Author Topic: billybono hard water picture journal(updated 3-15..last minutepike season pg 7 )  (Read 18219 times)

billybono

stupid hamerhandles  >:( >:(.....hopes of a nice hard water pike are dwindling  :'( :'( :'( :'(

got a few days left to make it happen

billybono

Offline BAZOOKAJOE

• Team IceShanty Addict
I heard (from an old timer) that onondaga lake used to be packed with whitefish back in the day.  I guess they used to commercially fish it.

Offline esox slayer

• Team IceShanty Maniac
stupid hamerhandles  >:( >:(.....hopes of a nice hard water pike are dwindling  :'( :'( :'( :'(

(Image removed from quote.)

got a few days left to make it happen

billybono

BB...Guy just caught a nearly 16 pounder out of Guffins Bay....and there's 14 inches of ice.....we've taken 3 recently between 9 and 11.7 pounds.........somethi ng to think about...Esox
Marine Infantry NCO- Semper Fi!!!

Offline fishinboy

• IceShanty Rookie
Hey those pike aren't too shabby; they look like decent fish.  8) Good luck on catching a nicer one.
-Ryan

Offline fishingking

• Team IceShanty Maniac
They're bigger than the ones Ive caught this year LOL as long as they make good pickled Pike :)
Loose Lips Sink Ships
50,232 Members and 50,232 Lurkers.
Ego's :nono:

billybono

just had some pike tempora w/ sweet and sour sauce and sticky rice mmmmmmmm

billybono

Offline Waubay Fisher

• Team IceShanty Addict
just had some pike tempora w/ sweet and sour sauce and sticky rice mmmmmmmm

MMM MMM GOOD!!!  Nice batch of pike ya got - and I like your sunset picture too - GORGEOUS ;).

billybono

last minute pike in ny...i wasent there, but andrewteets and flagstealer pulled up these 26 incher and 32 inchers last minute

not calling it the end yet...hop for me with some laker pics this weekend

billybono

Offline esox slayer

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Nice way to end pike season...too windy here for me to get on ice today..and there are a few good spots left...if there was snow on the ice there might have been hope,,,,Esox

billybono

can ya belive how skinny that bigger pike is ??? ??? ???  kind of shocked me. im assuming its a male. ill post after the autopsy  ;D

billybono

Offline esox slayer

• Team IceShanty Maniac
can ya belive how skinny that bigger pike is ??? ??? ???  kind of shocked me. im assuming its a male. ill post after the autopsy  ;D

billybono

I thought about that myself but didn't post...I've got a few of those like that myself this year....one of the guys caught a real strange one this past week...had a 10 pounder head and only weighed 5 pounds..must've gotten horned or something and was slowly starving??

Caught a male last week...32 inches long, 4 pounds 15...tossed him back...

Offline fishuhalik

• Team IceShanty Maniac
I've seen that before.  I speared one a few years ago that was 34" and only weighed 4lbs 9 oz.  Weirdest looking thing I've ever seen come through a spear hole.  I was gonna pass on it but I figured I'd put it outta it's misery.

Always wear clean underwear, cuz ya never know when the paramedics are gonna have to cut your pants off.

Offline fishingking

• Team IceShanty Maniac
WOW thats one hungry but now dead pike :) WTG guys on getting some last min pike action in.
Loose Lips Sink Ships
50,232 Members and 50,232 Lurkers.
Ego's :nono:

billybono

it was a female  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

billybono

Offline tip-uptwo

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Still scrambling to get out for a last minute pike fish.....Bait shops are running low on big suckers and shiners....

WTG on the last minute toothy's Billybono  ;D
Andrew

Offline OZZY

• Team IceShanty Regular
Nice last minute pike, that big fish looks like an ethiopian pike  ;D never seen one that skinny before

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.