Author Topic: Lincoln Area  (Read 662 times)

Offline formerSDguy

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Addict!
Lincoln Area
« on: Dec 06, 2009, 11:05 AM »
I took a little tour of the local lakes this morning. Wagon train had a little ice on the lagoons but the body was wide open as I suspected. Holmes Lake trout area was frozen, I drilled a could holes with the new auger. Not much of a test when the ice is at 1 inch (tops). I was going to drive out to Yankee Hill but after seeing Wagon I suspect I would find the same thing. We need some nights of COLD weather.

I think I am going to focus on Yankee Hill for first ice, some decent sized eyes in there. Come on ice!
Teach a kid to fish and hunt and they will be resourceful, smart and confident. Today's world is much different than the one I knew as a child. They need these skills even more than I did.

Offline Stutz

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Lincoln Area
« Reply #1 on: Dec 07, 2009, 07:11 PM »
Yea i think will be fishing in no time i heard Yankee hill had good eyes to i tryed this summer with no luck just bass. But I'm going to try it on the ice i think i can find them with my new Fl20. I hope to get to Sherman allot to did good one eyes and crappie this summer.  The next two weeks look cold bring it on.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.