The ice fishing ME board is sponsored by:
Visit Dags visit derby website

Author Topic: Styrofoam  (Read 1612 times)

Offline heymax

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • The 38th Wonder of the World!!!!
Styrofoam
« on: Mar 30, 2005, 07:10 PM »
I'm going to get a big chunk of Styrofoam and cut a hole in it and float one of my traps next to the canoe or even from shore and let it float. Warm weather just can't stop me ;D Hardwater forever :tipup: :( :( :( Winter isn't that far away.
I was born with nothing........and I still have a little bit of it left.

Offline mainuh

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • names have been changed to protect the innocent
Re: Styrofoam
« Reply #1 on: Mar 30, 2005, 07:56 PM »
THATS THE SPIRIT
                             what i do to scratch the trap itch is wind a bunch of mono around a popsicle stick tie on sinker and hook and grab a gallon milk jug paddle out bait with something dead on bottom throww popsicle stick and extra mono inside screw cap on over mono throw out like bouy

go have two drinks return and see if milk jug is moving   hahahahaha fun

dont really know if its legal but noones ever asked
MAINUH

Frozen_nutts

« Reply #2 on: Mar 30, 2005, 09:52 PM »
THATS THE SPIRIT
                             what i do to scratch the trap itch is wind a bunch of mono around a popsicle stick tie on sinker and hook and grab a gallon milk jug paddle out bait with something dead on bottom throww popsicle stick and extra mono inside screw cap on over mono throw out like bouy

go have two drinks return and see if milk jug is moving   hahahahaha fun

dont really know if its legal but noones ever asked
Lay Off that green stuff Mainuh! LOL

Offline big big rdg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Pike Hunter
« Reply #3 on: Mar 30, 2005, 10:00 PM »
I was thinking of doing the same thing with the traps.lol

Offline Splake Slayer

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Apr 01, 2005, 08:37 PM »
Have you guys seen the Slammer? (NO..its not a sick joke) its a trap...check it out..im getting a couple for next yr

FISH ON!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.