Author Topic: Fishing Reports  (Read 2506 times)

Offline Brandon

• Team IceShanty Addict
Fishing Reports
« on: Feb 26, 2021, 09:56 PM »
I see two recent post saying where is everyone gone, but none of these people themselves post up reports.  I have been out on several occasions this winter and have had some great fishing as always.  Lots of fun with the family in and around the interior.  Even got to fish with my brother a couple times since he is in Kelowna now.   

There has been lots of ice, especially after the cold snap everything was frozen up.  Lots of bows, lots of brookies, some perch.  Maybe next week I'll try for some Kokanee. 

Here's a few videos I' posted this season incase anyone is interested.

THE FISHING DOCTORS ADVENTURES https://www.youtube.com/user/Brandonkop

Offline ianwuzhere

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • GOT ICE??
Re: Fishing Reports
« Reply #1 on: Mar 06, 2021, 11:39 AM »
Top notch fishing videos Brandon. Some of the best online.. Good to see.
For me this season has been the best ever.  Beautiful spring weather is starting to spool up to make stuff even more enjoyable..
Keep up the good work!!!
~its not over till its soft, --- "tfg".

Offline Brandon

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Mar 08, 2021, 12:07 AM »
Top notch fishing videos Brandon. Some of the best online.. Good to see.
For me this season has been the best ever.  Beautiful spring weather is starting to spool up to make stuff even more enjoyable..
Keep up the good work!!!

Thanks, I wish I could say the same.  My last two times out I was skunked here this last week.  Didn't mark a thing for brookies on one lake, then kokanee a couple days later barely marked a fish and the few I saw were not interested.  Maybe in a couple weeks I'll try again before the vary end.
THE FISHING DOCTORS ADVENTURES https://www.youtube.com/user/Brandonkop

Offline ianwuzhere

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • GOT ICE??
« Reply #3 on: Mar 08, 2021, 07:47 PM »
ya it can slow down late season. tuff to beat the action of first ice sometimes. Now if you chase lake trout or ling cod it doesnt seem to effect them as much as brookies and bows..
~its not over till its soft, --- "tfg".

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.