New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: The Great Sodus Bay family thread  (Read 16851 times)

Offline VERN-O

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: The Great Sodus Bay family thread
« Reply #120 on: Feb 27, 2022, 12:41 PM »
BeenPetchin315….thanks….mission accomplished 😆😆 out of 3rd creek…hugging Nichols Point

Offline BeenPerchin315

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Yes. There will be ice and I will fish it.
« Reply #121 on: Feb 27, 2022, 12:58 PM »
BeenPetchin315….thanks….mission accomplished 😆😆 out of 3rd creek…hugging Nichols Point

Most welcome
Disclaimer:
I make statements based on my experiences in the location I fished only. Check ice conditions for yourself.
Stay safe. Tight lines.

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #122 on: Feb 27, 2022, 01:37 PM »
verno  if you need to know  anything about sodus  bay  been perchin is the man to ask  he  sset me right  up  where to park where  to  fish even  what to use  ...guy knows  that water shed  well.........thanks again buddy and you got that  walleye trip  when ever ya want

Offline badbrad2186

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #123 on: Feb 27, 2022, 02:12 PM »
verno  if you need to know  anything about sodus  bay  been perchin is the man to ask  he  sset me right  up  where to park where  to  fish even  what to use  ...guy knows  that water shed  well.........thanks again buddy and you got that  walleye trip  when ever ya want

Oh man the phones calls we use to have you telling me how stupid this guy was and how you can't stand him. Now he's your best friend
If you sit around all day and do nothing your a bum, but if you sit in a boat all day or in a shanty and do nothing they call you a fisherman

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #124 on: Feb 27, 2022, 06:55 PM »
i owe ya perchin and  i'll take ya to oswego you can tangle with some big ole walleyes down there ,we have alot of fun  playing with them.......

Offline BeenPerchin315

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Yes. There will be ice and I will fish it.
« Reply #125 on: Feb 27, 2022, 06:58 PM »
i owe ya perchin and  i'll take ya to oswego you can tangle with some big ole walleyes down there ,we have alot of fun  playing with them.......
Sounds good. Gonna have to play on the weekends from here on out for me. Back to work soon.
But I can find time to put some more eyes in the freezer
Disclaimer:
I make statements based on my experiences in the location I fished only. Check ice conditions for yourself.
Stay safe. Tight lines.

Offline 2muchleft

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #126 on: Mar 01, 2022, 05:03 AM »
Went out off the trestle area yesterday for a few hours mid morning.  Mostly small ones and not very aggressive at all.  Ice was great, lots of trails to follow through the snow, beautiful day to be out.  Not many folks out that way.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.