Author Topic: Merry Christmas CornHuskers  (Read 768 times)

Offline Madpuppy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • CAGA HOKUWA
Merry Christmas CornHuskers
« on: Dec 24, 2009, 10:20 AM »
Just wanted to wish all my CornHusker Brothers and Sisters (don't want no trouble with the ladies) a
Merry Christmas!!!
I'D RATHER BE HATED FOR WHO I AM,
THAN LOVED FOR WHO I'M NOT.

Offline Hardwater Problem

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Merry Christmas CornHuskers
« Reply #1 on: Dec 26, 2009, 12:22 AM »
Two days off and miserable weather...  didn't get out the last two days.  Had a good holiday though.  Maybe the wx. will settle, and we can get back out there.  Merry christmas to all. 
IF YOU CAN'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, GO GET IN FRONT OF THEM!!!     

Offline Madpuppy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • CAGA HOKUWA
« Reply #2 on: Dec 26, 2009, 06:30 AM »
I hear ya on the weather Hardwater! I was taking a 4 day weekend til this hit, had to push snow Christmas Eve and all day on Christmas. Going back out today and tommorrow to finish pushing the white crap, so much for my 4 days off :%$#!: We were gonna have Christmas at our house last night but my daughter couldn't get here, I'm sure there are a lot of families that couldn't be together cause of the weather. Stay safe everyone.
I'D RATHER BE HATED FOR WHO I AM,
THAN LOVED FOR WHO I'M NOT.

Offline midstate08

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Dec 26, 2009, 12:40 PM »
Merry Christmas to all and Happy New years Hopefully we can get back on the ice soon ;D

Offline huntnfish

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Dec 26, 2009, 01:11 PM »
Merry Christmas to you all also. Make sure to Cheer on those Huskers next week. 

I hear ya about the weather.  We came all the way from SouthCentral CO to do some ice fishing with my brothers out here.  Weather has been terrible. Gonna try and find an out of the way (wind) area to get into this afternoon. Hopefully, we can pull some pans out.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.