Author Topic: Look for the modification hinges for otter folding seat to a bed  (Read 844 times)

Offline kienkhang1205

• Team IceShanty Addict
Have build other otter lodge to a bed for my kids sleep while I’m fishing,, but it lot of work for it,, I’m looking for the modified hinges that can fold the seat flat,, have searched but can’t find anything,, there a guy use the sell on eBay but didn’t have it for sell anymore,, if anyone know where I can get 1? TIA

Offline kienkhang1205

• Team IceShanty Addict
Look like I have to build it the old way😁😁😁😁 have build lot of stuff to storage fishing gear for 2 week,, 1 more day to  build the bed for flip over shack should be alright

Offline kienkhang1205

• Team IceShanty Addict
Build the bed with this 😁😁😁😁

Offline ronco

• Team IceShanty Regular
Looks good! Man are you organized, I just throw my fishing tackle in the garage in a pile and leave it until next time.
The secret to fishing.....fish where the fish are.

Offline kienkhang1205

• Team IceShanty Addict
Looks good! Man are you organized, I just throw my fishing tackle in the garage in a pile and leave it until next time.
you have time this Saturday we should meet up Jon for some fishing

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Maybe message him on FB ..he may be building some now .

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100090571029160
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline ronco

• Team IceShanty Regular
you have time this Saturday we should meet up Jon for some fishing

Thanks, but I'm going pheasant hunting this weekend
The secret to fishing.....fish where the fish are.

Offline kienkhang1205

• Team IceShanty Addict
Thanks, but I'm going pheasant hunting this weekend
ok let me and Jon know whenever you can go,, this year I will be do more ice fishing this year,, getting atv ready this week,, it time of year again 😁😁😁

Offline kienkhang1205

• Team IceShanty Addict
Maybe message him on FB ..he may be building some now .

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100090571029160
thank you I just sent him a message

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
thank you I just sent him a message

You could also message him on Ebay as well ....looks like he is making them piecemeal ...maybe even made to order .
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline kienkhang1205

• Team IceShanty Addict
You could also message him on Ebay as well ....looks like he is making them piecemeal ...maybe even made to order .
he answers me and said it should back in stock in 2 weeks,, I might build myself,, have my buddy weld aluminum frame,,but still buying the hinges from him,,

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
he answers me and said it should back in stock in 2 weeks,, I might build myself,, have my buddy weld aluminum frame,,but still buying the hinges from him,,

Nice good luck with your build ..be sure and post some pictures I am sure other Otter owners would be interested in the before/after build.

Offline kienkhang1205

• Team IceShanty Addict
Nice good luck with your build ..be sure and post some pictures I am sure other Otter owners would be interested in the before/after build.
I build 1 before but not really the way I want it,, but work pretty good

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.