Author Topic: Where from here?  (Read 2746 times)

Offline Fry Flier

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Addict
Where from here?
« on: Mar 29, 2020, 08:30 PM »
Respect and appreciate the users of this forum and I know that ice is not usually a year-round thing for the most of us. That said the question here is .... What and where would be a good spring and summer forum? Do not want to bicker that this forum is better than that forum just looking at what forums are out there. Options are great, arguing will lock this down. Thanks in advance for your opinion' truthfully looking to focus on the group here.
May your tip-up spool while your flag raises with hopes of landing the big one.

Offline DR.SPECKLER

• Team IceShantyholic
  • find your own fish..
Re: Where from here?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 29, 2020, 08:42 PM »
Theres the sister site myfishfinder but its tumbleweed and crickets.alot of us diehards stay here all year.

Offline filetandrelease

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #2 on: Mar 30, 2020, 03:22 AM »
 Some of us bounce back and fourth doesn’t cost anything to see if MFF is of any interest to you ,

Offline Seamonkey84

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Mar 30, 2020, 08:06 AM »

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #4 on: Mar 30, 2020, 08:26 AM »
Google 'freshwater fishing forums'!! ;)
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline Unclegillhunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice So Nice
« Reply #5 on: Mar 30, 2020, 12:44 PM »
MFF doesn’t have much activity. A few sub forums are active but most not. The folks that offered did so because they know of the site and may not visit that often. One person mentioned doing a search. You should do a search for your area and maybe do a search on the fish you are chasing. Sorry you asked a question and if you don’t care for the discussion, please lock it down.
Keep it safe! JDL

Offline Fry Flier

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6 on: Mar 30, 2020, 01:22 PM »
Thanks for the info people, checked out the myfishfinder site and see that it is not as used as some of the other sites. My problem is the sites that most effect my area are linked to FB and I am just not a FB person. I do have a FB account I just do not use it much.
May your tip-up spool while your flag raises with hopes of landing the big one.

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #7 on: Mar 30, 2020, 03:11 PM »
Thanks for the info people, checked out the myfishfinder site and see that it is not as used as some of the other sites. My problem is the sites that most effect my area are linked to FB and I am just not a FB person. I do have a FB account I just do not use it much.

So go to MFF and get the Ontario Canada threads going.  Not that we can come and visit you right now but we still like to see what's going on... Just saying... ;D
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.