Author Topic: Lawrence Elite 7ti  (Read 952 times)

Offline Homewrecker

• Team IceShanty Regular
Lawrence Elite 7ti
« on: Oct 19, 2018, 07:46 PM »
Normally I fish Deep water (100ft ) with my LX7   when ice fishing for Lakers.
Was thing of setting up my  Lawrence elite 7ti  up for ice use also for back up.
Just wondering if anyone ever tried one on ice fishing in 100 ft and deeper.
Is it just as good as the LX7 when on graph mod
Homewrecker (Boats Name)

Offline Seamonkey84

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Lawrence Elite 7ti
« Reply #1 on: Oct 19, 2018, 08:32 PM »
I have an elite 4 chirp and at 150ft I can see my spoon with zoom on. I use it in split zoom so I can see the whole water column while still seeing the zoom area selected. I haven’t use a lx7 so I can’t compare.

Offline Slabseek3r

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Oct 19, 2018, 08:45 PM »
What frequency seamonkey? I was in 20 foot last year and losing my kastmaster in the bottom 4 feet
"I love the freedoms we got in this country, I appreciate your freedom to burn your flag if you want to, but I really appreciate my right to bear arms so I can shoot you if you try to burn mine"
-Johnny Cash

Offline Seamonkey84

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Oct 19, 2018, 09:06 PM »
What frequency seamonkey? I was in 20 foot last year and losing my kastmaster in the bottom 4 feet
Ummm... I think I have it set to high or medium chirp, I don’t remeber setting any frequencies just chirp... all I did was increase gain when at the bottom till it showed up on the zoom side of the screen. I was using a 1/4 oz rattlespoon.

Offline Slabseek3r

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Oct 19, 2018, 09:23 PM »
Ok. Gain was probably my issue then.
"I love the freedoms we got in this country, I appreciate your freedom to burn your flag if you want to, but I really appreciate my right to bear arms so I can shoot you if you try to burn mine"
-Johnny Cash

Offline Seamonkey84

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Oct 19, 2018, 10:29 PM »
I never leave my gain/sensity on auto, keep playing with it till you can just make out a solid signal for your lure, anything bigger will show as a more solid or bigger mark on the graph.

Offline Homewrecker

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Oct 20, 2018, 06:56 PM »
One thing I do not like about my LX7 is ,I can not seer the screen out side my tent,maybe my Ellte 7ti will work better just like out on the  boat on sunny days.

LX7 also does not have mapping  ???
I just do not understand You buy Lowanance Elite 7TI  it has mapping ,gps etc  and the LX7 has nothing and they both sell for the same price.
I thing Marcum like ripping people off.

I wish I bought my boat sonar first ,I would of never of  bought my LX7
Homewrecker (Boats Name)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.