New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: Eaton Brook Res.  (Read 1705 times)

Offline scottcny

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
Eaton Brook Res.
« on: Dec 09, 2005, 11:46 AM »
Just called Cheese Joey's bait shop down there for a status report, just started to freeze yesterda he said, and he told me he's out of the bait business! so if you make the trip over to that area make sure your loaded up befor you get there.

Offline AugustWest

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Eaton Brook Res.
« Reply #1 on: Dec 09, 2005, 02:00 PM »
Cheese Joe's son Jesse is in control of the property, he is a friend of mine. He will be back in business next year.
However, The Rod and Bobber is real close. It is on the North end of Jones Rd. That is the road Stoney Pond is on. He will have bait throughout the year.

Offline scottcny

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #2 on: Dec 09, 2005, 02:38 PM »
AW,
Isn't that the place on the hill by Tuscarora? That's good to know because I pass that place on the way to Eaton.

Keep us all posted on the ice conditions AW, I need at least 5-6 inches befor I go, I've gone through too many times on 4, went through once on Tuscarora on 4 inches!!

Offline OTIS

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Dec 13, 2005, 07:36 AM »
Cheese Joe's son Jesse is in control of the property, he is a friend of mine. He will be back in business next year.
However, The Rod and Bobber is real close. It is on the North end of Jones Rd. That is the road Stoney Pond is on. He will have bait throughout the year.

Stoney Pond, AW you know all the local haunts.
Follow the bubbles...

Offline AugustWest

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Dec 13, 2005, 11:31 AM »
Stoney Pond, AW you know all the local haunts.

I have been fishing them all for 25 years. This is the first year full time with an FL-18 and all the other bells and whistles. It should be a productive season ;D

bonkfan14

« Reply #5 on: Dec 13, 2005, 01:38 PM »
I have been fishing them all for 25 years. This is the first year full time with an FL-18 and all the other bells and whistles. It should be a productive season ;D
is the ice looking good for next week? how about tusc? like to fish both of them soon if the ice is ok...any info would be great....thanks ....zeke....

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.