Author Topic: Indiana Ice Shack Build  (Read 16048 times)

Offline Limit_Out

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Go BEARS
Re: Indiana Ice Shack Build
« Reply #60 on: Jan 27, 2013, 06:22 PM »

Offline Limit_Out

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Go BEARS
« Reply #61 on: Jan 29, 2013, 07:21 AM »
$1,000 takes it.  Going to fish Hubbard.

Offline Lavman

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Passing along the traditions
« Reply #62 on: Jan 29, 2013, 12:42 PM »
Came out really nice! Good luck both fishing and with the sale!

Offline FishingNewEngland

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Fishing New England
« Reply #63 on: Jan 29, 2013, 12:57 PM »
Nice shack! What's it weigh?

Offline Nanner

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • ...Ice On...
« Reply #64 on: Feb 03, 2013, 05:23 PM »
looks great Mike.... finished up real nice....I missed the last few updates on it...hope you had a great trip and can't wait to see the next one if you plan to top this one.... I'll be in touch to get an update on your trip.

Offline TrikerJohn

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #65 on: Feb 07, 2013, 04:07 PM »
$1,000 takes it.  Going to fish Hubbard.

Even though I am sure the Man Cave was sold before the ink dried on your post, I still wore out the knees in my jeans begging the wife.  It is my opinion that the Cave would be a bargain at 3 times the price you are asking for it. Wife told me I could have the money if it is big enough to live in. Hmmmmm
Seriously, this is  work of art . You planned for every contingency. My hat is off to you Sir. The only improvement I could possibly think of is my name on the title.  Sadly for me that isn't  going to happen. Just hope the new owner(S) truly appreciate what they are getting. A Masterpiece on Wheels.  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
I may not agree with what you say, but I will fight for your right to say it....

Offline Limit_Out

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Go BEARS
« Reply #66 on: Feb 08, 2013, 08:36 AM »
Hey thanks I appreciate it.  Yes I sold it.  We had calls from the highway as we were driving up because I had a sign on the back.  When we got to the bait shop, we had a hard time getting out of there because of the interest.  I hope the guy is happy with it.  Part of our deal is for free lodging in it every year.  Glad it's over and I can relax again.  He hinted about wanting another one build for next year.  I also had a call from someone else wanting one built for next season also.  Sad to see it go, but it was fun to build.  Hard to explain the whole thing to the boys so I've made some deals on improvements to their tree fort.  That includes a rope bridge to their loft in the barn and some sort of communication paging system.  A zip line for playing ninja turtles too.  Also bunk beds in the fort for them.  It's on Houghton Lake now I believe, if not it will be next season.  Met lots of great people up there on that trip.  Look forward to next year.  Thanks again.

Offline TrikerJohn

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #67 on: Feb 08, 2013, 01:14 PM »
Hey thanks I appreciate it.  Yes I sold it.  We had calls from the highway as we were driving up because I had a sign on the back.  When we got to the bait shop, we had a hard time getting out of there because of the interest.  I hope the guy is happy with it.  Part of our deal is for free lodging in it every year.  Glad it's over and I can relax again.  He hinted about wanting another one build for next year.  I also had a call from someone else wanting one built for next season also.  Sad to see it go, but it was fun to build.  Hard to explain the whole thing to the boys so I've made some deals on improvements to their tree fort.  That includes a rope bridge to their loft in the barn and some sort of communication paging system.  A zip line for playing ninja turtles too.  Also bunk beds in the fort for them.  It's on Houghton Lake now I believe, if not it will be next season.  Met lots of great people up there on that trip.  Look forward to next year.  Thanks again.

Think maybe I could come over and play on the zip line? I grew older, not more mature. I wanted a tree house so bad when I was a tot. Problem being we didn't have any trees  :(
Once again, many, many thanks for sharing. Hope your next "Crib" meets your demands.  It would be a waste to lose a second "home" even more perfect than the first.
I may not agree with what you say, but I will fight for your right to say it....

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.