Author Topic: Getting a hold of frabill  (Read 757 times)

Offline Zimmerman

• IceShanty Rookie
Getting a hold of frabill
« on: Jan 29, 2019, 04:30 PM »
Seems to be impossible. I’ve got a Shack that I bought new this season. Have used it twice. It’s a bunker 250 hub Shack. The second time using it one of the rods snapped off from the hub. I’ve tried calling and emailing numerous times with no luck. Any suggestiions? Thanks

Offline Dave R

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Getting a hold of frabill
« Reply #1 on: Jan 29, 2019, 05:29 PM »
I've tried by email and private message on their facebook page and no answer. And even called them and couldn't get past the message that my call would be answered by the next available representative. Waited 15 minutes and hung up. If it says Frabill on I won't buy it.

Offline esox_xtm

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • It's Showtime!
« Reply #2 on: Jan 29, 2019, 05:40 PM »
Good luck. Plano took 62 days to replace a part for a shelving unit. Daily call/email badgering from me the last two weeks of it.

Same company...  ::) They're digging their own grave.
To fish or not to fish? That's a stupid question!

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.”― Lewis Carroll

Offline sweth

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Jan 29, 2019, 07:17 PM »
Unfortunately I've received similar complaints from freinds needing frabill parts recently. I agree they are digging their own grave.

Offline jrjach75

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Jan 29, 2019, 08:26 PM »
Good luck with that, I've been waiting for a response from them since last February, over a year at this point. Minor issues/questions too, I gave up and sold two Frabill huts I had. Pretty bad when a company can't repsond to a customer trying to buy parts.

Offline Flint

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Jan 29, 2019, 08:42 PM »
Something has changed, I contacted them last year about the fabric wearing thin on my old Recon and they sent me some free patch material.

Offline gofishin

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Jan 30, 2019, 05:57 PM »
I agree they can be tough to get a hold of sometimes (I always call the Plano number/ the Frabill one seems too never go through) but once I get them, they have always helped me out. I have gotten a seat replaced, parts for a reel and a latch for an old tackle box that broke. Yes, I will agree they may not be the best customer service around (just trying to get in touch with them), but I have also delt with far worse.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.