Author Topic: OLD FRIENDS  (Read 537 times)

Offline BJ

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • FLAAAAGGGGG!!!
OLD FRIENDS
« on: Nov 21, 2018, 09:11 PM »
It's been almost 10 years since our friend Dan (DTM) has passed . He will live forever in our hearts as a great icefisherman and friend. I'm sure we have all lost friends over the years. I think it's a good time for all to remember our passed friends and family.
                                          BJ   

Offline wirenut45

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: OLD FRIENDS
« Reply #1 on: Nov 22, 2018, 05:23 AM »
here,here. wire

Offline filetandrelease

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #2 on: Nov 22, 2018, 05:29 AM »

They never leave our thoughts ,

Offline Iceshanty

• Admin
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Unwilling to leave the fish I have not caught yet
« Reply #3 on: Nov 22, 2018, 05:34 AM »
Keep the memories alive BJ. I will raise a beer tonight in honor of Iceshanty team members that have gone to where the ice fishing never ends....  Otter, Bobberstop, Johnboy, Terrygonefishing, LT and my uncle Tom (The Original Grumpy Old Man) who passed last year, he was my greatest inspiration for starting this site.

What's cooler than being cool? Ice cold

´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((((º>                                
`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((º> 
´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((((((((º>

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Nov 22, 2018, 06:12 AM »
Keep the memories alive BJ. I'll will raise a beer tonight in honor of Iceshanty team members that have gone to where the ice fishing never ends....  Otter, Bobberstop, Johnboy, Terrygonefishing, LT and my uncle Tom (The Original Grumpy Old Man) who passed last year, he was my greatest inspiration for starting this site.

First off a big Thanks to you for starting what I have always said is THE BEST SITE ON THE INTERNET!!!!

A happy Thanksgiving to every one. A big thanks to all of those past and present that have kept our freedom to celebrate being free  every day of the year.

Our Thanksgiving gathering has over grown our house so we had to rent a hall to accomidate every one. It will be great to be able to visit with every one.

Offline captain54

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Nov 22, 2018, 06:18 AM »
In life you will have a lot of acquaintances but true friends are hard to come by. Enjoy your memories.

Offline Kov619

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6 on: Nov 22, 2018, 06:28 AM »
That is very true Captain 54....and when you have true friends you don’t throw them away  like a old wet rag.....what is a true friend....God Bless  you and your family on this day of thanks. HAPPY THANKSGIVING...
Bad ice is bad for your health....walk with care....

Offline Rugburn

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Carpeted boat + rough water = RUGBURN
« Reply #7 on: Nov 22, 2018, 06:51 AM »
I just lost a life long fishing bud. He used to spend Thanksgiving at our home. I think we'll set an extra plate on the table...
I've found it healing to speak their name, hear and tell the stories. It's music to the ear...

Offline missoulafish

• Team IceShantyholic
  • TēM HîPē FÿSh
« Reply #8 on: Nov 22, 2018, 08:30 AM »
Agree, great post and comments for today :)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.