The ice fishing Wisconsin boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Wiscounsin Dells area  (Read 867 times)

Offline JayK47

• IceShanty Rookie
Wiscounsin Dells area
« on: Dec 07, 2010, 06:06 PM »
Hi Newbie here,
I've been lurking here for past few years and I finally registered.

My family and friends are planning to visit Wiscousin Dell (Kalahari resort) area in Jan 11, 12, 13 and I was wondering if anyone can share some information about ice fishing lake or pond around that area?  we are not looking for anything exotic just decent size crappies or bluegills would do for my kids.  

Thanks

Offline korey

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Wiscounsin Dells area
« Reply #1 on: Dec 07, 2010, 06:44 PM »
I have had really good luck with the Gills on Mason lake, which is located in southern Adams county.  Not too far of drive from the Dells area!
<br />Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.<br />Teach a man to fish and he will sit on a lake all day and drink beer!!!!

Offline HIMO

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • GOATBOYS WISCONSIN CHAPTER 1st Wisconsin goat!!
Re: Wiscounsin Dells area
« Reply #2 on: Dec 08, 2010, 06:50 AM »
I have had really good luck with the Gills on Mason lake, which is located in southern Adams county.  Not too far of drive from the Dells area!

Mason Lake is 10 miles due east of the Dells. the main drag in the dells is Hwy 23 take that 10 miles east to the town of Briggsville.

HIMO
                                                            Wisconsin Iceshanty Moderator
It's not how deep you fish, but how you wiggle your worm !!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.