Author Topic: Powder Creek  (Read 790 times)

Offline croplan91

• IceShanty Rookie
Powder Creek
« on: Sep 15, 2009, 11:14 AM »
Got the motor on my boat fixed and toodled around PC for a while Friday. Lake is really up and alot of the points are sunken pretty good.   Marked a lot of points on the Garmin so I will be able to take it with me on the ice.  I didnt realize the channel was that deep.   25- 27 ft in places.  Didnt really fish too hard.  Pulled some plugs along the dam with no luck.  Made it till 1:55 then the deluge of rain came.  Raindrops as big as quarters.  Got soaked. 

Come on -10 degree weather

Crop
"You're killing me Schmalls, killing me."

Offline pepsiman

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Powder Creek
« Reply #1 on: Sep 17, 2009, 05:39 PM »
have u ice fished powder creek last year? I have wanted to but never got over there. Am in Pierce so fish Willow a lot. Have u had any luck on anything at powder? The lake maps look awesome for structure.
Thanks!!
gettin the crapps

Offline croplan91

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Powder Creek
« Reply #2 on: Sep 21, 2009, 08:47 AM »
Only twice last year.  LOts of bluegills and sunnys in there.  Great place to take a kid either open water or hardwater.  They bite on anything, just not real big.  Targeted the northerns first trip and didnt find any. Got blown off the 2nd trip.  PC is gonna take some work to find the northerns.  The catfish do hit thru the ice there pretty good.

Looking forward to figuring out that lake thru the ice.

Send me a PM if you want some more info PepsiMan. Would like to get your thoughts on Willow

Hoping by Thanksgiving for ice.

"You're killing me Schmalls, killing me."

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.