The ice fishing Michigan board sponsored by:

Sponsor this board

Author Topic: Klinger lake since warmup?  (Read 742 times)

Offline wax_worm

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Right out of my ice hole!
Klinger lake since warmup?
« on: Feb 02, 2018, 07:21 PM »
Anyone been out to klinger lake since the warm up or driven by to see if they are still fishing it?

Offline musky8it

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Klinger lake since warmup?
« Reply #1 on: Feb 11, 2018, 10:04 PM »
Anyone been out to klinger lake since the warm up or driven by to see if they are still fishing it?

I have to laugh on this one. Over and over and over someone has posting in here "I do not give out conditions or ask for them". Here's one post of many, I guess they do ask.

IS is here to help ice fishermen with lots of things ice fishing (see post above).  We will have to agree to disagree that posting ice conditions helps people.  I don't care what most people post on here about conditions, because I don't care what they say.  I don't post them or ask for them.  I check for myself.  There are a few I have fished with that I trust their judgement of the ice, but they too don't post ice conditions here for the same reasons I don't...people need to check themselves

FRANK SINATRA, The Hangover Survival Guide

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."

Offline crappieslayer37

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Feb 12, 2018, 05:33 AM »
 ;D :blink: :cookoo:

Offline Gills-only

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • When hell freezes over, I'll ice fish there too!!
« Reply #3 on: Feb 12, 2018, 06:42 AM »
Didn’t ask for ice conditions, he just wanted to know if anyone out there. I’m sure wax will check for himself once there, and make his own decision. However with all the snow they received, looks bleak. Some in areas close have ventured into the slop, don’t know how they did, or ice conditions.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.