Author Topic: WalMart special Frabill Thermal Trekker DLX  (Read 4221 times)

Offline flatironfisherman

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: WalMart special Frabill Thermal Trekker DLX
« Reply #30 on: Nov 03, 2014, 09:02 PM »
I picked her up today, got it home, opened the box and was VERY pleased!!  There definitely is no difference if you get it from WalMart!!  Hopefully I'll get it together tomorrow after work if buck fever doesn't get to me!

"Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars." - Unknown

Offline Link406

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #31 on: Nov 03, 2014, 09:21 PM »
Congrats! I got mine from Walmart and love it!

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #32 on: Nov 04, 2014, 06:22 AM »
Go to hear that, I have never had a problem getting stuff site to store. Now there is some things that are not free shipping to the store. Those are some of the things that come from Wayfair.
<===Lefty===

Offline bart

• Team IceShantyholic
  • I love you, Deb
« Reply #33 on: Nov 06, 2014, 06:12 PM »
I picked her up today, got it home, opened the box and was VERY pleased!!  There definitely is no difference if you get it from WalMart!!  Hopefully I'll get it together tomorrow after work if buck fever doesn't get to me!

I've heard roumors that you have been spending an unusual amount of time in your new Ice Shanty lately!
"Many fish their entire lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."-Henry David Thoreau
  Keep America Godly...

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #34 on: Nov 06, 2014, 06:55 PM »

I've heard roumors that you have been spending an unusual amount of time in your new Ice Shanty lately! (Image removed from quote.)

It's my new man cave, or as the wife likes to call it, "the dog house."  Hmmmmm, maybe I should take her out to dinner??

"Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars." - Unknown

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
  • Inventor of Minnow Magic American Patriot
« Reply #35 on: Nov 06, 2014, 07:07 PM »
You're gonna sleep in there tonite, too, aren't you?  ;) :roflmao:
“The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation”  Thoreau

Offline Monovasia

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #36 on: Nov 09, 2014, 03:29 PM »
I had the extant same issue with BPS...and OTTER....BPS had a killer deal on last years Otter 650XT I believe...$350+ 289 to SHIP!!! BPS had this in their warehouse...the truck is rolling anyway and they want to charge that much to deliver to the store....bad bad bad

Offline river rat78

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #37 on: Nov 09, 2014, 04:06 PM »
You should really enjoy that shanty. I purchased the non-thermal version just to have the thermal version of it come out the very next year. It's actually pretty surprising on how much the prices of shantys have gone up. When I purchased my first shanty a few years ago it was around $200 now they are asking $280 for the exact same one. The first year the Thermal Trekker DLX came out you could get it for $450.

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #38 on: Nov 09, 2014, 04:06 PM »
I'm hoping for some nice weather this Tues so I can get the tent on my Wally World Frabill.  I'll post some pics when I get her done!

Offline guy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #39 on: Nov 09, 2014, 05:22 PM »
the shanty is on sale @ walmart $432.02 b4 tax and zero surcharge w/in store p/up.

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #40 on: Nov 09, 2014, 07:25 PM »
Yeah, I know, and I just missed the 7 day price match deal by a couple of days!   >:(

Offline river rat78

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #41 on: Nov 10, 2014, 05:56 PM »
Yeah, I know, and I just missed the 7 day price match deal by a couple of days!   >:(

Most stores have a 30 day return policy so try doing this. Say you want to return the item and rebuy the item.

Offline fish-kabob

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #42 on: Nov 10, 2014, 05:59 PM »
Most stores have a 30 day return policy so try doing this. Say you want to return the item and rebuy the item.

bingo did you assemble it? if not time to pay less.... 

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #43 on: Nov 10, 2014, 06:46 PM »
Yup, it's 90% assembled already.  I've even drilled a few additional holes in it for my front tow bar and my rear hitch so I doubt they would accept it anyways.  I'm not too upset, I spent a TON of time researching shanties until I found "the right one" and I finally got it.  I'm thrilled with my purchase and I'm not too concerned with the price difference!  When it comes to my "toys" money is no object!!!

Offline fish-kabob

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #44 on: Nov 10, 2014, 08:08 PM »
at least their is a up side lol's.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.