The ice fishing ME board is sponsored by:
Visit Dags visit derby website

Author Topic: We need to email these fools!!!!  (Read 4075 times)

Offline Jigga

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Camp Wabanaki
We need to email these fools!!!!
« on: Mar 08, 2005, 12:54 PM »
Check out this crap 

http://www.fishinghurts.com/feat/dogfish/

We need all fishermen and women to flood them with hate emails.  They are crazy and they are here in Maine!!!   I've heard of them throwing rocks near fisherman at the Presumpscott river in Windham.

They want us to eat plants only.   

Carrots have feelings too, don't they?
Only real fisherman ICE FISH !!!!!!!!!

Offline Bluefinforme

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: We need to email these fools!!!!
« Reply #1 on: Mar 08, 2005, 01:07 PM »
what a joke

Frozen_nutts

« Reply #2 on: Mar 08, 2005, 02:14 PM »
Why do we throw a frisbee to some animals and a barbed hook to others?

EI tried throwing my frisbee to a fish once...He never returned it! ;D

Offline Scott Wright

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Team Maine member since 2003
« Reply #3 on: Mar 08, 2005, 02:14 PM »
When it comes to feelings, a child is a dog is a fish.  

That was a quote from that site.... Obviously, these are God-less people who don't see the difference between human beings, created by God with an eternal soul... and the resources God gave us to live: plants and animals.

when you put animals and people on the same level, you're NOT elevating the animals; you're denegrating people!!

Our world is getting crazier all the time!!
Scott Wright

Offline Scott Wright

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Mar 08, 2005, 02:17 PM »
Why do we throw a frisbee to some animals and a barbed hook to others?

Answer to both: 'Cause it's FUN!!
Scott Wright

Offline Splake Slayer

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Mar 08, 2005, 02:40 PM »
Hey Maybe...just maybe...they thought it was a "ROCK" concert?  ::)
Ps..those that throw rocks...get rocks thrown back!  ;)

FISH ON!

Offline Swampbucks1

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6 on: Mar 08, 2005, 03:13 PM »
IDIOTS w/nothing better to do w/their time.  They were the kids in school who got teased and had no friends.  The only way they seem to fit in, is to find others who went through the same crap and bond together as geeks with a cause. 

Instead of focusing on the portion of society that needs upgrading and the grit and determination these groups put forth, they waste their time by trying to get people to think and act like them.

WHAT A CRAPPY WORLD THIS WOULD BE IF WE ALL WERE THE SAME AND DID THE SAME? 
THEY ARE CLONES AND HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED.  IF THEY WANT TO SAVE ANIMALS, GO TO A BIG CITY AND HELP THE LOCAL ASPCA or LOCAL ANIMAL CONTROL OFFICER, BETTER YET, WHY NOT DONATE THEIR TIME TO FIND "GOOD HOMES" FOR ALL THE ANIMALS IN THE SHELTERS? 

INSTEAD THEY WANT TO BRAINWASH YOU!   

CAN SOMEONE FIND A EMAIL ADDRESS< WE CAN ALL SEND PICTURES OF OUR FISH TO THEM.

STAY AWAY< VERY FAR AWAY AND KEEP THE LOCAL WARDEN ON YOUR CELL.  

Offline yukoncornelius

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7 on: Mar 08, 2005, 03:17 PM »
Watch out on emailing them. You'll get on their email list, and who knows to what level they'll stoop. PETA is essentially a domestic terrorist group, their 'associate' groups have commited some pretty disgraceful acts of violence in this country.

PETA people are nuts. The group exists to mislead folks and make money for its higher ups (they STILL maintain tax exempt status!)

They dislike everything from hunting, fishing, dog breeding, pet ownership, eating of meat, dairy farming. They are misguided, misleading whackos. Generally, the public is smart enough to realize them the nutjobs that they are, but I'm not taking any chances.

For the record, any harrassment of hunters and fishers lawfully pursuing their sport is against the law, and court precedents are very much to the side of the hunter/fisher. If you are ever confronted, even if it is just verbal harrassment, respond civilly (or not at all) and CALL THE POLICE! We need to see these folks arrested and exposed, and any confrontation only fuels the fire. We need to be above the fray and use commone sense and intelligence, something EVERY PETA supporter lacks.

Offline Swampbucks1

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #8 on: Mar 08, 2005, 03:18 PM »
Yukon,
Well said. 

Offline billditrite

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • R.I.P. Bobberstop 6-14-1944 ~ 7-21-2010
« Reply #9 on: Mar 08, 2005, 03:30 PM »
i agree theyll get no emails from me. they are not worth the attention. very good advice to keep the number of the warden service or state police handy . never know what youll run across out there

Offline Bluefinforme

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10 on: Mar 08, 2005, 03:41 PM »
i'll send em this pic

Offline hardwatergrampa

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11 on: Mar 08, 2005, 03:47 PM »
well all i can say about that is even Jesus ate fish when he was on earth and multiply ed the bread and fish to feed the people
in god we trust

Offline Woody1957

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #12 on: Mar 08, 2005, 04:34 PM »
Why dont we just mail them some dead fish?  with no return address of course.   ;D

Offline scottly0

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Chicken Little
« Reply #13 on: Mar 08, 2005, 05:13 PM »
I would take these folks very seriously.  They are the advance guard for the same well organized group that tried to ban bear hunting, trapping, etc.  If you treat them as a joke that does not stop them from voting.  I believe that all sportsmen must financially support their opponents.

Offline Jigga

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Camp Wabanaki
« Reply #14 on: Mar 08, 2005, 06:18 PM »
Why dont we just mail them some dead fish?  with no return address of course.   ;D

That is perfect, I'm going to do just that!!! And maybe some dog s**t.  This company will do it for you.  I've used them more than once ;)

http://www.mailpoop.com/ ;D ;D

Peta's address is listed right at the bottom of their website.  It may fire them up, but I have a feeling this fight will get them nowhere.  I want a confrontation, these people are freedom terrorists.
Only real fisherman ICE FISH !!!!!!!!!

Offline billditrite

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • R.I.P. Bobberstop 6-14-1944 ~ 7-21-2010
« Reply #15 on: Mar 08, 2005, 06:46 PM »
hahaahhahah that is hilarious maipoop.com  :D

Offline yukoncornelius

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #16 on: Mar 09, 2005, 07:29 AM »
they are terrorists, period. Take a look at the ALF website http://www.hedweb.com/alffaq.htm

talk of cells, violence, etc. They burned down a forestry lab, cancer research facilities, they are the ones that burned down that ski lodge out West a few years back. They are the action wing of PETA. (ALF is to PETA as the IRA is to SINN FEIN, only Sinn Fein's cause is a just one (but their tactics are still terrorism).

Read some of their quotes; they love to compare the "plight" of animals to that of the Jews during WWII. Anthromorphising animals is dangerous enough, but to do it to this extreme is nuts. No, I don't like to torture bunnies, but if putting oven cleaner in their eyes and figuring out a way to treat it helps my two year old who got into my cabinets, sorry bunny.

While these people are nuts, and probably won't make any real inroads politically, watch your back in dealing with them. They have been known to target folks financially. They have gone after investors in companies that deal in research, farming, dog breeding, etc. Even distant investors, or say the bank manager that gave them a loan, etc.

Do whatever makes you feel better, but a) do not stoop to their level, that legitimizes their BS and b) cover your tracks well.

Offline Scott Wright

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17 on: Mar 09, 2005, 07:32 AM »
"Anthromorphising"

All right, Yucon!!
Scott Wright

Offline Swampbucks1

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #18 on: Mar 09, 2005, 11:08 AM »
Maybe they can see if they can stop this from happening, reason w/those who are killing, eating all these animals, and while they are doing that, maybe they will get eaten!

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=1540&ncid=1540&e=7&u=/afp/20050309/sc_afp/britainanimalsshark

Offline shrub

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • The secret to fishing: Fish where the fish are!

Betty and Lucey say "HI"!

Offline shrub

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • The secret to fishing: Fish where the fish are!
« Reply #20 on: Mar 27, 2005, 10:10 AM »
thers a email adderss for one of the top dogs in the link i posted above, i emild here some picture of me and my buddies fishing and i told her that the guys in the picturs all are members of p.e.t.a  People Eating Tasty Animals

Betty and Lucey say "HI"!

Offline jrelaxin

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • justrelaxin
« Reply #21 on: Mar 27, 2005, 10:12 AM »
Wonder about the poor BLACK FLY in a few months................ ...lol
Donuts !!!!!       

Dave

Offline heymax

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • The 38th Wonder of the World!!!!
« Reply #22 on: Mar 27, 2005, 01:39 PM »
Animals..............I t's whats for Dinner. I do however believe in saving the Whales because when I was stationed in Iceland, my friends bought me some whale steaks for my birthday and quite frankly they tasted like a cow got a hold of some bad Mackerel. They were beautiful red meat steaks but when they hit your tongue........wow, instant gag reflex. Gotta save them because they are not worth eating. I like PETA though.....Perfectly Edible Tender Animals. mmmm mmmm good.    Max
I was born with nothing........and I still have a little bit of it left.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.