The ice fishing Michigan board sponsored by:

Sponsor this board

Author Topic: Missaukee lake  (Read 935 times)

Offline zmantc54

• Team IceShanty Regular
Missaukee lake
« on: Dec 25, 2017, 08:58 PM »
Does anyone have an ice report? The lakes north of there safe, I always like to get out there early in the year (when it’s safe).
Flag up!

Offline Dinosaur1

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Missaukee lake
« Reply #1 on: Dec 28, 2017, 06:59 PM »
Check with the bait shop there on the corner of Green St. I can't remember the name or if they have a site.

Offline Doeslayer

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Dec 28, 2017, 10:01 PM »
I got a buddy that lives in lake City I'll give him a holler tomorrow and see if he's drove by... He don't fish but he snowmobiles
Catch and release, into the grease!
"gotta be somebody needs some killin" ~ Major Payne

Offline Dinosaur1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Dec 29, 2017, 04:50 PM »
Millers corner is the name of the bait shop. They posted about 4 1/2" 100 yds out on Dec 26. May be more now.

Offline scout 2

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Dec 29, 2017, 05:18 PM »
Millers corner is the name of the bait shop. They posted about 4 1/2" 100 yds out on Dec 26. May be more now.

You have to remember where Miller's corner checks the ice 100 yards out is just barely past the drop off. They give very accurate reports and they check the ice every day on first and last ice

Offline Hollywood703

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Dec 30, 2017, 07:30 AM »
My family lives on the lake and said there have been shanties out in different areas. I didnt get a better report than that, as none have been out on the lake.

Offline scout 2

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6 on: Dec 30, 2017, 07:42 AM »
Shanties have been out since the first part of last week on the north end. Wed there were a couple guys off Green Road straight out and a portabe set up slightly to the west but only half way to where they fish gills normanly. There were fishing by the town pump first of last week but I do not know how thick the ice is

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.