Author Topic: Budd Lake Bust  (Read 528 times)

Offline hard (water) luck

• IceShanty Rookie
Budd Lake Bust
« on: Jan 12, 2014, 06:00 PM »
  Fished from 8-12:30 not one flag besides a couple of wind hits--very windy out there today--had about 5" most areas i drilled--fished right off the guardrail on 46--nearer the eastern end--moved the tipups all around  --nothing--two skunks two weeks in a row--with the up and down weather not a good start of the season for me at all---  :-\ 

Offline Fishndude75

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Budd Lake Bust
« Reply #1 on: Jan 12, 2014, 06:39 PM »
I saw you out there and wondered how you did.i catch pike over there open water there is a rock pile over in that area and you get smallmouth there sometimes to.I have fished Budd a few times this year,I live right here and it has been very slow I have just caught a few pickerel and a couple small pike.
I live life one fish at a time!

Offline FishinHardWater

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Keepin it on the dry side since 2000
« Reply #2 on: Jan 12, 2014, 06:47 PM »
Stopped at budd on the way home,  fished 3 to 5 pm. Nothing

Offline delawareriver

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Jan 12, 2014, 07:25 PM »
Fished last Saturday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday at two different lakes for muskies and havnt caught one yet this season. Roughly 40hours with 5 tip ups fishless. not to mention I fished with a bunch of guys each day 4 guys two days, 3 guys two days and 1 other guy another so far this year. roughly 120 hours of 5 tip ups in the water between everyone and today I saw the first one caught. So be thankful your not chasing skies.

Will say pike action was pretty good first ice. No huge pike but did catch a few decent  and saw a few other 25-33" pike caught

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.