Author Topic: 1/15/2005 Catch Pictures  (Read 2885 times)

Offline killitandgrillit

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Drilling and Grilling!
1/15/2005 Catch Pictures
« on: Jan 17, 2005, 08:07 AM »
2 pike, 28" and 32", one walleye, 27", just under 7 pounds. All three taken on the same tipup and shiners. The 'eye was hauled up as we were ready to leave. It swallowed the bait and didnt move to trip the flag. Apologies for the poor quality of the inside pics. Only had the crappy small cam, which does great outside (other pics were taken with it too), but sucks indoors. My mavica's batteries were dead.

"I fish because I love to; because I love the environs where trout are found,because I suspect that men are going along this way for the last time, and I  don't want to waste the trip; maybe one day I will catch a mermaid; and finally, not because I regard fishing as being so terribly important, but because I suspect that so m

Offline fozsey

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: 11/15/2005 Catch Pictures
« Reply #1 on: Jan 17, 2005, 08:52 AM »
Sounds like a great time. Great fish too.  ;)2

The early bird might get the worm but the second mouse will always get the cheese...

Offline Thriller

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 1/15/2005 Catch Pictures
« Reply #2 on: Jan 17, 2005, 08:33 PM »
Oh man...it's a shame the batteries died.  Nonetheless, it sounds like a great day with some beauty fish.

Derek

God grant me the Serenity to accept the size of the fish I catch,
the Courage not to fib about it,
and the Wisdom to know that no one would believe me anyway.

Offline killitandgrillit

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Drilling and Grilling!
« Reply #3 on: Jan 18, 2005, 07:03 AM »
Yeah, it was a drag that the batteries were dead. However, it was not big enough for a MI state MA patch anyway. They need to be 30", 11 pounds for an MA entry- due to all the LBDN slobs taken up here.

"I fish because I love to; because I love the environs where trout are found,because I suspect that men are going along this way for the last time, and I  don't want to waste the trip; maybe one day I will catch a mermaid; and finally, not because I regard fishing as being so terribly important, but because I suspect that so m

Offline SLIPPERYFISH

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Got to get on the ice
« Reply #4 on: Jan 18, 2005, 01:18 PM »
Looks like you had a good time !  Get some new batteries for the next set of photos!

Offline SLIPPERYFISH

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Got to get on the ice
« Reply #5 on: Jan 18, 2005, 01:18 PM »
Looks like you had a good time !  Get some new batteries for the next set of photos!

Offline Carp1

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Fish On Ice sure is Nice!
« Reply #6 on: Jan 18, 2005, 06:08 PM »
Very cool, Nothing beats a flag up and a fish on.   :tipup:

Good Times.
Carp

Pantyshanty

« Reply #7 on: Jan 18, 2005, 06:53 PM »
What are you holding up a piece of bacon?

Offline killitandgrillit

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Drilling and Grilling!
« Reply #8 on: Jan 19, 2005, 07:59 AM »
No, that's a very bad shot of a pike fillet. That's my buddy in the pics....the one where he's holding up both fillets is walleye.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.