Author Topic: Finally Got IT!!!!!!!  (Read 1118 times)

Offline smeltshack

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • You tell em im coming and my vex is coming with me
Finally Got IT!!!!!!!
« on: Dec 23, 2003, 07:01 PM »
Hey guys my Portable shany finally arrived. This is a huge step in ice fishing for me and i am pretty excited. I also got my fishy license today. Now i just need some stinkin ice. Supposed to be a warm 50 degrees here in Maine on Christmas Eve. I am beginning to think we are cursed. I actually got my wife to check out the new shack. I am hoping she will take a liking to it and start getting into ice fishing.
Anyway thanks for letting me share my excitment!

Offline fishincrazy

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • The meaning of life is fishing with your friends.
Re:Finally Got IT!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 23, 2003, 08:23 PM »
That is a great feeling when you get your first portable.  I got my last year.  I have hte same problem with ice, don't have any to fish yet.
All I need is ice and the fish will come.

Offline genz_man

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Just 1 more crappie!!!
« Reply #2 on: Dec 24, 2003, 04:47 AM »
If there is no ice to fish in PA on sat then I think my buddy and I will buy our new shelters at gander mountain. Hey Smeltshack I think it is that guy up in Maine Jim C's fault that we are having spring in winter this year ;D ;D ;D If you hear from him could you tell him to stop the rain already ;) I think I will be the same as you excitement wise If I get the shelter I want. Looks like santa made a stop at your place :'(  

Offline smeltshack

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • You tell em im coming and my vex is coming with me
« Reply #3 on: Dec 24, 2003, 12:15 PM »
he he he yep santa wanted to keep it for himself but i made off with it. I was pretty dissapointed in the cheap Shappell stickers on it. Shappell needs to go with Frabill's idea. Regardless i am pretty happy about getting it. Yah i will tell Jim C. to quit sending rain. I am so sick of rain right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(      ICE ICE ICE is all i want!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.