New York > Ice Fishing New York

N.Y. vrs Maine request for your help

(1/3) > >>

cold_feet:
Well I see Maine did this so I will ask all you well behaved NYers who are involved with the contest between the two states to remember this is all for fun!  So far its been great reading, funny and all involved have been well manered. Lets keep it that way. Remember there are a lot of other people here not involved with the contest and I would hate to see this get cut off because of posts getting out of controll. Also try to keep your posting to the few topics of the contest that are there now so it doesn't spread to other topics not related to the contest.
Thanks for all your cooperation
Ice Shanty Mod Team

IceGeek:
Basically this is just something on the side....just for bragging rights and isn't meant to be serious at all...I'll be keeping track of the tallying of points based on a system both teams agree on, and will post results on a separate thread if that's OK with you guys

fishingking:
No NO this isn't Okay I don't want to humiliate Maine or make them cry :)

Frozen_nutts:

--- Quote from: fishingking on Dec 22, 2005, 10:37 PM ---No NO this isn't Okay I don't want to humiliate Maine or make them cry :)

--- End quote ---
LOL...be carefull

cold_feet:
I personally don't see anything wrong with a little competition at all. If Maine can make it a competition, I really don't see it being close at all. As I asked before and maybe clarify it a little I know it a friendly contest, a little bashing is OK as long as we don't get too serious with it where it might get out of controll. I know all NYers are the best fisherman out their, lets just show them we are gentlemen in winning too. If you want to put up a reports topic I personally don't see a problem with it. Just try to keep it to what it is, for Reports of fish Size and whatever else you have to have. Try not to put chatter in there and it will be easy to manage results. Keep the Bragging for another thread.
Thanks again
Cold Feet

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version