides getting an idea of how many people fish marine waters .use that info. to set commercial fishing regulations in federal waters Sounds like a good location in Virginia Beach may the fish be active. Forgot to mention this yesterday you might want to purchase sand spikes to hold your surf rods so they are not in your arms/hands at all times. Have a great trip
Whopper Stopper there must be some bug affecting I.S. also had trouble logging-on yesterday. Once laundry is done enjoy your time at the shack.
Raquettedacker thanks for the reply and your work as a moderator here on I.S.
Hunts2long may there be more buyers today if you have garage sale.
Wallyworld safe travels I got to see the traveling Vietnam Memorial Wall back in  2013 or 2014 with my mom. It was on display at Bethel Woods Center (site of 1969 Woodstock Festival) moving experience. Also learned a little history always thought U.S. got involved in 1962/63 turns out we had military personal there starting in 1958 or 1959.
Old Goat how did your garage sale go yesterday.
Icefisher-45 your wife is a good woman helping out your neighbor. May things go well at Thursday's doctor visit.

Have a safe and good Sunday.
 Steve

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16775 on: Aug 25, 2019, 05:43 PM »
Good evening gang  Mr. Clean the sale went ok. I did let a flipover go for 20 bucks to a classmate from way back. That took the sting out of it as it was one I paid 40 for earlier. oops I was surprised no IS members came oh well. I-45 hang in there.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #16776 on: Aug 26, 2019, 02:23 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Congratulations to Louisiana’s Eastbank Little League Team winning the World Series game yesterday!   :clap: :bow: :thumbsup:
  Clear and cool start to the day here this am, 49* with a high of 72 today.   

Running way behind this morning, catch up to you all this afternoon!   Cawfee’s on...
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16777 on: Aug 26, 2019, 04:33 AM »
Good Morning ER's  off work today yeah. Daughter heading back to college soon. Might be able to keep some of garage sale money or not.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #16778 on: Aug 26, 2019, 04:55 AM »
Good morning Eddie, OG! Good morning everyone :bow:

Damp here with showers throughout the day.

Eddie you have to be pumped wanting the week to fly by :clap:

OG good luck hanging onto some of the garage sale money ;D

We spent part of the weekend at the shack, planning on a couple more days over the long weekend coming up. I have my ladder stand hauled out and plan on getting it in place withing a couple weeks. The season opens mid September, although I start the first part of October. A friend of mine was putting a tree stand up last week and took a nasty fall. He spent 6 days in the hospital and had to undergo 2 surgeries. He always said he didn't have time for a safety belt :cookoo: Now he may never have a chance to hunt again.

Not sure what is going on with the turkeys, I haven't seen a one for 4 days. The deer have been spending most of the night camped out eating corn, almost time  to taper off the snacks.

Hope you all have an excellent day :thumbsup: Stay safe.

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16779 on: Aug 26, 2019, 05:29 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie.....hope you had a nice time with your Mom yesterday  :thumbsup:  only 4 days of work to go  :whistle: ;)2

MrC....we visited the Vietnam Wall in DC last year, the moving wall is a lot smaller but no less heart breaking  :'(

WS....crazy anyone would climb w/o a safety harness  :cookoo:

IW/IF45.....hope each day is getting better  :)

TT.....when is MrsTT's surgery  ???

Beautiful day for a ride yesterday  :thumbsup:  today we're heading to the State Fair, always some interesting things (people) to see there  :woot:

Finally got the little guy

he now lives in the Town Park  ;D

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16780 on: Aug 26, 2019, 05:33 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, A little chilly this morning. 44 degrees out and we sleep with the windows open. My wife has to go to work and the heater dial in her trax isn’t working so it blows cold air. Car is going into the shop tomorrow so they’ll look at that. She stole my ice shanty sweat shirt for the ride in. She found a 88 Dodge Ramcharger in perfect condition on Facebook market place that she thinks would be perfect for me. She knows we can’t afford it now but is looking so when i’m Mobile I can get out of the house. She is always thinking of others.

Whopper Stopper, Prayers for your friend. Hopefully the turkeys return soon. Did you get all the shack bedding done?

WallyWorld, Hopefully you got to go out and see the Traveling Vietnam Memorial wall.

Mason Eddie, Watching little league ball I think is better then watching Major League ball. Kids I think enjoy it more. Almost time for vacation.

I hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those who are on the water today.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16781 on: Aug 26, 2019, 06:32 AM »
47* this morning.
Was able to watch the whole game before I had to leave for bowling. A very good game and the right team won.
The Yankees seem to be enjoying their season. I watch but don't listen to all the talk by the play-by-play talking heads. I already know how the game is suppose to be played.
Wife and I are taking a load down to the Salvation Army today and then pick up some worms for some time on the lake on Tuesday.
WW, have fun a the Fair. Wife wants to hit one of the local fairs this week..
Have a good day...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline ActiveTrapChecker

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16782 on: Aug 26, 2019, 07:05 AM »
ActiveTrapChecker??        @)     ::)    ;)
I think it was a higher force.  Even higher than me.  I just brought it to there attention....... ;D

Definitely wasn't this guy! I just wanted to share my experience with Pex where i knew TomTurkey would see it. Sorry to hear about the extra expense associated with get the Sharkbit to fit

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #16783 on: Aug 26, 2019, 08:00 AM »
Definitely wasn't this guy! I just wanted to share my experience with Pex where i knew TomTurkey would see it. Sorry to hear about the extra expense associated with get the Sharkbit to fit

No, you did the right thing.  ;)
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #16784 on: Aug 26, 2019, 09:37 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                           I tried posting yesterday but I got a gremlin fluttering around my computer and it didn't post. ::) ::)
                           Eddie........The Little League this weekend were great, congratulations to the the team from Louisiana  :thumbsup: :clap: :bow:
                           Marv.........We all think that we are invincible at one time or another until it happens close to home. I feel sorry for your friend, one
                  little mishap and it life changing. ??? I hope all is well with you and the girls, have a good time at 'The Shack". :thumbsup:
                          Wally........Have a good time at the fair, I've always wanted to go but I've always have something going on at this time of year. :whistle: :whistle:
                          I-45..........It always gets chilly at the end of August here but then warms up a little for a tease. :o
                          H2L..........How did you do at bowling? ???
                          My arm is doing better each day, I was looking at the incision yrsterday when my wife changed the dressing and I didn't see any stitches. ???
                 I wonder how they put me back together, I'll find out on Wednesday.
                          I hope everyone has a good Monday either at work or out.

IW

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #16785 on: Aug 26, 2019, 11:01 AM »
Good morning I have not checked the temperature and humidity level but looks like another nice day. I did get to the Dutchess County fair yesterday afternoon/early evening got to see last hour and half of lumber jack/Jill contest/demo show.(Folks from the Stihl Timber Sports series) watched the men's spring board,stock and hot saw events and women's stock saw. Exciting to see should have remembered to bring hearing protection those hot saws are loud. Nice surprise when entering the fair grounds approached by a lady asking if I already had an admittance ticket said needed to buy one she said don't bother and handed me a comp.ticket . Lady was with Dutchess County 4 H club they get a number of free tickets thanked her for her kindness and entered the fairgrounds. Yesterday was fair's last day so when I got to livestock exhibit area they were already removing animals and cleaning up barns. Looked up Dutchess County 4 H contact info. will send a donation.
Old Goat glad you moved some items and made a little money with the garage sale. Best to your daughter with this year of college.
Eddie have a good and safe work week. Have you gone through fishing gear to decide what is going with you on vacation. Nice of you to made a weekly visit to your MOM.
Whopper Stopper sorry to hear about your friend may he make a full recovery from his injuries. Safe travels to your Shack next week end. I took NYS Thruway on my trip to the fairgrounds thankfully I was headed north stop-n- go traffic south bound  things will not be any better next weekend.
Hunts2long glad the Salvation will take some of your unwanted items. Guess I missed watching some exciting youth baseball.
ActiveTrapChecker-Raquettedacker hope things are going well for both of you and your families.
Wallyworld I should make a visit to Washington D.C. last was there in early 1970's . Have a safe trip to and Great time at the fair. I agree about never knowing what you will see at the event. Good work with the chipmunk fun to watch them but their burrowing can cause problems around your home.
Ice Wanderer they made have used super glue to close your incision there is also a way to stitch you up from the inside so any post surgery scaring is less visible. Best to you at Wednesday's post surgery check up.

A safe and good Monday to everyone. Best to all fishing.
  Steve

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16786 on: Aug 26, 2019, 06:59 PM »
Good Evening Everyone, Long day today. Landlord came over and apparently they are going to redo the siding on the house. They did some work and replaced the downstairs neighbors window. Supposed to be here all week. Seeing the surgeon on Thursday. Still not able to walk very far or stand very long. Have a court appointment 2nd week of September. Apparently i’ll Have to go on the stand and any witnesses the other side has. After this the judge may rule on the case or it could continue. These workers comp things aren’t set up for the employee. My wife is so sweet she’s trying to get another vehicle so I can get around town. I am so lucky to have her.

Hunts2long, How did the bowling go? That was good that the Salvation Army took some stuff. Good luck tomorrow on the water.

WallyWorld, I hope you had good time at the fair and the little guy likes his new digs.

Mr Clean, That was very nice of the 4H club to comp you a ticket. I’m sure they will be very grateful for a donation. I was involved with Horse 4H when I was growing up. I’m a firm believer that the program helps young people become good and caring adults.

Ice Wanderer, I’m glad your arm is doing better. They do use surgical glue. It’s amazing how small the incisions are these days. 

I hope everyone has a great evening and it cools down tonight. God Bless
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #16787 on: Aug 27, 2019, 02:34 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Clear and calm 55* this morning, high of 72 forecasted.

I-45...best wishes with Thursday’s appointment, have you been doing any therapy exercises at home? Best of luck with the upcoming Comp. case!    :thumbsup:
   Steve...glad you enjoyed the fair, 4 H Club is a great organization.  :thumbsup:   I’ve got most all of the fishing  gear I will be taking together, going to make 4 sand spikes out of 1 1/2” PVC today.
  Jeff...good news on your healing, continued success with that!  :clap:
  H2...how did the bowling go? Good luck today with the fishing!   :thumbsup:
  Wally...hope you had a great time at the fair!    :thumbsup:
  Marv...sorry to read about your buddy taking a bad fall, hope he can recover from his injury’s!  :thumbsup:  I know a few guys who still don’t wear the safety belts...will pass this along.
  OG...best of luck to your daughter with college!   :clap: :thumbsup:

Found out yesterday we have Friday off due to Labor Day ....works for me!  :clap:
  Catching up on the to do list, having an extra day now will be perfect. Believe we’ll be on the herb garden project again today...the plans have changed somewhat, lol, less stones going in than originally planned now.
  Cawfee’s on...

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #16788 on: Aug 27, 2019, 04:24 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                             It's 55* here as well, I hope today is like yesterday a clear cloudless sky and comfortable. ::)
                             Eddie.........Glad to hear you have Friday off. :clap: I  don't get it, the state designs a wall for a herb garden then puts fewer stones
                  in. They generally add not take away. ??? :cookoo:
                             Wally.........How was the fair? You had a nice day for it. :clap:
                             OG............X2 about your daughter going to college, I hope she enjoys the experience. :thumbsup:
                             Steve........I'm glad you made it to the fair, county fairs bring the things that goes on locally to everyone's attention.  :clap: :flex:
                             I-45..........At least you have a landlord that keeps his place up and not let it deteriorate. :flex:
                             Today my wife and are taking #2 son's in laws out to lunch, just a little appreciation gesture for picking me up at the hospital. It will
                  be the first time out since I got home from my surgery. No grand kids today, their mother is taking them somewhere before school starts.
                             I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or out in the sporting world.

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16789 on: Aug 27, 2019, 04:41 AM »
Morning all,

IW....enjoy your lunch, looks like a nice day to be out & about  :clap:

IF45.....hope the doctor's visit goes well  ;)

Eddie.....an extra day off  :o :o ???  priceless  :thumbsup: :clap: :woot:

MrC.....the chipmunk was living under the deck, was afraid he'd end up in the house this winter  :nono: :whistle:

Had an ok day at the fair along with about a million other people  ::) :wacko:  couldn't even move in any of the buildings  :(  seems there was a lack of shows also, definitely not the best time ever at the fair  :-\   

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16790 on: Aug 27, 2019, 05:42 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, Looks like it’s going to be a good day today. 46 degrees out this morning. My wife is home today. She’s going to be taking the car in for servicing. Oil change and there is a antifreeze smell. Hopefully they’ll be able to figure it out.

WallyWorld, That stinks that you didn’t have a better time at the fair. Fairs don’t seem to be as good as they use to be.

Ice Wanderer, Hope you have a great lunch today and have fun getting out of the house. You have great kids.

Mason Eddie, That’s great news that you have a extra day off. That’s surprising they want less stones. Surgeon didn’t want me to do any physical therapy until my follow up appointment. Problem is my headaches get worse with anything that involves my arm.

I hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water. God Bless
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16791 on: Aug 27, 2019, 06:15 AM »
Up early again today for 2 more  doctor appointments. Yesterdays ended up being a fiasco as the first one in the morning was canceled when we got their as the doc called in sick. The bad part is we have to go back to the same town today that her second one was at yesterday. Then back to the city for a class on her knee replacement.

ww The wife's knee is scheduled for the 13th of September. A friend of hers that works at that hospital looked at the schedule yesterday. It is not scheduled until 1 pm so I guess I will have to find some one to let the dogs out. I have not been to our local Fair in a long time. I only went to see the 4-H animals any way on the day they were auctioned that night, so I could go watch the auction.

What I thought was some chipmunks living under the deck ended up being a wood chuck. If I had known that was what it was I would have trapped it and had it for dinner. It can not get back under the deck unless it can move a bunch of  broken concrete.

Eddie I have some rod holders I made when I used to fish steelhead in the spring off the shore in Lake Michigan you could have had. Just a piece of 1 1/2 inch pvc bolted to a piece of 1/2 inch steel rod like you are making. Enjoy the extra day off. When are you leaving of VA Beach? We are all waiting for some pictures of you fishing the surf.

ATC I will not be using anymore of the snakebite pex as I can buy can buy the old school pex in straight lengths. The straight stuff makes for a better looking job that the pex that comes in coils. When I put a new vanity in place of the old shower that is coming out I will probably use CPVC. I have a bad bruise on my shoulder blade from  putting the drain in for the new shower because of trying to turn over in the confined space under this double wide.

Time for breakfast and get "On The Road Again"  I will be on the road again tomorrow to pick up a bead from the other place as the one we have is going to be too high for the wife to  get into after her surgery.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16792 on: Aug 27, 2019, 06:19 AM »
48* and mist coming off the water.

IW, enjoy lunch, it will seem good to get out.

Ice-45, sounds like they plan on doing a lot of work on the house. You take it slow and easy.

WW, we went 4/5 years ago and we both said, "check that off our list". It was the first time I had gone since 1960.

Eddie, a 4 day weekend, can't beat that.

The bowling was OK. Just practice, only bowled 2 games. Yesterday I felt like I had bowled 10....lol Had a couple more people drop out this year, we are down to only 4 teams. I think league bowling is a thing of the past.

The boat is hooked up, wife is making me my lunch and I can hear the worms calling, so I better get going....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #16793 on: Aug 27, 2019, 07:19 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

Just got back from my walk, I was going to post before I went but couldn't get on.

Not a lot going on here today. I need to head into Menard's for a few shack items and Walmart for a couple of shack meals.

Yesterday as I was driving into our driveway I saw a bear cross the road about 200 yards west of me. I was hoping it was on the camera but it wasn't. I stopped at one of the neighbors that had told me earlier in the day his bird feeders were getting hit nightly. He had a video of the bear I saw walking up his driveway. Kind of exciting as we have never seen one here before.

Hope you all have an excellent day :thumbsup: Stay safe.

WS

Offline ActiveTrapChecker

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16794 on: Aug 27, 2019, 08:31 AM »

ATC I will not be using anymore of the snakebite pex as I can buy can buy the old school pex in straight lengths. The straight stuff makes for a better looking job that the pex that comes in coils. When I put a new vanity in place of the old shower that is coming out I will probably use CPVC. I have a bad bruise on my shoulder blade from  putting the drain in for the new shower because of trying to turn over in the confined space under this double wide.

TomTurkey I only use the sharkbite fittings when transitioning from copper to Pex. I use the straight Pex pipes as well. As you mention it looks better but is also easier to use. Sorry to hear about your shoulder

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #16795 on: Aug 27, 2019, 09:30 AM »
Good morning again :bow:

I did have some action on the trap line and also on the cameras.

This morning the poults were back but the camera lens was so moist it didn't pick them up very well.

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16796 on: Aug 27, 2019, 09:39 AM »
WS...Great shots as always 👍🏻 Those raccoons are so darn cute 😁 thanks for sharing!!

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #16797 on: Aug 27, 2019, 10:47 AM »
Good day, partly cloudy sky heading to a high of seventy seven Les Humid still in the area.
Icefisher-45 looks like your landlord is doing a spruce up to the house/property . May yout get a good report from the surgeon on Thursday.
Eddie nice that your getting an additional day off,figured you might make your own sand spikes and save some dollars. What day and time are you departing for Virginia Beach plenty of traffic this weekend. When we go the Ocean City,NJ. try and be on the road by 7AM to beat the traffic build up on Garden State Parkway as you get closer to the shore. We would then have lunch on arrival and see if we could drop off luggage or enter our rental early like most hotels check in time was 3 PM . (4 and a half to 5 hour trip each way from my home)
Ice Wanderer have a nice lunch. It most be good to get a break from the babysitting.
Wallyworld understand your concern with the chipmunk keep a watch for more of them. Sorry the fair was so crowded and there were less shows then in previous years.
Tom Turkey may you also receive good reports at the doctor visits. Learning from your bathroom remodel always thought Pex came in coiled rolls going from what I have seen on TV shows.
Whopper  Stopper might be good you have to stop the game feeding soon nice to see a bear not sure I would want one hanging around my neighborhood . See you trapped another possum and now have more raccoons to worry about visiting your property.
Hunts2long may the walleyes be feeding today have a good trip.

Have a good and safe day best to everyone joining H2L out on the water.
  Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #16798 on: Aug 28, 2019, 02:34 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Happy Hump Day!  ;D
  Cloudy and 60* on the Hill this am, high of 74 with some rain expected this afternoon.

Steve...certain it will be a very busy weekend with vacation travels, we’re planning on leaving about 2am Saturday morning, traffic shouldn’t be too bad for the first half of the ride. The sand spikes were pretty simple to make, I had the pvc, so couldn’t beat the price!   :thumbsup:
   Marv...excellent pictures and videos, the possum looks pretty peed off!  ;D  :thumbsup: 
  H2... hope you landed on some fish yesterday willing to bite...good luck today if you’re heading out!   :thumbsup:
  Tom... hope the Dr. appointment’s went well yesterday for your wife!   :thumbsup:  I had to smile when you mentioned having that woodchuck for dinner....believe my Dad liked them as well, although I don’t ever remember trying it.
  I-45...good luck with the car, crossing fingers the issue with the anti-freeze smell is just a leaky hose and nothing major!   :thumbsup:
  Wally...think our Governor was up to the fair to kick it off...maybe that’s why it was so crowded?   :whistle:   ;D.  Good luck today if you and Mr.WW are fishing!   :thumbsup:
  Jeff...hope you all had a nice lunch together yesterday, that was a great way to show your appreciation!   :bow:   Apparently, the extra course of stones we were going to lay was going to make the raised beds too high for someone’s liking is all we were told....okey dokey!   ;D

Two more shifts left... :thumbsup:  Cawfee’s on!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #16799 on: Aug 28, 2019, 04:41 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                             It's 62* here on my hill, clouds rolled in last night. ::)
                             Eddie.........It's has to be hard to concentrate on work when so close on going on vacation. :whistle: Maybe someone was thinking
                  they couldn't rais their leg that high to get up to pick herbs. :o
                             Marv..........The grinner doesn't look to happy, maybe he knows he's going for a ride. ::) ::)
                             H2L...........It's that time of year when the water is warmer than the air giving the mist coming off the lake. :blink:
                             Wally.........Opening days of the fair is always the :blink:busiest time.  :whistle:
                             I-45..........I hope the work on the apartment is going smoothly and not bothersome.
                             It felt good to get out yesterday for lunch, it was a enjoyable time.
                             I have my Dr.'s appointment today at 1pm but I was told to get there a half hour early and go to get a xray so they can see that
                   everything is in place., it should be.
                             I hope everyone has a good Wednesday either at work or out.

IW

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.