Author Topic: Mobridge area  (Read 2605 times)

Offline ksgoosekillr

• Team IceShanty Regular
Mobridge area
« on: Dec 13, 2019, 09:53 AM »
A friend of mine asked me to tag along with him on a fishing trip starting the 26th to the Mobridge area.  What can we expect conditions wise? Forecast looking like some decent ice making weather but was hoping some locals could chime in. (message me if you prefer nothing public) Not looking for spots I can do that on my own.  Just not crazy about making the drive from Kansas for a polar plunge.

Offline postman

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Mobridge area
« Reply #1 on: Dec 17, 2019, 08:47 PM »
Hey Goose, were heading north as well on 26th (from Kansas). Were on the fence between Oahe and LOW. If we end up going to Oahe, I'll reach out.

Offline ksgoosekillr

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Dec 19, 2019, 07:47 AM »
Thanks for the replies guys, looking at the weather and from reports I have heard its building ice slowly.  Been a walk in deal the past couple weeks. Hows the bite been up there? 

Postman, definitely reach out.  We are staying with a guy up there.  I am kinda in the dark on details, was invited on this trip because here in Kansas I put the buddy I am going on fish almost every weekend.  Looking forward to getting the Livescope back out of the ice. 

Offline postman

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Dec 23, 2019, 08:15 PM »
Just messaged you. We'll be coming up Friday....fish Sat, Sun and Mon.

Offline ice dawg

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Tawny-"Ice Pooch"
« Reply #4 on: Dec 29, 2019, 12:11 PM »
Wow, I hope you stay safe during the weather we are having. It is still dumping on us here in Aberdeen.
It seems to go from zero to hero all some have to do is lie.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.