Author Topic: Playing with New Toy  (Read 594 times)

Offline k2muskie

• Team IceShanty Regular
Playing with New Toy
« on: Jan 01, 2013, 11:06 AM »
Had a great first hard deck outing with friends. Played with new toys (mini Aqua-Vu camera with built in DVR)...still a learning curve on camera orientation. Have a few tricks up our sleeve for next outing and hopefully better video thanks to another angler...but not bad for the first lil Dora (crappie)...it was also cool seeing the lil critters in the water...anyway here's the first underwater video using this camera...just left camera lying on bottom bout 22FOW.  I'm sure once we get it totally figured out will be an awesome piece of equipment...

Hope Ive figured out the IS hypelinks stuffage and you can see the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIH2nxJW2pE

As for the fishing at Newt...we caught fish but tossed them back as they were not keepers...it was fun just to get out on the ice.  Met up with our buddy dubob and some other friends and had a very nice outing...thanks dubob et al for a nice time too bad the fishing wasn't the greatest for us anyways but the company makes up for fishing in our book....lets get together again real soon...no pics this outing just this stink'n video...LOL

Offline dubob

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Life is good!
Re: Playing with New Toy
« Reply #1 on: Jan 01, 2013, 03:30 PM »
Yep, fun trip for sure.  There wasn't much of a mouth full of filets off the 7 I took home but what the hey - maybe next time I can add enough to make a meal for me and my bride.
:thumbsup:
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I’m 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
“Free men don't ask permission to bear arms.” ― Glen Aldrich
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” ― Dr. Seuss

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
Re: Playing with New Toy
« Reply #2 on: Jan 01, 2013, 03:49 PM »
Looks like you gals are going to get some good videos going this winter. The mini takes good video from what i see  @) To bad the fishing couldnt have been hotter, We had a slow day at mantua only 2 us caught fish and 3 were skunked
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.