Author Topic: seafood fettuccine  (Read 2172 times)

Offline TroutFishingBear

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • almost 22" cuttbow, took 6 minutes to land
seafood fettuccine
« on: Dec 09, 2004, 04:59 PM »
I was eating at Johnny Carino's on saturday night before I went fishing on sunday. I ate seafood fettuchine and thought it was excellent. On sunday, we as a group of 3 kept 9 trout, most of them about 3 pounders. I fileted 3 of them (we will grill 3 others and fry 3 others) and the meat on the filets were brick orange. I decided to use the brick orange meat from the rainbow trout as a substitute of the shrimp and calamari at johhny carinos. We probably will have that tomorrow night. I will tell you my exact recipe at the time and how it turned out.
if anybody from michigan will help me out with the lakes and stuff up here I'd really appreciate it since I'm new to the area.

Offline Skiff

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Addict
  • Walleye, pike, perch...Yeah!
Re: seafood fettuchine (sp)
« Reply #1 on: Dec 09, 2004, 06:12 PM »
I just finished supper, and you've got me drooling all over again.
"I'm as healthy as I ever was, I just go to the doctor more often".  - one of my retired buddies

hali-man

« Reply #2 on: Dec 12, 2004, 11:37 AM »
Well, TFB? How was it?

Offline TroutFishingBear

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • almost 22" cuttbow, took 6 minutes to land
« Reply #3 on: Dec 12, 2004, 12:42 PM »
Well, TFB? How was it?
Well, haven't cooked it yet... we decided to cook it this weekend when we are on our trip to taylor reservoir for a few days. The meat is vacuume sealed, so it will taste like freshely filleted. Found a recipe online that sounded good and will follow it.
if anybody from michigan will help me out with the lakes and stuff up here I'd really appreciate it since I'm new to the area.

Offline rgfixit

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #4 on: Dec 12, 2004, 06:26 PM »
That's
Fettuccine ;D
RG
"Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?"

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.