Author Topic: Video Camera Recomendations  (Read 465 times)

Offline Byron/PA

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Video Camera Recomendations
« on: Dec 14, 2010, 03:52 PM »
If I should be asking this question somewhere else, feel free to move it, but I figure that it is a question related to ice fishing.

I would like to buy a video camera (camera with a video feature?) that I will use to video ice fishing vids that I will be posting on a website. More specifically, I will be videoing some of our tournaments, and am looking for some advice?

I just figured my cell phone out a couple months ago, so simple and easy is a must. I have a couple web sites and am half decent in that area. I just do not want a bunch of bells & whistles that I do not need.

My whole life is spent on a non existant budget, so cost is a big concern.

I tend to take care of things, but do not want something I have to baby.

I may want to do some shooting in low light?

At this point I really have no idea what features I should be looking for. I have an older (5-6 years) Kodak easy share that takes decent vids, but would like something more up to date?

So, what do I want?
80% of Americans are unhappy with the direction our once great Country is heading. Yet 80% of Americans insist on buying blue jeans that were made in China, coffee filters that were made in Taiwan and anything else that was made anywhere but here........wonder if there might be a connection?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.