Author Topic: Well  (Read 723 times)

Offline Backwoodsboy.50

• IceShanty Rookie
Well
« on: Dec 21, 2014, 11:06 AM »
I was going to wait until I had some hard water pictures to introduce myself but looks like that's not going to happen anytime soon  :'( I'm Riley I got into ice fishing in 06 gave it up in 09 until last year I got on the ice only Twice due to a newborn son so I'm hoping to get out this season as much as possible I've enjoyed reading some reports and seeing some people enjoying the hard water I hope to post some stuff worth posting and to meet some new people that enjoy this frozen mess we call fun good luck out there
"your using to small of a lure... zooplankton would pass that up" - my old man

Offline Crappielover89

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Well
« Reply #1 on: Dec 21, 2014, 01:13 PM »
welcome to the shanty. pics are always nice but not totally needed ;) good to hear your getting back out on the hard deck. this is the best community of guys in Utah they are all willing to help whenever needed. hope you find the shanty useful to your advantage.

Offline fishonone

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • lets get it on
« Reply #2 on: Dec 21, 2014, 05:42 PM »
welcome and we should have ice soon  ???

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
« Reply #3 on: Dec 21, 2014, 06:57 PM »
Welcome to the shanty backwoodsboy.50, I'm going crazy myself with the weather we're having this year  :%$#!: :%$#!:  it looks like next weekend should start making ice. Hopefully  :-\  Newborns can definitely take some if not all of the free time. Hope your able to get more time on the ice this winter. Feel free to hit me up anytime if you have any questions. Again welcome  @)
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline Backwoodsboy.50

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Dec 21, 2014, 09:06 PM »
Thanks guys I'll try to make some worthy reports this season
"your using to small of a lure... zooplankton would pass that up" - my old man

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.