The Ice Fishing MA is board

Author Topic: ICE for XMAS ...it looks likely for small waters North Central Mass and North  (Read 1104 times)

Offline Jig4perch

• Team IceShanty Regular

Hi Team,

found one small pond in South Central New Hampshire 30% skimmed over this AM.   Fishing the non ice areas was poor today .... but the sight of ice got me excited enough to check the long range forecast.

Based on my past experiences - the forecasted temperature for the next 10 days for North Central Mass and North will be cold enough to manufacture fishable ice for smaller shallow ponds for XMAS.   

Will we get fishable ice for XMAS ....

Weight4 Ice2fishon

Offline SalmonAndStriper Stalker

• Team IceShanty Maniac
I'll be on ice in mass end of next week.

Offline Phishing.Hacker

• Team IceShanty Regular

Offline lowaccord66

• Team IceshantyInsanity

Offline Ryan51993

• Team IceShanty Regular
Definite ice in the northwest part of the state very soon. The area I'm looking at shows teens every night and nothing over 38 degrees in the next 10 days. Too bad central ma is showing mid 40s again next week. I won't really have time to fish until after the holidays but I feel for you guys who are trying to get out asap.

Offline Jwise

• Team IceShanty Regular
Ill be heading to my 1st ice spot this week, Bringing a spud and gear just in case :)

Offline SalmonAndStriper Stalker

• Team IceShanty Maniac
I trapped through the ice on one of my shiner ponds this morning. going to go jig some gold around noon.

Offline Jwise

• Team IceShanty Regular
I trapped through the ice on one of my shiner ponds this morning. going to go jig some gold around noon.
Ill take a few :)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.