Author Topic: My spring addiction - Wolf River cam  (Read 5896 times)

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
Re: My spring addiction - Wolf River cam
« Reply #30 on: Apr 12, 2019, 12:27 PM »
Man that weight sytem on the minnow rig today is crazy looking now that it moved out from the camera. The fish would have be pretty hot to stike it with all that stuff there. Cam2 sure is darker, seeing fish but they are a little harder to make out
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #31 on: Apr 17, 2019, 01:20 PM »
Will someone please move the leaf from in front of the New London cam. LOL I know I'm missing out on seeing some fish
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline esox_xtm

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • It's Showtime!
« Reply #32 on: Apr 23, 2019, 09:16 AM »
Bamboo Bend Sturgeon Cam is now live. It's a 4 cam system paneled in a singular view. Ch 2 is offline but the rest are full color HD cams. Saw a bunch of large sturgeon on Ch 1 this morning. This will just get better.

Wolf is at near record discharge flow and moderate flood stage. Haven't seen it this high in a few years and this fast ever since I've been watching it. Water will have to recede before we get more walleyes back in the river. Still plenty of carp and suckers. Won't be too long and there's also a white bass run. All in all a pretty fun system.
To fish or not to fish? That's a stupid question!

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.”― Lewis Carroll

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #33 on: Apr 24, 2019, 07:48 AM »
I cant get the bamboo cam to play. It definitley sounds like a good cam though. I'll keep trying through out the day but so far its a no go on my phone or PC. That flow is looking a bit stronger since I 1st started watching the cams for sure esox
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline esox_xtm

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • It's Showtime!
« Reply #34 on: Apr 24, 2019, 08:06 AM »
I've got it up on both PC and 'Droid right now. Strange. Got a couple other friend that I shared link with can't get it to go. Almost non-stop action. You're right about the flow too. May actually set an all time record this year. Already broken daily records pretty regular. More rain in the forecast too.
To fish or not to fish? That's a stupid question!

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.”― Lewis Carroll

Offline kyl_me

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #35 on: Apr 30, 2019, 02:27 PM »
First time I have watched any of the public underwater cams, way cool.  i saw some carp on three of the cams, did not see any eyes.  Oh boy, think I may be hooked (ha - no pun intended) on this link.  Thanks for sharing.  Wondering now (I am sure I will google) if there are others out there.  Good stuff.

Not nearly as interesting, but just learned of this cam in Milwaukee of peregrin falcons that nest in the milorganite plant.

https://www.veolianorthamerica.com/milwaukee/sustainability/protecting-biodiversity/live-falcon-camera

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.