The Ice Fishing MA is board

Author Topic: Anybody want to meet up in Central MA Tuesday morning?  (Read 685 times)

Offline Flatland

• Team IceShanty Addict
My plans for the weekend and today (Monday) fell through. I have a window to fish tomorrow, and am deciding between 3 Central MA spots that are good to go. All of my local hardwater buddies have to work. Anybody looking to get out there? Since we're dealing with early potentially sketchy ice I'd prefer not to be out there alone if possible. Worst case I have my spud, Arctic Armor suit and picks  ;D

Offline Cnorkun

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Anybody want to meet up in Central MA Tuesday morning?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 18, 2017, 04:45 AM »
Can’t take this Tuesday off...next week though!  Tight lines.

Offline MrE1979

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • If it was easy they would call it catching
« Reply #2 on: Dec 18, 2017, 08:11 AM »
I got nothing going on tomorrow pending me finishing this job today.  I'll let ya know later tonight.
It is MY responsibility to make sure my children can enjoy fishing years from now. Make sure your kids can fish.  If you see something ILLEGAL Contact the Massachusetts Environmental Police Radio Room at 1-800-632-8075 at any hour of the day. They might show up if there is enough staff working.

Offline Flatland

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Dec 18, 2017, 08:25 AM »
I got nothing going on tomorrow pending me finishing this job today.  I'll let ya know later tonight.

Cool. Shoot me a PM when you find out.

Offline Papa Sly

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Dec 18, 2017, 06:03 PM »
Hey guys be very careful, I've been fishing the lake I live on in Charlton for 2 days. The first part that froze is at 5". Moved today because it was slow to the part that froze 2 days later. At  first in this part of lake I had 4" but less that 10' away the spud went through on 1 chop...only 2". Crazy how there was only half the ice 10' away!
A bad day of ice fishing is better than any day at work!
http://i.imgur.com/dIEANML.jpg?1

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.