The ice fishing Wisconsin boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Great Tourny For Aurora and Homestead Sportsmans club  (Read 766 times)

Offline dabber-doo

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Dreaming about big gills and crappies !!!
  Had a lot of fun on Sat. It was a great one day little tourney, Most people ever. Hey I even won 1st prize in the perch and my buddy was second. Lol we were the only 2 to catch a perch. But the kicker of the day was a northern caught that was 48 inches long and 24 1/8 pounds. wow what a monster. I have seen northern that long but not with such a huge belly. Second place was over 33 inches long and I think 3rd place was over 31 inches long. In the walleye top place was over 22 inches and all 3 crappy places were over 11 inches and all 3 blue gill places were over 9 inches. To the Sportsmans club, (((( Great job Guys.))))  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap: :clap: :clap: :bow: :bow: :bow: The tourney is only 4 years old and growing every year. Hey I even Won a big bottle of cherry doctor in the door prizes . Wow was that great but the bottle never made it home. passed it around and was empty before the door prizes were all done. lol.
I've was on the ice and fishing Nov. 23rd 2008 and don't plan on stopping tell spring breakup 2009 !!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.