Alaska > Ice Fishing Alaska

Lake Louise report thread 2020/2021

<< < (2/15) > >>

kwackkillncrew:
think one of the guides has gotten out a couple times maybe. looks like they have a decent amount of snow. hopefully the warm weather doesnt start melting it and create a mess out there this early in the year.

Bushwhack Jack:
Boy it sure has been quiet on here lately.  Where is everybody?

kwackkillncrew:
forums have fallen by the wayside. F***book is where its at.  I am on a few other forums and its mostly just 10 guys or so now that talk on there. I might try and go up to the lake some time mid to late december. we shall see. Work has required us to work from home now so its a little eaiser to just take off early on a friday and head up.

Akhardwater:
I wish there was 10 guys on here so we could talk back and forth.  It’s pretty sad when you think about what this board used to be like.  I messed my back up and have been on the couch for the last 3 weeks so I cant offer any reports other than that the lake looks beautiful on the webcam.  Hopefully I’ll be able to make it out for New Years. 

jiggenfrogs:

--- Quote from: Akhardwater on Dec 02, 2020, 02:37 PM ---I wish there was 10 guys on here so we could talk back and forth.  It’s pretty sad when you think about what this board used to be like.  I messed my back up and have been on the couch for the last 3 weeks so I cant offer any reports other than that the lake looks beautiful on the webcam.  Hopefully I’ll be able to make it out for New Years.

--- End quote ---
Well that sucks!  Sorry to here about the back.  The lake is in the best condition I have seen in years.  I found 12 to 16'' ice with only a few inches of snow on the lake.  Shack hauled easily with no sign of overflow.  Personally I don't get on here much anymore.  Too busy working, being a Dad and fishing the later go hand in hand.  Im sure Ill catch up with ya when your back on your feet ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version