Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1685858 times)

Offline clm

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #5070 on: Jun 04, 2019, 12:48 PM »
Sweet, mine has shipped......now, how to tell the wife!

Offline ndsumiller

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5071 on: Jun 04, 2019, 01:16 PM »
Home Depot has a buy one, get one on the Ridgid Octane line of tools and battery/battery combos. There's a combo pack of the Drill and Driver, two batteries, charger, and bag for 379, and you get two additional tools or battery/battery combos free (mix and match the free pieces). The store also has the R8611506SB for $144. Guy wearing a Ridgid Polo said it was on clearance.

Offline Longshoremen

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5072 on: Jun 04, 2019, 03:40 PM »
Sweet, mine has shipped......now, how to tell the wife!
Good luck brother, I got busted ordering mine, but for that price it was worth listening to her b***h!!!🤣🤣🤣

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5073 on: Jun 04, 2019, 04:50 PM »
I'm taking it camping this weekend, I'll try to report back on how it performs. I do like the idea of the "rigid radio" app to control from your phone, but mostly got it for the am/FM feature. bluetooth is a bonus

It's not a heavy duty sound output but it works from what I have been using it for around the house it wount over power the neighbors while  camping or at home..  which can be a good thing.  I also got it for fishing so I can listen to hockey baseball etc while fishing on the piers.. and ice fishing.

Offline rdhammah

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5074 on: Jun 04, 2019, 07:19 PM »
June 7 through June 9, 10% off Bass Pro Shops and Cabelas gift cards, in store or on-line. Not great, but better than nothing

Offline ajv5148

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Team Treehouse
« Reply #5075 on: Jun 04, 2019, 08:41 PM »
it wount over power the neighbors while  camping or at home..  which can be a good thing.
exactly my thought. seems like quality for when you're not trying to blast music through the neighborhood

Offline HWeber

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5076 on: Jun 04, 2019, 11:32 PM »
STEAL Territory on the other size Fenwick Methods rod!  25"/29" Light  $15.27  The rod tubes these rods come in are worth $15.  Seriously great deal!  For those unfamiliar with the Fenwick Methods, you get a very nice rod tube, a handle and two blanks.  The blanks fit snugly in the handle.  No worries about losing the rod.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XKMQ1D7/ref=twister_B07GXN1Q6Z?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

DN

Edit to Add:  Jumped to $19.16.  Wowsers, that didn't take long!

Had briefly jumped down to 16 something again still a deal to watch

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5077 on: Jun 05, 2019, 09:50 AM »
Ok Gang.  So today, I don't have any deals, but I do have a little story to tell!  We have a member here on Ice Shanty who hasn't posted since March 21, 2019, but he comes everyday to visit!  "What does he do when he's here, you ask?"  Well, he goes straight to the Best Deals thread like many of us do, but not to looks for buys.  He comes looking to sell!  You see, he's what's called an Amazon Affiliate and what it means is, if he advertises a product on a website like facebook and provides a link, if someone else on that facebook page follows that link and buys the product, the Affiliate gets paid an advertising fee (3%-10% of the purchase price depending on the item) directly from Amazon; almost like a commission!

To try to keep this semi-short, I'll summarize as succinctly as I can:  This member comes to visit IceShanty.com and he looks over the deals posted in the deals thread.  If he finds any Amazon deals particularly enticing and expensive, he takes the deals with him to the fishing group pages he belongs to on facebook (like "Ice Fishing Fanatics" and "Ice Junkies Outdoors") and posts the deals just like we do in the deals thread, but with one exception, he makes money if anyone purchases via his link.  So, while he's not doing it directly on IS, he's taking the deals IS members hunted for and he's profiting on them when people on facebook follow his links to Amazon and buy.  I'll bet you're thinking, "Well, that's pretty sneaky!"  And you would be right!  He's taking the deals we worked and hunted for and profiting on our work!

"Why else is this a bad thing you ask?"  Well, he’s posting on at least two fb group pages that I've been able to confirm (maybe more) that combined have over 120,000 members.  This means that instead of just loyal IS members seeing these deals, thousands of others on facebook are as well, and when there are limited quantities available...well, the deals don't last very long.

Below are links to deaIs that I posted on Ice Shanty first and found shortly thereafter on facebook.  If you look closely, you can see his affiliate code, dtrofishon.  dtrofishon is our very own DTro or Darren Troseth.  Pure coincidence?  I don’t think so.

Marcum M5:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075THWFN9/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=dtrofishon-20&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B075THWFN9&linkId=5da1b0097a76b8819e5170947492684e&fbclid=IwAR3jNYWTkN088V-nHK6bLEu2TNsbTFH6p3VN3HVlZdkViNac8kD41UlNdhU

Marcum RT-9
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JS32U1M/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=dtrofishon-20&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B00JS32U1M&linkId=50a3f222e63de46edc47c22f4bc13414&fbclid=IwAR2unv2M5qtQMQQcF_xO8llEVydvtQSMHjF-XvZpB-rHZjI5FI27Gu_OspU

Marcum LX-7 Lithium
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075WX3C6B/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=dtrofishon-20&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B075WX3C6B&linkId=4a7da27428b0a945ad5aaaa9f78fe75c&fbclid=IwAR0nehR4-Juseqw_g2v7KoewEovIg5KPTYjT5Rsrks7KmH5UhB8dy6rHCyc

Scout XL Thermal
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LDYJ4MM/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=dtrofishon-20&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B00LDYJ4MM&linkId=7d81dac39e1d6df54bd8c710691c2411&fbclid=IwAR0fIEBSfV43Imo2VTgq_9MNERLCUqZOSIQ0Xh1E0SRZmiFUfD_6vTTxJTY

I have also collected photos and timestamps of the ads from facebook with screenshots on my phone.  All of these ads on facebook were posted shortly (hours to a day) after I posted them on Ice Shanty.

What a swell guy huh?

I've come up with a special "STEAL" just for him since he's been so clever:  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GF25SF6?psc=1 (Do you notice how short and sweet my link is to Amazon?)  You'll never see an affiliate code from the Deal Ninja!

DN
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Online meandcuznalfy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5078 on: Jun 05, 2019, 10:10 AM »
Ok Gang.  So today, I don't have any deals, but I do have a little story to tell!  We have a member here on Ice Shanty who hasn't posted since March 21, 2019, but he comes everyday to visit!  "What does he do when he's here, you ask?"  Well, he goes straight to the Best Deals thread like many of us do, but not to looks for buys.  He comes looking to sell!  You see, he's what's called an Amazon Affiliate and what it means is, if he advertises a product on a website like facebook and provides a link, if someone else on that facebook page follows that link and buys the product, the Affiliate gets paid an advertising fee (3%-10% of the purchase price depending on the item) directly from Amazon; almost like a commission!

To try to keep this semi-short, I'll summarize as succinctly as I can:  This member comes to visit IceShanty.com and he looks over the deals posted in the deals thread.  If he finds any Amazon deals particularly enticing and expensive, he takes the deals with him to the fishing group pages he belongs to on facebook (like "Ice Fishing Fanatics" and "Ice Junkies Outdoors") and posts the deals just like we do in the deals thread, but with one exception, he makes money if anyone purchases via his link.  So, while he's not doing it directly on IS, he's taking the deals IS members hunted for and he's profiting on them when people on facebook follow his links to Amazon and buy.  I'll bet you're thinking, "Well, that's pretty sneaky!"  And you would be right!  He's taking the deals we worked and hunted for and profiting on our work!

"Why else is this a bad thing you ask?"  Well, he’s posting on at least two fb group pages that I've bee able to confirm (maybe more) that combined have over 120,000 members.  This means that instead of just loyal IS members seeing these deals, thousands of others on facebook are as well, and when there are limited quantities available...well, the deals don't last very long.

Below are links to deaIs that I posted on Ice Shanty first and found shortly thereafter on facebook.  If you look closely, you can see his affiliate code, dtrofishon.  dtrofishon is our very own DTro or Darren Troseth.  Pure coincidence?  I don’t think so.

Marcum M5:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075THWFN9/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=dtrofishon-20&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B075THWFN9&linkId=5da1b0097a76b8819e5170947492684e&fbclid=IwAR3jNYWTkN088V-nHK6bLEu2TNsbTFH6p3VN3HVlZdkViNac8kD41UlNdhU

Marcum RT-9
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JS32U1M/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=dtrofishon-20&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B00JS32U1M&linkId=50a3f222e63de46edc47c22f4bc13414&fbclid=IwAR2unv2M5qtQMQQcF_xO8llEVydvtQSMHjF-XvZpB-rHZjI5FI27Gu_OspU

Marcum LX-7 Lithium
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075WX3C6B/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=dtrofishon-20&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B075WX3C6B&linkId=4a7da27428b0a945ad5aaaa9f78fe75c&fbclid=IwAR0nehR4-Juseqw_g2v7KoewEovIg5KPTYjT5Rsrks7KmH5UhB8dy6rHCyc

Scout XL Thermal
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LDYJ4MM/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=dtrofishon-20&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B00LDYJ4MM&linkId=7d81dac39e1d6df54bd8c710691c2411&fbclid=IwAR0fIEBSfV43Imo2VTgq_9MNERLCUqZOSIQ0Xh1E0SRZmiFUfD_6vTTxJTY

I have also collected photos and timestamps of the ads from facebook with screenshots on my phone.  All of these ads on facebook were posted shortly (hours to a day) after I posted them on Ice Shanty.

What a swell guy huh?

I've come up with a special "STEAL" just for him since he's been so clever:  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GF25SF6?psc=1 (Do you notice how short and sweet my link is to Amazon?)  You'll never see an affiliate code from the Deal Ninja!

DN
That's interesting, have to watch what links I buy from now. Thanks for the heads up.

Offline DR.SPECKLER

• Team IceShantyholic
  • find your own fish..
« Reply #5079 on: Jun 05, 2019, 10:21 AM »
Detective deal ninja! Lol very interesting indeed..

Offline ndsumiller

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5080 on: Jun 05, 2019, 10:31 AM »
I honestly assumed DN was an affiliate. I don't have a problem with that, but I'm not cool with what other dude was doing.

Offline laer0302

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5081 on: Jun 05, 2019, 11:19 AM »

"Why else is this a bad thing you ask?"  Well, he’s posting on at least two fb group pages that I've been able to confirm (maybe more) that combined have over 120,000 members.  This means that instead of just loyal IS members seeing these deals, thousands of others on facebook are as well, and when there are limited quantities available...well, the deals don't last very long.

Marcum M5:

Marcum RT-9

Marcum LX-7 Lithium

Scout XL Thermal

What a swell guy huh?

DN

I'm curious, did those posts show up in your feed, or did you search for them? Reason I ask is that I tried advertising/selling products from my own website on Facebook awhile back, and I was targeting the Facebook groups that would be interested in those products. If I just posted a link to my product or to the sales page of that product in the groups, the post would get buried, and very few people saw the post. Facebook doesn't like it when you post links to products for sale in your status, groups, pages, etc. They want you to use their ad platform and pay them to show the product to a custom "audience" that you specify.

So, while this is definitely some sneaky behavior, it's unlikely that that many people actually saw those posts. Unless something changed with the Facebook algorithms in the last year or two.

Offline RStock521

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5082 on: Jun 05, 2019, 11:21 AM »
Awh man, not cool, not cool at all. DN has done great work and has never made a penny off of it.  It's just unethical to take someone else's work. 

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5083 on: Jun 05, 2019, 11:33 AM »
I'm curious, did those posts show up in your feed, or did you search for them? Reason I ask is that I tried advertising/selling products from my own website on Facebook awhile back, and I was targeting the Facebook groups that would be interested in those products. If I just posted a link to my product or to the sales page of that product in the groups, the post would get buried, and very few people saw the post. Facebook doesn't like it when you post links to products for sale in your status, groups, pages, etc. They want you to use their ad platform and pay them to show the product to a custom "audience" that you specify.

So, while this is definitely some sneaky behavior, it's unlikely that that many people actually saw those posts. Unless something changed with the Facebook algorithms in the last year or two.

I was tipped off by another IS member that the same deals I was posting on Ice Shanty were showing up in facebook fishing groups, sometimes only several minutes after I posted them.  I searched a couple of the pages that the tipster provided and found his advertisements.  Some of which, I posted screenshots of.

DN

8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #5084 on: Jun 05, 2019, 12:45 PM »
Let me start off by saying  thank you Deal Ninja ..for all your time and effort in finding and posting deals and for also encouraging other IS members to do so as well . .. on a more personal note I recently passed on that Frabill Recruit one man deal to a buddy and he was able to get it for the discounted price it will fill a niche in his arsenal for him and his 8 yoa son/ my new ice buddy ..it also reports that it appeared "new" no nix/scratches . :thumbsup:

As for your hard efforts being reposted on FB ...that's No Bueno ...if it is the member that you mentioned it would be very sad ..as I thought he was a true blue Shanty member ..he has posted quite a lot of good information and videos ..very sad :nono:

Once again thanx for your do dilegence .
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline chaumontriverguy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5085 on: Jun 05, 2019, 01:00 PM »
love that shirt DN i might have order a couple lmao yeah that's no good about affiliate making money off someone else's work fiquire's someone would screw it up  :nono:

Offline Reinert

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5086 on: Jun 05, 2019, 01:48 PM »
Let me start off by saying  thank you Deal Ninja ..for all your time and effort in finding and posting deals and for also encouraging other IS members to do so as well . .. on a more personal note I recently passed on that Frabill Recruit one man deal to a buddy and he was able to get it for the discounted price it will fill a niche in his arsenal for him and his 8 yoa son/ my new ice buddy ..it also reports that it appeared "new" no nix/scratches . :thumbsup:

As for your hard efforts being reposted on FB ...that's No Bueno ...if it is the member that you mentioned it would be very sad ..as I thought he was a true blue Shanty member ..he has posted quite a lot of good information and videos ..very sad :nono:

Once again thanx for your do dilegence .
same here,I don't think mine was ever out of the original box!

Offline DTro

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5087 on: Jun 05, 2019, 04:28 PM »
Let's just stick to the facts.

1. Go back and read everything I've shared here at IS over the years as a long standing member. Not just this thread.  True I'm not active during the summer as I'm out fishing nearly every night.  There's not much ice fishing going on right now, but man I love to buy stuff during the year. 

2. Would you like to see the receipts of every deal that I've bought following this thread?  It's quite large. No idea whose links I clicked, but I just clicked it and bought.

3. I'm VERY active on all those Facebook Groups I shared with, deals aren't the only thing I post.

4. WHO IS THE VICTIM HERE?

5. This is all public information.

6.  Would you like me to donate the few bucks in Amazon credit I earned?  Perhaps I could buy someone a cup of coffee.   

7. Maybe some of you remember the kdrill vs eskimo auger review I did.  Guess what.... I GAVE the Eskimo pistol bit away to some guys name that I drew from a hat (even paid for shipping).  I could have EASILY sold that for a couple hundred.

8. AGAIN, WHO IS THE VICTIM HERE?

Yeah I guess I'm the dickhead butthole jackass scumbag that OldSailor just called me in a PM.  Thanks bud

Rest assured I'm done sharing anything here or from here.

Offline filetandrelease

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #5088 on: Jun 05, 2019, 04:57 PM »

Thanks DN for all your effort you put into the deals you post

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5089 on: Jun 05, 2019, 05:32 PM »
DN you got to remember it nor your responsibility to post good deals !  Even though you do a lot..  i suggest you take a break from it..  let the guy strave him self out for a while..  or do on to other as others do to you? Take them from him?  Like he did to you.. Lols.. make him put in the foot work and time and let him see how it feels!

Any how thank you DN and every one else who contributes to getting a great deal..

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5090 on: Jun 05, 2019, 05:42 PM »
Let's just stick to the facts.  This is laughable.

1. Go back and read everything I've shared here at IS over the years as a long standing member. Not just this thread.  True I'm not active during the summer as I'm out fishing nearly every night.  There's not much ice fishing going on right now, but man I love to buy stuff during the year.  No one gives a rat’s ass.

2. Would you like to see the receipts of every deal that I've bought following this thread?  It's quite large. No idea whose links I clicked, but I just clicked it and bought.  Nothing to do with my post or your transgression.

3. I'm VERY active on all those Facebook Groups I shared with, deals aren't the only thing I post. **censored**?

4. WHO IS THE VICTIM HERE?  Not you!

5. This is all public information. Again, **censored**?

6.  Would you like me to donate the few bucks in Amazon credit I earned?  Perhaps I could buy someone a cup of coffee.  No one wants your stinking ill-gotten money, looser.

7. Maybe some of you remember the kdrill vs eskimo auger review I did.  Guess what.... I GAVE the Eskimo pistol bit away to some guys name that I drew from a hat (even paid for shipping).  I could have EASILY sold that for a couple hundred. Nothing to do with my post, and no ones cares.

8. AGAIN, WHO IS THE VICTIM HERE? Once again, not you, you looser!

Yeah I guess I'm the dickhead butthole jackass scumbag that OldSailor just called me in a PM.  Thanks bud He’s right!

Rest assured I'm done sharing anything here or from here.  Bye Felicia!

Just my two cents, but you could have served yourself better by apologizing and asking for forgiveness for plagiarizing my hard work.  Instead you pathetically attempted to play the victim card.  Everything you do here, from your you tube videos to what you’ve been doing recently stealing deals, has been an attempt to profit from this site.  You’re a goddamn disgrace.

Please go away.

DN

Offline FishGut

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5091 on: Jun 05, 2019, 05:43 PM »
Brother, you're a poacher.

Have you ever heard the story of the Little Red Hen?
Nebraska certified Fishing Instructor

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #5092 on: Jun 05, 2019, 05:50 PM »
Let's just stick to the facts.

1. Go back and read everything I've shared here at IS over the years as a long standing member. Not just this thread.  True I'm not active during the summer as I'm out fishing nearly every night.  There's not much ice fishing going on right now, but man I love to buy stuff during the year. 

2. Would you like to see the receipts of every deal that I've bought following this thread?  It's quite large. No idea whose links I clicked, but I just clicked it and bought.

3. I'm VERY active on all those Facebook Groups I shared with, deals aren't the only thing I post.

4. WHO IS THE VICTIM HERE?

5. This is all public information.

6.  Would you like me to donate the few bucks in Amazon credit I earned?  Perhaps I could buy someone a cup of coffee.   

7. Maybe some of you remember the kdrill vs eskimo auger review I did.  Guess what.... I GAVE the Eskimo pistol bit away to some guys name that I drew from a hat (even paid for shipping).  I could have EASILY sold that for a couple hundred.

8. AGAIN, WHO IS THE VICTIM HERE?

Yeah I guess I'm the dickhead butthole jackass scumbag that OldSailor just called me in a PM.  Thanks bud

Rest assured I'm done sharing anything here or from here.

I didn't use any of the above words in my PM, I used some other choice words from my Naval career!! Wrong is wrong DTro and you did WRONG!! Please apologize or GO AWAY!!!
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline DTro

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5093 on: Jun 05, 2019, 06:24 PM »
Triggered I guess.   Plageurism...that's hilarious.

Zero victims

Just people getting good deals. Relax. Like I said I spent hundreds, maybe thousands clicking links here. 

Offline DTro

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5094 on: Jun 05, 2019, 06:25 PM »
Oh by the way, sorry

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #5095 on: Jun 05, 2019, 06:50 PM »
Triggered I guess.   Plageurism...that's hilarious.

Zero victims

Just people getting good deals. Relax. Like I said I spent hundreds, maybe thousands clicking links here.
Plagiarism : noun
"the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own."
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline HWeber

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5096 on: Jun 05, 2019, 07:23 PM »
No better than the fake accounts looking for free advertisements, sad

Offline skifisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5097 on: Jun 05, 2019, 08:07 PM »
Those who behave in an unethical manner for personal gain never cease to amaze me!
"Ice fishing...ah, the anticipation! 🎣”

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5098 on: Jun 06, 2019, 03:16 AM »
Eskimo Propane Rocket Ice Auger 8 Inch - Lowest price ever!  $309.99

https://www.amazon.com/Eskimo-Rocket-Propane-8-Inch-Complete/dp/B072PVXCNM

Almost all of the Marcum products previously posted continue to fall!  The RT-9 is at another all-time low at $463.49 as well as both the M3 & M5!  The Lithium Shuttle is also down to $161.99!  The LX-6SLI is down to $413.39! Check them all out on Amazon!

DN

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #5099 on: Jun 06, 2019, 05:35 AM »
Those who behave in an unethical manner for personal gain never cease to amaze me!
Here is a good example of what you say.
I sold a camper the other day, I told the guy about the stairs being ripped off from PO and he and his wife looked over the camper real good. There was a sign of a leak in the shower area and I told him I think it came from the toilet vent which I cleaned the pipe of water stains.  THey spent a lot of time opening cupboards and storage spaces. I was asking 2800 for the camper which when I bought it I thought I stole it for $1200 THe guy said to me: I don't want to beat you up on this but I only brought $2500 would I take that. I said sure because I only had paid the $1200.  Sorry this is long winded.
So 2 days go by and I see that camper on Facebook and on Craigs list. First he stated that it had always been garaged and has never had a leak. Strike 1. Then it said the tires were bought brand new last summer Strike 2. Then it went on to say the Over Sized Frig was special ordered when bought new. Strike 3. He also said the kind of roof it had never gets leaks Strike 4. THis guy lied about everything and guess what. He was Asking $4500 for it. Blue Book is $4600 Retail. I knew the Retail valve but never thought it was anywhere near that in Valve.  So I am guessing he sold it because it was only on there 2 days. I sold it to him the first day I listed it. 
I don't have a problem with people making money flipping things but to make up lies to do it I do.
<===Lefty===

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.