Author Topic: First fish of the year!  (Read 2620 times)

Offline HardWaterSlave

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Cold tired and hungry
First fish of the year!
« on: Nov 03, 2019, 06:10 PM »
Well, it feels great. Henry's wasn't busy today, only about a dozen peeps at the state park and maybe the same amount of groups at the hatchery. Fishing wasn't amazing but we caught a fish every 20 minutes or so.

Now I'm back in southeast idaho where it's unfortunately 50 degrees..... Might make a run back up to that muddy milky b***h later in the week searching for a giant.

Offline Shall08

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: First fish of the year!
« Reply #1 on: Nov 04, 2019, 07:08 PM »
I fished the state park Sunday for the first time. Caught a fish about every 15-20 minutes. Definitely gonna make another trip soon.

Offline panfishman13

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Dec 05, 2019, 12:46 PM »
Hahaha, that makes three of us then! I was out on henry’s on the 1st, lots of good sized cutts and a nice brook trout, but no true monsters. Steady action, though.

Only issue is, now I can’t think of anything but hardwater, and the thickest ice closer than henry’s is still only 2 1/2 inches.

Offline HardWaterSlave

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Cold tired and hungry
« Reply #3 on: Dec 08, 2019, 03:11 PM »
Hahaha, that makes three of us then! I was out on henry’s on the 1st, lots of good sized cutts and a nice brook trout, but no true monsters. Steady action, though.

Only issue is, now I can’t think of anything but hardwater, and the thickest ice closer than henry’s is still only 2 1/2 inches.

Hawkins and Blackfoot are fishing. Kinda

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.