Author Topic: Please welcome a new sponsor Buds NH Outdoors  (Read 2257 times)

Offline Iceshanty

• Admin
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Unwilling to leave the fish I have not caught yet
Please welcome a new sponsor Buds NH Outdoors
« on: Sep 25, 2009, 06:56 AM »
Please welcome a new site sponsor Bud's N.H. Outdoors. They will be sponsoring the NH boards here at Iceshanty.com

An experiance in the Conneticut River Valley. I offer fishing trips, guided canoe trips, and icefishing on the river and ponds of the Conneticut River valley. Share my love of the outdoors and fishing on one of my guided trips. During the last decade my daughter and myself have collected over 30 state and national awards for fish we have caught.

Our first love is the Smallmouth Bass. This is our main target fish on the river but there are Walleyes (our second favorite fish) along with Pike and Largemouth Bass. We also offer Trout fishing trips on some of the smaller lakes and ponds in the area. The Pike, walleye and Trout trips are basically trolling runs where Bass are casting. We also offer fun packed days of Pan fishing for the little ones just long enough so they won't be bored.

I have many different types of packages to suit most people. From the hardcore fishing nut to the just want to get out and have a relaxing day on the water type of person. We offer morning and evening trips and also the doubleheader. A morning trip for one type of fish and an evening trip for another. The package may also be custom tailored to just one type of fish for the day. Some people love the hard fighting bass while others have never experianced the tug of a walleye.The "Home" section of the river I fish was touted by a national magazine as one of the top five rivers in the country for bass fishing. Another section of another river was rated #1 in the country for Smallmouth Bass. Shanty rentals and guided Icefishing trips are also another sevice provided. Most of these are done on local lakes and ponds in the area. I also offer "Big Pike" trips during the winter along with just fun filled family outings.

-Scott

What's cooler than being cool? Ice cold

´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((((º>                                
`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((º> 
´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((((((((º>

Offline michianafisherman

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Pleasant Times At Pleasant Lake
Re: Please welcome a new sponsor Buds NH Outdoors
« Reply #1 on: Sep 25, 2009, 07:10 AM »
Sounds like a great spot! Welcome ;D
HELD HOSTAGE BY PHOTOBUCKET

Offline lake snake

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Sep 25, 2009, 04:47 PM »
 Welcome to Ice Shanty. LOL

Offline pikeking

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #3 on: Sep 30, 2009, 02:55 AM »
Welcome to the Shanty Bud! Pull up a bucket it's gonna be a great season. Pikeking
If fishing was work I'd never be sick!

Offline bud

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • never put off till tom. what you can catch today!
« Reply #4 on: Sep 30, 2009, 08:29 PM »
Can't wait to get started!!!!!!!!!!
BUD

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.