Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Ice Fishing Live Baits and Plastics

WAXIES? MUMMIFIED OR LIVE?

(1/2) > >>

Cali009:
I WOULD SOME INPUT ON THIS SUBJECT.

I USED THE MUMMIFIED ONES LAST SEASON. BUT I WOULD EVERYONE'S INPUT ON THIS SUBJECT.

IS IT WORTH SEARCHING OUT FOR LIVE WAXIES OVER THE MUMMY STYLE WE CAN PURCHASE A THE LOCAL FISHING STORE?

PoleJerker:
Order them off of the internet  like we do in my parts.  Usually can't find them and cheaper.

Cali009:

--- Quote from: PoleJerker on Dec 04, 2018, 02:48 PM ---Order them of the internet cheaper like we do in my parts.  Usually can't find them and cheaper.

--- End quote ---

I DON'T CARE ABOUT PRICE.  JUST NOT SURE IF I CAN HAVE A BUG SHIPPED TO CANADA FORM THE USA

Seamonkey84:

--- Quote from: Cali009 on Dec 04, 2018, 03:11 PM ---I DON'T CARE ABOUT PRICE.  JUST NOT SURE IF I CAN HAVE A BUG SHIPPED TO CANADA FORM THE USA

--- End quote ---
I have no experience with the preserved one. If you can’t have live ones shipped, then go check out local pet stores. ones that deal with reptiles should have waxworms and mealworms.

Cali009:

--- Quote from: Seamonkey84 on Dec 04, 2018, 03:15 PM ---I have no experience with the preserved one. If you can’t have live ones shipped, then go check out local pet stores. ones that deal with reptiles should have waxworms and mealworms.

--- End quote ---

Thank you for the idea of a reptile store.   I am clearly not in the mind set to even think like that to caught up in getting all my gear ready. before safe ice arrives in my area

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version