Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1684205 times)

Offline Boomer.

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #5100 on: Jun 06, 2019, 08:33 AM »
Unbelievable!  What a P.O.S.
Fishing in the Slabbin’ cabin!

Offline DTro

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5101 on: Jun 06, 2019, 10:53 AM »
Unbelievable!  What a P.O.S.

You don't even know me, but thanks, I appreciate the kind words.  I'm mean yeah what kind of jerk buys an auger, does a video to show people how it works, and then just gives it away for free?   What an ass that guy is eh?  Tar and feather the dude

I shared a link for other fellow fishermen (which I'm sure they appreciated)  just as I appreciated it being shared here.  I didn't rip anyone off, I didn't "flip" anything, and there was no harm done, NONE, ZERO. 

I guess it's just a special exclusive club here then?  I get it, nobody else should be able to take advantage of good deals.  Right on.  Got it.  Understood   

Offline jrjach75

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5102 on: Jun 06, 2019, 11:35 AM »
Easy solution, just post and share the links without the affiliate code, or am I missing something? If it's all about helping fellow fisherman, why even add that code? I think that is what everyone is bent out of shape about.

Offline DTro

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5103 on: Jun 06, 2019, 12:36 PM »
Yet again, nobody can answer who the victim is or who is out anything? 

I didn't add any code, I don't know what you are talking about.  Everything I share goes through my Amazon dashboard, that dashboard generates a link when I pull up the product.

There is no direct share to FB  button here so I can't do that otherwise I would have.

I'm sure dozens of people took the link I shared and did the same thing. Who cares.  This isn't classified info.

Offline FlamDragger

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5104 on: Jun 06, 2019, 03:57 PM »
I’m not one of the “dozens”.

Offline DR.SPECKLER

• Team IceShantyholic
  • find your own fish..
« Reply #5105 on: Jun 06, 2019, 04:12 PM »
Think its all about deal ninja posting good deals and not looking to make a dime off it.instead of someone taking his work finding deals and adding a amazon affiliate link and make money off online sales from someone elses diligent efforts to find deals for us shanty guys.thats what i get out of this situation..probably more than coffee money too.either way keep up the good work DN.

Offline jordy1380

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5106 on: Jun 06, 2019, 04:22 PM »
I know that some people are having struggles with this and I don't want to be the moderator but can this thread get back to deals? We can start a new thread for pirates, plagiarism, victims, etc. or take care of it all through PMs.
Get Yo Fish On!

Offline esox_xtm

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • It's Showtime!
« Reply #5107 on: Jun 06, 2019, 05:06 PM »
Oh by the way, sorry

BTW, every insincere post is not a winner for you. Can't believe you don't get the indiscretion here...
To fish or not to fish? That's a stupid question!

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.”― Lewis Carroll

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #5108 on: Jun 06, 2019, 05:08 PM »
Yes please.

<===Lefty===

Online Frankie Bags

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5109 on: Jun 06, 2019, 06:25 PM »
FishUSA FLASH SALE!
Buy a $20 gift card...get a free American Angler filet knife.
https://www.fishusa.com/product/FishUSA-20-Gift-Card

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5110 on: Jun 06, 2019, 08:23 PM »
Gander outdoors flash sale code:flash 20 for 20 percent off.. don't know if the flash 35 code is still good? If nor there is the flash 20 if needed

Also bass pro cabelas is sending our 10 off 40 in store only cupons don't know if some one needs those got one two in my email just a heads up to check your emails..

Offline HWeber

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5111 on: Jun 06, 2019, 09:59 PM »
You don't even know me, but thanks, I appreciate the kind words.  I'm mean yeah what kind of jerk buys an auger, does a video to show people how it works, and then just gives it away for free?   What an ass that guy is eh?  Tar and feather the dude

I shared a link for other fellow fishermen (which I'm sure they appreciated)  just as I appreciated it being shared here.  I didn't rip anyone off, I didn't "flip" anything, and there was no harm done, NONE, ZERO. 

I guess it's just a special exclusive club here then?  I get it, nobody else should be able to take advantage of good deals.  Right on.  Got it.  Understood   

You wanna use someone else's work to make money ask them. You wanna use this site to make money pay the sponsor fee. I'm sure you make money off YouTube so you can quit bringing up the auger you gave away.

Offline ship of fools

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5112 on: Jun 07, 2019, 07:20 AM »
You guys are tough  ;D

I can understand both sides. I'm sure a page like this could be set up on Facebook as a closed group and DN could be the admin and then you could let in (and kick out) whoever you want.
Goin' where the wind don't blow so strange,
Maybe off on some high cold mountain chain.

Offline deerefishyfishy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5113 on: Jun 07, 2019, 08:25 AM »
Let me add my thanks for all of your hard work to help us find great deals DN! Sorry it has been taken advantage of.  NOT COOL DTro... buh BYE
The hardest part of ice fishing is casting!

Early to bed, early to rise
fish all day and make up lies!

Offline skifisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5114 on: Jun 07, 2019, 08:42 AM »
All American Angler fillet knives up to 50% off at FishUSA!  ;D
"Ice fishing...ah, the anticipation! 🎣”

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
« Reply #5115 on: Jun 07, 2019, 10:39 AM »
I know that some people are having struggles with this and I don't want to be the moderator but can this thread get back to deals?

My thoughts exactly, I'm not the mod for this board but we need to get this thread back on track to avoid it being locked down or removed which I know NO one wants to have happen.
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline DTro

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5116 on: Jun 07, 2019, 02:03 PM »
My friend just sent me a link to a smokin deal on an LX6 Lithium Combo.  Just wanted to check here to make sure it was ok to share it with FB without being called a scumbag pos lowlife no good loser.

Would that be ok to share with my FB ice fishing friends?  I mean I didn't find it myself, my friend sent it to me, so yeah it's a grey area.  Could the judge/jury/and executioner please rule on that for me.

Thanks

Offline skifisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5117 on: Jun 07, 2019, 02:46 PM »
DTro...seriously?
"Ice fishing...ah, the anticipation! 🎣”

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5118 on: Jun 07, 2019, 03:03 PM »
My friend just sent me a link to a smokin deal on an LX6 Lithium Combo.  Just wanted to check here to make sure it was ok to share it with FB without being called a scumbag pos lowlife no good loser.

Would that be ok to share with my FB ice fishing friends?  I mean I didn't find it myself, my friend sent it to me, so yeah it's a grey area.  Could the judge/jury/and executioner please rule on that for me.

Thanks

Top of the page.  Dropped another $13 since I posted.  Same with the RT-9.  I cant stop you and neither can Scott, but if you can’t tell, not too many are supporting you.

DN
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline DTro

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5119 on: Jun 07, 2019, 03:34 PM »
DTro...seriously?

I'm completely serious, the only way I will know what links are ok to share of not is to just go away and that's what I'll do. 

Yeah I know, don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.  Take care fellas. 

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5120 on: Jun 07, 2019, 04:20 PM »
Look Darren, this is REALLY simple to fix.  Apologize to me and the Ice Shanty members (in earnest) for taking content from the site without my/our consent and promise not to do it again.  In return, I’ll delete my posts (including this one) and ask the others that quoted me earlier to do the same.  I do not begrudge you trying to make a living.  I do, however, have an issue with you taking what I work very hard for and spend long hours on as your own.  I only wish you the best.  Your sturgeon catch and story was truly amazing, but don’t tread on me.

If I find a fantastic Amazon deal, and there is a sufficient quantity available, I’ll even send you a pm AFTER I’ve posted on Ice Shanty.  I’ve done this with my friend at icefishingdeals.com.  He was doing the same thing to me btw until we had a meeting of the minds.  We’re actually good buds now.

What do you say?  I await your reply.

Mark

8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol

Offline Reinert

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5121 on: Jun 07, 2019, 04:32 PM »
Look Darren, this is REALLY simple to fix.  Apologize to me and the Ice Shanty members (in earnest) for taking content from the site without my/our consent and promise not to do it again.  In return, I’ll delete my posts (including this one) and ask the others that quoted me earlier to do the same.  I do not begrudge you trying to make a living.  I do, however, have an issue with you taking what I work very hard for and spend long hours on as your own.  I only wish you the best.  Your sturgeon catch and story was truly amazing, but don’t tread on me.

If I find a fantastic Amazon deal, and there is a sufficient quantity available, I’ll even send you a pm AFTER I’ve posted on Ice Shanty.  I’ve done this with my friend at icefishingdeals.com.  He was doing the same thing to me btw until we had a meeting of the minds.  We’re actually good buds now.

What do you say?  I await your reply.

Mark
let's hope we can get this settled  guys, I have a bonus check coming soon !!!

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5122 on: Jun 07, 2019, 04:38 PM »
let's hope we can get this settled  guys, I have a bonus check coming soon !!!

:roflmao:

I sincerely hope Dtro is willing to comply or my Amazon deals are going to dry up for everyone, which would be extremely unfortunate...for everyone.

DN

Offline DBV

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5123 on: Jun 07, 2019, 04:49 PM »
DealNinja - I really appreciate all the deals you post on here.  That is really nice of you.  The Lx7 and Lx6 Lithium deals are really good. Do you guys think Lx7 lithium $150 more than what the Lx6 lithium is going for?  Thanks!

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5124 on: Jun 07, 2019, 04:51 PM »
DealNinja - I really appreciate all the deals you post on here.  That is really nice of you.  The Lx7 and Lx6 Lithium deals are really good. Do you guys think Lx7 lithium $150 more than what the Lx6 lithium is going for?  Thanks!

If you’re older and/or wear glasses, yes.  The bigger the screen, the better.

DN

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5125 on: Jun 08, 2019, 03:37 AM »

Thanks

Hmmm.  I’m going to take a wild guess that he really wasn’t sincere about checking with us.  Note the time of his Amazon Affiliate ad on Facebook for the LX-6 (2:53) and the time of his post here (3:03) to “check here to make sure it was ok” before posting it.

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5126 on: Jun 09, 2019, 08:14 AM »
Guys, Overton's is running another 35% off flash sale/no minimum today and if you navigate to Overton’s via Active Junky, you can tack on another 3% cash back off!  No augers or marine electronics as usual, but still some nice buys!  Use code:  GIFTSFORDAD

https://www.overtons.com/

Offline Reinert

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5127 on: Jun 09, 2019, 10:31 AM »
I have no need for 3 one man shacks ,but i bought this anyway, I'm not sure if I like or dislike this thread!!
Just finished setting this shack up, the original box had some damage,the entire thing was put in another box when shipped, I don't think this was ever opened. Every part was wrapped boxed or bagged and in perfect condition!! I cant wait to get it on the ice!! Thank you Deal Nina for what you do here I really appreciate it!!!

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5128 on: Jun 09, 2019, 03:06 PM »
Just finished setting this shack up, the original box had some damage,the entire thing was put in another box when shipped, I don't think this was ever opened. Every part was wrapped boxed or bagged and in perfect condition!! I cant wait to get it on the ice!! Thank you Deal Nina for what you do here I really appreciate it!!!

These are the kind of posts that make my day!  ;D  Thank you very much Sir!  It is much appreciated!  :thumbsup:
Happy the purchase turned out well.

Mark

Offline Buckshots

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5129 on: Jun 09, 2019, 07:15 PM »
Wow. I just read the comments here as to what has been going on. You all need to take a chill pill. Darren is a good guy.

What he did/does is no big deal IMO. Who cares if he copied a link and posted it on FB. Maybe he made a few bucks, that doesn’t make him a bad guy. It makes him a smart business man. It’s all public info. He did nothing wrong.  There are zero victims here and y’all are making him out to be some kind of evil villain.

Everyone here are all great people and I’m not trying to start arguments with anyone, but I’m going against the crowd here. I stand with Darren. Fish on!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.